Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-02-13   #1
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Where is KrashNBurn??

Those who are viewing this thread may be wondering

WHERE IS KnB?? Last Activity: 3 days ago. He also disabled messaging options. :S

ps: who is keeping a watch on the Bazaar section in his absence?

kthxbai

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-13   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great
Re: Where is KrashNBurn??

I have been elected as the moderator in his place. If you cease this nonsense I'll spare you. If you continue buggering us mods and admins I'll have no choice but to ban you out of here, forever. Don't force my hand.
Hitesh12 likes this.
Old 24-02-13   #3
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Hitesh12 is very RespectfulHitesh12 is very Respectful

He has left

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
I have been elected as the moderator in his place. If you cease this nonsense I'll spare you. If you continue buggering us mods and admins I'll have no choice but to ban you out of here, forever. Don't force my hand.
Where is mod badge ?
Hitesh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-13   #4
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

I am a modest mod.
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-13   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
GPU !!! Kaput ... :( :(

herecomesmaggi is very Honorableherecomesmaggi is very Honorable

Hahahaha what a troll lords !!!! Wow !!! Seriously Epic are you guys.
BTW me too was going to ask about KnB ....
I guess he deserves to enjoy a week or two in peace. but afterall he is going to come back. Ain't he ?
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor Overclocked @ 4.2GHZ. |||| Corsair CWCH60 CPU Cooler. |||| Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Z77 Motherboard. |||| Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 @1600 Mhz (Dual Channel).|||| WD Caviar Blue 500 GB + WD Caviar Green 2 TB(WD20EARX).|||| Zotac 460 GTS (560 sold, Saving Money For 660Ti).|||| Corsair 300R With Rubber Padding And 4 Fans.|||| Corsair GS 600v2.|||| Asus DRW-24B5ST.|||| LG - M2341A.|||| UPS: 800VA Microtek.|||| Keyboard: Microsoft. |||| Mouce: Kinzu. |||| Pad: Golliath And A Xbox Controller.
Will Soon Update : kraken x60 cooler
Gadgets
Gameboy Advance, PsP 3004 , Ps1 , Ps2 Hdd Modded, Ps3 320GB, Nokia 6700s, Pantech burst, Apple Ipad Gen 4 , Sony Handycam 80GB , Nikon Digital Cam.
Will Update Soon: Dslr cam
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
A thing about Idiots, they drag you from your level of expertise to their level of stupidity, then beat you with their experience !!!
[Please Forgive My Camel Texts !!!]
Old 24-02-13   #6
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Krashnburn has informed us that he does not wish to moderate the forums for now. We hope that he would stay with us even if he is not moderating.

The other staff are taking care of any moderation issues in his absence. We will also have new moderators joining us soon to assist us with any moderation issues.
Old 24-02-13   #7
Banned

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Says the guy who got his reputed "Preferred Member" title thrashed by the agent. Nice try lad, nice try.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Originally Posted by herecomesmaggi View Post
I guess he deserves to enjoy a week or two in peace.
He sure does. He must have had a serious headache moderating us rascals. XD
Without him, erodov doesnt feel like "Erodov" anymore. One of the most active, reputed and respected mods (mention may be made of "coolpcguy" aka "cpg" aka sathya of chip/tech2/stackexchange) around in the Indian tech community. And Erodov really needs him.
IMY KnB. Pweese come back. :3

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Hitesh12
Where is mod badge ?

He was just messing around.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
We will also have new moderators joining us soon to assist us with any moderation issues.

IMO Erodov has enough mods, actual more than enough. They are just inactive. Is retiring them not an option?
Old 24-02-13   #8
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
IMO Erodov has enough mods, actual more than enough. They are just inactive. Is retiring them not an option?
From your new avatar it seems that your brains are spilling out these days.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-13   #9
Banned

From your new avatar it seems that your brains are spilling out these days.
Not new. Its a default avatar.
I'm just hyperactive these days thanks to my wifi speed.
What is the relation between the no. of mods and my brain avatar? :S
Old 24-02-13   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Says the guy who got his reputed "Preferred Member" title thrashed by the agent. Nice try lad, nice try.
Says the guy who tasted the agent's banhammer
Old 24-02-13   #11
Banned

Says the guy who tasted the agent's banhammer
lol. What about you?
Old 24-02-13   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

I'm a mod on E.
Old 24-02-13   #13
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Krashnburn has informed us that he does not wish to moderate the forums for now. We hope that he would stay with us even if he is not moderating.

The other staff are taking care of any moderation issues in his absence. We will also have new moderators joining us soon to assist us with any moderation issues.
wiki leaks
kartikoli is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply