Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-08-17   #1
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

Tally erp 9


As the title says looking to purchase the same.. Single user.. Pls pm me offers or links to get the same at a good price..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #2
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Hello guys need some help.. So does any of the members or mods know the guy by the name @Phineas. He happens to be a new member. So he is offering me a very tempting quote for the above mentioned item that i am looking for. But he requires the payment first then ship. Since he's new and its a bit of large amount so bit worried. What should i do.. Pretty soon i am gonna tag a few members whom i see often online and helping fellow members out every now and then and get their advice too.. Thank you all and sorry for the trouble. @Phineas your presence in this thread is also needed.. Don't mind, because if you are genuine seller which surely you are you are going to get a lot of help, support and buyers in no time. Its like a new family of erodovians whose always there for you through thick and thin..


Tagging few members/mods for their opinion. Hope i have the permission for doing that.. @chetansha, @sonabhai, @invader, @H4wkeye, @TheBark, @vgtm, @veera, @JayDipMori, @sabr2th, @Sab3rt00th, @csunit37

PS: Others are also welcomed to join the discussion if they wish too..


Last edited by avanildutta; 19-08-17 at 09:18 PM.
avanildutta is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux
 
 
chetansha's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 805
chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 58 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Only option here I feel is that amt be transferred to mods, and they can trf that amount to seller after you confirm everything is OK

avanildutta likes this.
chetansha is online now  
Old 19-08-17   #4
teh nuB!
w00f
 
 
TheBark's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 22
TheBark is Rude
Bazaar Feedback : 14 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Originally Posted by avanildutta View Post
Hello guys need some help.. So does any of the members or mods know the guy by the name @Phineas. He happens to be a new member. So he is offering me a very tempting quote for the above mentioned item that i am looking for. But he requires the payment first then ship. Since he's new and its a bit of large amount so bit worried. What should i do.. Pretty soon i am gonna tag a few members whom i see often online and helping fellow members out every now and then and get their advice too.. Thank you all and sorry for the trouble. @Phineas your presence in this thread is also needed.. Don't mind, because if you are genuine seller which surely you are you are going to get a lot of help, support and buyers in no time. Its like a new family of erodovians whose always there for you through thick and thin..


Tagging few members/mods for their opinion. Hope i have the permission for doing that.. @chetansha, @sonabhai, @invader, @H4wkeye, @TheBark, @vgtm, @veera, @JayDipMori, @sabr2th, @Sab3rt00th, @csunit37

I actually wouldnt do it if it doesnt feel right. However, ask for his Photo ID with actual ID proof which shows his address. Ask for two with the same address.

And transactions of large value can be done at half half value. Half before shipping and half after receiving.

Good luck!
avanildutta likes this.
TheBark is online now  
Old 19-08-17   #5
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
Only option here I feel is that amt be transferred to mods, and they can trf that amount to seller after you confirm everything is OK

He happens to be a student and refraining from that.. But offering 12k for the software which is 18-20k everywhere.. Temptation greed..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux
 
 
chetansha's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 805
chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 58 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

If it's too good to be true then it can't be.
Where is he located ?

avanildutta likes this.
chetansha is online now  
Old 19-08-17   #7
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
If it's too good to be true then it can't be.
Where is he located ?

Patiala.. He is ok to share his address too.. But since i tagged him here. If he is genuine he will show.. If not thank me all later..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #8
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 0
Phineas is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Hello , i did offer to avanil and i did offer him that software
avanildutta likes this.
Phineas is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #9
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Tables are Turning Now...!
 
 
veera's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Guntakal
Posts: 98
veera is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 46 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

If I were u, I prefer in two options
paying only after receiving the product ( I don't mean all new members are frauds or cheaters ) or Dealing with the help of any Mod or Reputed third person
Sometimes it is better to quit the deal rather than loosing the money
avanildutta likes this.
__________________
~~~~~ My Rig ~~~~~

♥ AMD RYZEN 7 2700x ♥ MSI X370 TITANIUM POWER ♥ CORSAIR H100i LIQUID COOLER
♥ 8 GB GSKILL TRIDENTZ 3200 MHz ♥ SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250 GB M2 & SAMSUNGO 850 EVO 250 GB SSD ♥ 2TB WD GREEN + 2 TB WD BLACK + 1 TB WD PURPLE + 1 TB WD BLUE + 1 TB WD GREEN
♥ 2 X Asus STRIX GTX970 DC2OC 4GB DDR5 GPU : SLI : ♥ Cooler Master Storm Trooper TOWER ♥ 3 X DELL S2216H Display :Triple Monitor Setup 5760 X 1080 :
♥ SEASONIC 760W TITANIUM ♥ LOGITECH G510s ♥ SteelSeries ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’ ♥

veera is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #10
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

The seller showed up.. Now please guide me through.. I am bit noob in such matters..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #11
teh nuB!
To human is err.
 
 
sabr2th's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 47
sabr2th is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 56 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

1. Retain ID proof (atleast 2) where his address is mentioned. preferably with phone number.
2. If you're not sure, use a middle man
3. Best method would be arranging a local pickup, although the most difficult

Originally Posted by avanildutta View Post
He happens to be a student and refraining from that
Why is being a student a hurdle regarding this?
avanildutta likes this.
sabr2th is offline  
Old 19-08-17   #12
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Originally Posted by sabr2th View Post
1. Retain ID proof (atleast 2) where his address is mentioned. preferably with phone number.
2. If you're not sure, use a middle man
3. Best method would be arranging a local pickup, although the most difficult



Why is being a student a hurdle regarding this?
Don't know its what he stated.. Maybe the seller can clarify that here..



---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Anyone from patiala who can help a bro out..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 20-08-17   #13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
sonabhai's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 129
sonabhai is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 25 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Use middile man else cancel this deal
Zero reputation/newbie/no protection = even if 1 INR deal should be ignored now a days .
Ask him to list the product @ebay ( dont know he has GSTIN or not though )and then make the purchase , if not simple cancel the deal
avanildutta likes this.
sonabhai is offline  
Old 20-08-17   #14
teh nuB!
Stay Updated
 
 
avanildutta's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Posts: 36
avanildutta is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 24 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

Thank you all.. I am avoiding the deal than. Better pay some extra then taking the risk.. You guys were very helpful. Maybe that's why i love this forum.. Happy sunday.. Tc all..
And anyone(old/new reputed members/mods) having offers for tally erp 9 can pm me..



---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
Hello , i did offer to avanil and i did offer him that software
Sorry bro.. Can only deal if you agree to take a middle man.. If not maybe after few years once you build up your rep in the forum.. Please don't mind.. Tc..

avanildutta is offline  
Old 21-08-17   #15
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion
 
 
invader's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Patna/Pune
Posts: 3,446
invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals
Re: Tally erp 9

please refrain from dealing with a new member especially when you are getting such a good offer
remember "if its too good to be true , its not"
avanildutta likes this.
invader is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTBSoftware Tally Single User shravank30 Closed/Completed Deals 0 22-10-12 11:03 AM
How to Share Tally Between PC's Over Different Networks ? harryneopotter Networking and Security 1 14-06-10 07:21 PM


Tags
erp, tally
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.