Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 20-06-13   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy

Noctua d14 cpu cooler under warranty mint condtion

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 3,500/- Plus Shipping
  • Time of Purchase: Aug 2011
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 40+ Days
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to H100
  • Purchase Invoice Available:YES
  • Product Condition: Perfect Mint Conditon.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual. Thermal Paste etc
  • Product Location: Cumbum, Theni Dst.
  • Preferred Courier: ST/FIRST FLIGHT
  • Shipping Charges: AS APPLICABLE
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer NEFT

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>img_0739.jpg   >img_0740.jpg   >img_0741.jpg   >img_0742.jpg   >img_0743.jpg  

>img_0744.jpg   >img_0745.jpg   >img_0746.jpg   >img_0747.jpg   >nasa-2008.jpg  

Intel I7 8700K@4.4GHZ
STOCK : ADATA 256GB NVME XPG8000(2.1GB/1.1GB W/R) Corsair Force 3 SSD 120gb:Intel OEM ssd 175GB: Asus Z370-E G-SERIES: ZOTAC GTX MINI1080 8GB DDR5:CORSAIR HX750 :THERMALTAKE CORE X71 Ultra Tower :Asus Xonar DX 7.1 AC: :CORSIAR H100i V2 : Samsung QHD 27 : Logitech G602 WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE: SNOWBALL ICE MIC
Netgear
R7800, NETGEAR A6200,LINKSYS EA7500-RFB,NETGEAR 4100, WD Ex2 ULTRA 4TB JBOD

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/ywkttr-5.png
Old 17-07-13   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

vercetti is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Re: Noctua d14 cpu cooler under warranty mint condtion

Still Available?
Old 23-07-13   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

Almost done deal.... @nathan
Old 03-08-13   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

Payment made...Kindly ship the cooler tomorrow and hoping the fans are as clean as shown in the pics.

Also please don't forget to send the bill as well.

lastly, do check the contents to make sure nothing is left out
  • • Original box & Invoice
  • • 1x NF-P14 premium fan
  • • 1x NF-P12 premium fan
  • • 2x Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
  • • Y-Split Cable
  • • 2 normal fan wires
  • • NT-H1 Thermal Compound
  • • SecuFirm2™ Mounting Kits
  • • four silicon mounts for the fans
  • • four self-tapping screws
  • • Retention kit for each processor socket type
  • Any other items?
Read more: http://www.erodov.com/forums/private...#ixzz2aq1N3em4
Old 07-08-13   #5
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

Got the item...

Would have appreciated if I was told that the thermal paste had been used totally. From the pic its evident that more than 75% is left.
So Now I gotta shell out some more money for thermal paste. Most importantly - wait for weekend to come so that I can go and shop for till - till then no using the cooler as intention was overclocking.

Below is the pic of the bent fin (bent on all sides). I guess this needs to be rectified
Attached Thumbnails
>img_5218-1024x683-.jpg  

Last edited by vercetti; 09-08-13 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-08-13   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

@johnjoyjoe
Need your advise here...
The item is clearly "not as described".

Reasons:
  • The thermal paste is completely used (as per snaps 75% is remaining),
  • Product has been damaged during shipment as it was not packaged properly (original packaging contents were missing), Some make do thermocols were put but that was not enough to prevent damage,
  • Manual is missing (ad says manual is present).

I contacted the seller and told him that I will ship back the item and he is not ready to take it.....

Isn't it the sellers responsibility to inform me if anything is different from the sale description that he has published???

Should I just give a negetive rating and forget about my money and move on?

Last edited by vercetti; 09-08-13 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-08-13   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy

nathan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Originally Posted by vercetti View Post
@johnjoyjoe
Need your advise here...
The item is clearly "not as described".

Reasons:
  • The thermal paste is completely used (as per snaps 75% is remaining),
  • Product has been damaged during shipment as it was not packaged properly (original packaging contents were missing), Some make do thermocols were put but that was not enough to prevent damage,
  • Manual is missing (ad says manual is present).

I contacted the seller and told him that I will ship back the item and he is not ready to take it.....

Isn't it the sellers responsibility to inform me if anything is different from the sale description that he has published???

Should I just give a negetive rating and forget about my money and move on?

I have traded with many people and never faced issues. As its not box packed and used means subjected to wear and tar. Though it was during transit which is unavoidable.

As far the 2 complaints manual missing and thermal paste which is adjustable and thermal paste is a consumble which might be usable for 10 times or 2 times based on the user.

As far the manual which is available in site for reference. It might be missed.

I believe i never showcased and hides any thing. I was really not sure on Thermal Paste.
Old 09-08-13   #8
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Originally Posted by nathan View Post
I have traded with many people and never faced issues. As its not box packed and used means subjected to wear and tar. Though it was during transit which is unavoidable.

As far the 2 complaints manual missing and thermal paste which is adjustable and thermal paste is a consumble which might be usable for 10 times or 2 times based on the user.

As far the manual which is available in site for reference. It might be missed.

I believe i never showcased and hides any thing. I was really not sure on Thermal Paste.
1. Was the thermal paste syringe empty when you put the photo here?
2. Was the thermal paste syringe empty when you sent it to him?
vercetti likes this.
Old 09-08-13   #9
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

@nathan you have clearly mentioned that you have the Manual and Thermal Paste. so the covering statement above is myth.
if you mentioned anything above then i believe you should send it along with the cooler and for TC you should have mentioned that its been used completely which you have not done instead you have posted a Snap showing a TC Syringe and its mostly done too proves that there is Thermal Compound inside.
@vercetti i believe these are some of the damages caused in transit. can you tell me if there were any damages on Outer packaging of the product and How was the Packaging can you explain Briefly?

you both come to a conclusion as what will be your Next Step to resolve this. if nathan does not agree for your Conditions then i think you should give him -ve feedback also i would give him -ve REPS
vercetti and punjab_ak47 like this.
Old 09-08-13   #10
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

@vijayninel... Picture of the Thermal paste is as shown below. Its juiced out to the maximum. This is the reason I am not even able to install the cooler as I need to order a Thermal paste first.
You can clearly compare the below from the posted pictures and make out that this has been heavily used post putting the pictures.

I tried to reason with the seller; initially he said I shuld try pushing the tube harder and then later he said...he was not aware that the tube was empty as he was not able to see the inside of the tube.

@johnjoyjoe: There was no serious damage on the outer packaging. The package was sent with the original box only (original box was covered by a Chart paper). Thank god it did not rain else there would surely have been seepage due to lack of polythene in the packaging.
Also, the original packaging contents were missing.
  • So as you can see in the last picture - make-do thermocol was used and somehow the cooler was jammed in between these. All these were not mentioned by the seller.
    The thermocol was put in a haphazard way which resulted in dis-integration of the thermacol and getting insde the fins of the cooler; took my 1 hour to clean the cooler and get rid of the thermocol inside the cooler body.
  • Not to mention, The
seller told me that it costs him more than 200 bucks for shipping but I saw the bill where the cost incurred was only 120 bucks.

As a way forward-
I am ok to bear and used the product with damages and also without manual. But I have requested nathan to atleast pay me for a cheaper deepcool Z5 paste (Noctua Thermal paste costs upwards of 700-800 bucks).
Attached Thumbnails
>1-800x533-.jpg  

Last edited by vercetti; 01-05-14 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-08-13   #11
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

Originally Posted by vercetti View Post
I am ok to bear and used the product with damages and also without manual. But I have requested nathan to atleast pay me for a cheaper deepcool Z5 paste (Noctua Thermal paste costs upwards of 700-800 bucks).
@nathan are you OK for this. this is the only way-out as this is clearly negligence by you in shipping and about the TM the difference is noticeable. you should have packeed the cooler in Bubble warp or in Antistatic Plastic or Normal Plastic and then you should have covered the sides with Thermacol. by not doing this the cooler fins were bent
Old 09-08-13   #12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy

nathan is Mysterious

Ok i will share the thermal cost as quoted at max 250.
Old 10-08-13   #13
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

I think you should take responsibility first and accept your mistake. You have been saying from the beginning that whatever you have advertised you have given. Would appreciate if you acknowledge that.

If there were no damages and items missing then the below would have been acceptable. As of now there are multiple complaints. I am ready to absorb 2 so you should be also ready to absorb one.
  • Ideally if you gave what you said - I wouldn't have to shell a single rupee so I atleast need the same thing to happen (leaving apart the damaged fins and no manual)
  • And Ideally u should give me a Noctua DH NT1 paste which costs 800 bucks - But I am just asking for a cheap option of deepcool Z5 which costs 450 bucls. You gotta atleast agree to this rather than thinking of easy way out of your misdoings

Ok i will share the thermal cost as quoted at max 250.
Old 10-08-13   #14
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy

nathan is Mysterious

I agreed for share. Anything more you wanted

Old 10-08-13   #15
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

Atleat have the courtesy to read what's written rather than asking the same thing.
Why share?
U need to give the full money.

I am anyways taking the cooler with Damaged fins and missing manual.

I agreed for share. Anything more you wanted

BTW: I ordered a Arctic silver 5 costing me 600 bucks....but u can reimburse me for a Z5 as well which costs 450 bucks