Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 20-05-19   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Lenovo G50-80 I3 , 4gb Ram 1tb HDD, 15.6"

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: https://www.croma.com/lenovo-g50-80-80l0006cin-core-i3-4th-gen-dos-laptop-4-gb-1-tb-hdd-39-62-cm-black-/p/192885
  • Expected Price: 16,999/- 13,499/- + shipping
  • Source and Time of Purchase:Bu Bought from Amazon.in September' 2015
  • Reason for Sale: Bought lenovo 530s for more power so no need for this old. This served me quite well.
  • RMA/Servicing history: RMA'd sometimes for hdd and body from official lenovo as it had warranty for 3 yrs so that's why the laptop is still 9/10 in rating from me.
  • Product Condition: Old but looks new, a usage on the bottom of the laptop grill but it has 2 grill system so it doesn't make a diff. check pics. Still it's very well condition.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes[, Invoice attached.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No. Had 3 yrs warranty.
  • Accessories Included: Laptop and charger and bill.
  • Product Location: Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: Any.
  • Shipping Charges: 300.
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer. IMPS/UPI/NEFT.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

This laptop really has served me quite well and If I wanted, it could very well serve me for another 5-6 yrs. Battery life is about 1.5 hrs still. For any pricing or info, Please choose the PM route. Charger end has bubble attachment as it didn't work once so got it fixed for a tech. been working since then , it's been 1 yr for this.
Attached Thumbnails
>img_0079.jpg   >img_0080.jpg   >img_0081.jpg   >img_0082.jpg   >img_0084.jpg  

>img_0085.jpg   >img_0086.jpg   >img_0087.jpg   >img_0088.jpg   >img_0089.jpg  

>img_0090.jpg   >invoice.jpg  

Last edited by Sobirvs; 05-06-19 at 06:28 AM.
Old 21-05-19   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals
Re: Lenovo G50-80 I3 , 4gb Ram 1tb HDD, 15.6"

Bump
Old 22-05-19   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

bump
Old 22-05-19   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Need GSkill/nVidia stickers ..

tamocha11 is very Honorabletamocha11 is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 31 deals

I got a Thinkpad X250/i5/8GB/500 GB HDD from the second hand market for 14K. Just a hint buddy, do not take in otherwise sense.
Friendly bump for this sale thread!
Old 23-05-19   #5
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

Originally Posted by tamocha11 View Post
I got a Thinkpad X250/i5/8GB/500 GB HDD from the second hand market for 14K. Just a hint buddy, do not take in otherwise sense.
Friendly bump for this sale thread!
As I wrote above, please route the questions or any info whatsoever in PM. What's the point on writing this here ? The one that you got from , does he have stock for everyone ? No. Please don't mind saying that but just writing friendly bump really doesn't look friendly, because this info really doesn't help me , neither concern you as you don't want to buy my laptop, so really sir, what's the point?

Your x250 is 12.5" screen, mine is 15.6" , mine has 1tb hdd. Your laptop and mine is completely different segment. Please, again I am saying any info , questions, answers, critics, positive info,... route it to PM. (Even if you want to reply to this post , route it to PM)
Old 23-05-19   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

This is a community and as a member I have the right to warn other members from greedy and mean sales. As of comparison, yours is far inferior to a Thinkpad X250, quality wise. Take it or reject it. I ain't buying anything here. Be positive. Just doing a community work around. Don't revert. Please ask the moderators to delete my posts. You have all the right to ask whatever you want for your laptop.
P.S. Community members here help one another. Jonjoyjoe once sent me a tube full of Noctua TC, someone whom I have never met or seen, Chetansha travelled miles just to buy a used laptop for me. Do I know these people? A big NO. These members invested their time and money for me because we are members of Erodov community. Let us be positive. I am requesting the moderators to kindly delete my posts for I am trolling around. Sorry.
bking and Vibhanshu like this.

Last edited by tamocha11; 23-05-19 at 08:51 AM.
Old 23-05-19   #7
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

Originally Posted by tamocha11 View Post
This is a community and as a member I have the right to warn other members from greedy and mean sales. As of comparison, yours is far inferior to a Thinkpad X250, quality wise. Take it or reject it. I ain't buying anything here. Be positive. Just doing a community work around. Don't revert. Please ask the moderators to delete my posts. You have all the right to ask whatever you want for your laptop.
P.S. Community members here help one another. Jonjoyjoe once sent me a tube full of Noctua TC, someone whom I have never met or seen, Chetansha travelled miles just to buy a used laptop for me. Do I know these people? A big NO. These members invested their time and money for me because we are members of Erodov community. Let us be positive. I am requesting the moderators to kindly delete my posts for I am trolling around. Sorry.
Bought this computer 2x the price. Selling it still more than 10k less. Maintained the laptop for more than 4 yrs , and I am being greedy ? Are you kidding me ? You are no one who are wanting to warn the members, However I got aggregated bcoz your first post was you being clever saying Friendly words but really you thought you wanting to warm member's ? Dude, I have owned thinkpad and it is pathetic (the low end ones) , it won't even run for long. Your is 12.5" screen. 12.5" Screen is pathetic to say the least. If it works for you, great but members 80% of the times prefer 14" or 15" screens. Simple.

Why are you wanting mods to delete the post? I told you numerous times, pm me. but no, ofcourse "zada gyaan hai , baant-na toh hai hi tumhe hai na ? ya ungli krne ki aadat hai" ??? Despite taking it private, you posted publicly which shits my thread, however I could care less if my laptop get's sold or not, I have gotten 13-14k offers 5 times, everytiime I rejected because I love this laptop and it has been with forever and I am sure it will serve it's 2nd owner well. Price doesn't justify this laptop and I think what I am asking is what this laptop is worth. Did I broke any rules of the community ? No. Did I over price the laptop ? No. Whatever I priced the laptop , will i get exactly the same ? No. I priced it so that low ballers can respectfully offer me according. Did you had any business shitting on my threaD? No. Did you end up trying to be a smartass ? Yes. Are you saying members here are not smart enough to know if I am ripping them or not ? Are you saying you need to make people aware of something they are already aware of? I have gotten 4 offers for this laptop just in erodov, I have said No to all of them, no of the people here complained once that I am being greedy. I have dealt here 9 times before, always a positive, all those people who dealt with me are idiots ? What are you really trying to prove dude. Sometimes when you have an opinion, keep it to yourself, don't think your opinion might be everyone's opinion. And in rare occurrence , even if it is, are you a mod here or admin trying to be a wanna be staffer ? Are you trying to post and then telling mods to delete your post, are you the biggest idiot ever? Yes.

/end rant.

Last edited by Sobirvs; 23-05-19 at 10:47 AM.
Old 23-05-19   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Last edited by tamocha11; 23-05-19 at 11:38 AM.
Old 23-05-19   #9
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

Again, really , again? Telling mods to delete the posts and posting again to tell the same? If you sir are no kid, PM me , Are you hard of hearing? Millions of times I have said PM me, you could have easily said, I am sending or letting mods know to clean up the posts, so we can relax but No, ofcourse not. Why would you say that, that doesn't fulfill someone's ego does it.

And stop with the snarky comments. Did I not tell you not to post but to PM me before you told me not to revert? You can't be this soft headed! I'd be losing temper if I'd be abusing you, have I ? Keep trying and I will. I have tried to keep my posts , threads, upto the forum rules, but if someone has to be oversmart then I really can't help it. If you want to tell the community about how awesome your laptop is, make a thread. Make a new thread and post over there, sure go ahead and shit on my post but on your own thread. I hardly get time to be on forums and when I do, I just want to see if there is an update on my sales threads rather than arguing with someone. It's not 2013 anymore, I don't have the ability or patience to continue this pointless chats.
Make a new thread, your own. Shit on my laptop , including me over there. I won't touch your thread, neither I will give a ...... why? because mujhe ungli krna na hi pasand hai aur na hi time hai. If you so desperately want mods to delete the posts, PM a mod, or PM a staffer, I am sure someone who wants the community to be aware , he probably knows how to PM no? Get it?
Old 24-05-19   #10
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

bump
Old 25-05-19   #11
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy