Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-09-13  
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Vibhanshu is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals
HP Compaq Intel Pentium 4 3.06 & LGA 775 DDR1 Asus OEM Motherboard & 256MB DDR1 Ram

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:
  • Expected Price: Rs 2500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 2006
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Too old to use for daily computing
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY No
  • Product Condition: Working Fine
  • Accessories Included: MotherBoard, Processor, Ram
  • Product Location: Gwalior M.P
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges:RS 100 extra
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>img_20130923_183844_0.jpg   >img_20130923_183902_0.jpg   >img_20130923_193300_0.jpg  

Last edited by Vibhanshu; 23-09-13 at 09:33 PM.
Old 28-11-13   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Re: HP Compaq Intel Pentium 4 3.06 & LGA 775 DDR1 Asus OEM Motherboard & 256MB DDR1 R

@arup Get it checked by local technician and tell me what they want to charge to repair this, i will pay that if it will be ok for me
Old 28-11-13   #17
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals
Re: HP Compaq Intel Pentium 4 3.06 & LGA 775 DDR1 Asus OEM Motherboard & 256MB DDR1 R

@Vibhanshu
Technicians in my place can only suggest to change mobo. No chip-level repairman here in my area. The nearest place is Kolkata which requires me 450Rs in train-fare & more than 24 hours journey... plus whatever parts required there will be service fees of atleast 300Rs which makes it not worth repairing.
Old 29-11-13   #18
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

Send it to me, i will get it fixed and resend you, and i will pay the my side courier charges and repairing charges
Old 29-11-13   #19
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

Here courier doesn't take parcels without phone number. Your address as on the courier box is without phone number. Please PM me your full address with phone number and pin-code.
Old 29-11-13   #20
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

Sent by DTDC vide tracking no: D13842494
Old 04-12-13   #21
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

@arup received mbd in damaged condition, its BIOS cell holder is broken at one leg 2-3 pins were also bent, i checked and it was working fine with previous ram but due to not heat cream on processor surface it was getting hotter too soon, i will post its working pics and videos tonight or tomorrow for verfication purpose
Old 04-12-13   #22
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Vibhanshu View Post
@arup received mbd in damaged condition, its BIOS cell holder is broken at one leg 2-3 pins were also bent, i checked and it was working fine with previous ram but due to not heat cream on processor surface it was getting hotter too soon, i will post its working pics and videos tonight or tomorrow for verfication purpose
Then it must be compatibility issue. I've tested it with two different RAMs and in both cases this mobo didn't give response while the P4/478 motherboard I bought from you in this deal was booting fine with both of those RAMs. . In that case I'll have to buy your RAM too.. Is it for free or for 250?

For cell holder & pin bend, I've used same packing as you sent me, probably courier went bad in handling.. Hopefully no major breakage.

I just noticed your DTDC courier took 1 week to book and another 2 weeks to reach me and mine took 4 days to reach you. Your mark- cheap SURFACE.

Can you just try booting ubuntu/(anything else) over USB in that motherboard and post pics/screens that it is fully functional ??
Old 04-12-13   #23
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

Originally Posted by arup View Post
Then it must be compatibility issue. I've tested it with two different RAMs and in both cases this mobo didn't give response while the P4/478 motherboard I bought from you in this deal was booting fine with both of those RAMs. . In that case I'll have to buy your RAM too.. Is it for free or for 250?

For cell holder & pin bend, I've used same packing as you sent me, probably courier went bad in handling.. Hopefully no major breakage.

I just noticed your DTDC courier took 1 week to book and another 2 weeks to reach me and mine took 4 days to reach you. Your mark- cheap SURFACE.

Can you just try booting ubuntu/(anything else) over USB in that motherboard and post pics/screens that it is fully functional ??
not having thermal paste, so i have to go to market to buy that which is not possible till tomorrow and your package was shipped through Surface
Old 05-12-13   #24
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

not possible till tomorrow
Take your time. I'm in no hurry as usual....
your package was shipped through Surface
Not really.. I've booked 1Kg 30gm parcel through surface by paying for 2KG for 160Rs (80/kg) , but later that day they called me and told me they can process it as 1KG AIR because 5% allowance in AIR mode for the same price, and it was sent through AIR. Obviously you got it much earlier than me.... I don't know why your local office took double rates for surface. I remember you paid 350Rs for 1.8KG (2KG net) parcel through surface. Suggesting you to ask them for their billing rate chart. It looks like a wall calendar printed from DTDC HQ.
Here's the screenshot from DTDC, you can compare those two parcels' billing mode and their dates: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w931i91280vd0z7/dtdc.png
I'm posting above comments about courier not to offend you, just for your information...

Last edited by arup; 05-12-13 at 12:29 AM. Reason: adding screenshot
Old 05-12-13   #25
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

Take your time. I'm in no hurry as usual....

Not really.. I've booked 1Kg 30gm parcel through surface by paying for 2KG for 160Rs (80/kg) , but later that day they called me and told me they can process it as 1KG AIR because 5% allowance in AIR mode for the same price, and it was sent through AIR. Obviously you got it much earlier than me.... I don't know why your local office took double rates for surface. I remember you paid 350Rs for 1.8KG (2KG net) parcel through surface. Suggesting you to ask them for their billing rate chart. It looks like a wall calendar printed from DTDC HQ.
Here's the screenshot from DTDC, you can compare those two parcels' billing mode and their dates: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w931i91280vd0z7/dtdc.png
I'm posting above comments about courier not to offend you, just for your information...
You offended me more than enough, well here is video
, when you will be satisfied with this than PM me, i have unfinished business with you
NeoTiger likes this.
Old 05-12-13   #26
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

As NeoTiger pointed out earlier, the error codes I was getting might be BIOS problem or RAM problem. I was confident about RAM because those same RAMs worked in the other board I purchased from you. But now it looks like it was around RAM and that this motherboard specifically supports few RAM, one of which you have Vibhanshu.
Sorry for all troubles vibhanshu, my diagnostics was incomplete. Can you send me the mobo back with the RAM.
Vibhanshu likes this.

Last edited by arup; 09-12-13 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-12-13   #27
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

As NeoTiger pointed out earlier, the error codes I was getting might be BIOS problem or RAM problem. I was confident about RAM because those same RAMs worked in the other board I purchased from you. But now it looks like it was around RAM and that this motherboard specifically supports few RAM, one of which you have Vibhanshu.
Sorry for all troubles vibhanshu, my diagnostics was incomplete. Can you send me the mobo back with the RAM.
Sure man
Old 26-12-13   #28
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Vibhanshu is Notable

@arup You must have received the motherboard by now, please submit rating