Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Storage Solutions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-12-15   #1
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I have a very H!gh status ;)

How to RMA This Vendor Owned Seagate?

My bro left his last co. just a day back. His colleague gave him a Seagate hdd and mouse out of co. scrap.

Luckily the hdd is under warranty.

But at warranty validation page it say:

In Warranty
Expiration 04-Feb-2016
In Warranty
Please contact Fortune Marketing Pvt Alternatively you may request RMA directly to Seagate by clicking the "Create Return" button.

So can he directly rma this drive?

I mean will seagate inform/notify Fortune Marketing PVT . with regards to this rma as we will do it claiming ita a personal disk and doesnt refer to any organization??

Will Fortune Marketing Pvt contact bro's co. and inquire as to how this disk was replaced externally without their consent or not going through them?

We dont want any trouble thereafter hence the queries.
joncenawordlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15   #2
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: How to RMA This Vendor Owned Seagate?

Originally Posted by joncenawordlife View Post
My bro left his last co. just a day back. His colleague gave him a Seagate hdd and mouse out of co. scrap.

Luckily the hdd is under warranty.

But at warranty validation page it say:

In Warranty
Expiration 04-Feb-2016
In Warranty
Please contact Fortune Marketing Pvt Alternatively you may request RMA directly to Seagate by clicking the "Create Return" button.

So can he directly rma this drive?

I mean will seagate inform/notify Fortune Marketing PVT . with regards to this rma as we will do it claiming ita a personal disk and doesnt refer to any organization??

Will Fortune Marketing Pvt contact bro's co. and inquire as to how this disk was replaced externally without their consent or not going through them?

We dont want any trouble thereafter hence the queries.
Just go to seagate website and start the RMA process,ship it to them,and they will replace it.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-15   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I have a very H!gh status ;)

joncenawordlife is very Honorablejoncenawordlife is very Honorable

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Just go to seagate website and start the RMA process,ship it to them,and they will replace it.
Ok but what about seagate notifying the Parent vendor Fortune Marketing Pvt.
What if the vendor creates chaos with bro's co.?
AMD 720BE 4th core unlocked @3.8Ghz@1.3v | Biostar TA790GX A3+ | 8GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | CM 550w Extremepower | XFX 9800GTX | XP Pro. & Win 7 Ent. | Sata II ST-160 + 500 + 500 + WD 320 Blue + Hitachi 250 + Samsung 80 inside Zebronics Peace | Moserbaer DVDRW |Logitech KB and HP Mouse Optic USB | Dell ST2220M | Sunbeam CCFL/SM
joncenawordlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-15   #4
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by joncenawordlife View Post
Ok but what about seagate notifying the Parent vendor Fortune Marketing Pvt.
What if the vendor creates chaos with bro's co.?
Wont happen.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply