Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Storage Solutions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-02-08   #46
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: DVDRWs : - My BIG ONES! SATA

Originally Posted by Raghunandan View Post
You have to use the firmwar flash utility from Samsung. I have attached the flash utility too now. So download and extract the file. Run sfdnwin.exe. Choose the supplied bin file. Restart your machine after the flash.

Raghu.
where is the raghu.bin file?
janitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-08   #47
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Raghunandan is highly AdmirableRaghunandan is highly AdmirableRaghunandan is highly AdmirableRaghunandan is highly AdmirableRaghunandan is highly AdmirableRaghunandan is highly Admirable

Run the self-extractable. You will find the bin file in the extracted folder. The name of the file is "S203B.SB01.rpc1.fb.fr.raghu.bin".

Raghu.
Raghunandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-08   #48
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

janitha is highly Reputablejanitha is highly Reputablejanitha is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by Raghunandan View Post
Run the self-extractable. You will find the bin file in the extracted folder. The name of the file is "S203B.SB01.rpc1.fb.fr.raghu.bin".

Raghu.
Thanks a lot.
janitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-08   #49
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Yeah the D is available everywhere and i bought one yesterday. One very strange thing i noticed..... me and my friend bought the Samsung SH-203D. Both dont read my original crysis DVD!!!??? Any inputs?? Remarks??? It is not a problem for me as i have an Asus Combo which reads every XXXX in the world.!! bought it after a friend suggested but Samsung not reading the ORIGINAL CRYSIS DVD is really strange!!!
i5 4440 - H81 - 4X2 GB - 128 GB SSD - R7 240 - L42ET60D / S2240L - 3 TB - TinAudio T2 - M40X - FiiO E10 - Kali Audio LP6/Swans M50 W - Anker Spirit X - JBL Flip 4 - Xonar DX - Fenvi WiFi/BT 5 - VS350 - Carbide 400R
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-08   #50
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

As far as i know LiteOn drives are not good. Mine including 2 more had same dvd writer 20x. All died after an year or so... The tray is flimsy!!! Looks cheap! PS: I have no technical knowledge about optical drives... need your inputs... not on this but generally.... U seem to know it inside out!
Old 02-02-08   #51
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Will this work for D as well? What are the real world advantages of ding this?
Old 02-02-08   #52
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Chief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by rockfella View Post
Yeah the D is available everywhere and i bought one yesterday. One very strange thing i noticed..... me and my friend bought the Samsung SH-203D. Both dont read my original crysis DVD!!!??? Any inputs?? Remarks??? It is not a problem for me as i have an Asus Combo which reads every XXXX in the world.!! bought it after a friend suggested but Samsung not reading the ORIGINAL CRYSIS DVD is really strange!!!
read some Reports that Sammy Drives do Have a Problem reading pressed Discs (Games & some movies)
Chief-Techie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09   #53
teh nuB!

asheet is very Notable

Hi. Guys.. My Samsung DVDRW just became illiterate.. I opended it up & cleaned the lens with a cotton Swab..but still can;t read anything.. Drive is detected by nero info with all correct parameters but no DVD is detected..even pre-recorded ones..
Guess have to move to a new burner..
Pl tell me in Mumbai which are the hotties in SATA & at what price points.
Also pl provide review link if any.
Also if someone can point to a latest DVD Burner Test, pl do so.
Thanks in adv
Old 13-05-10   #54
teh nuB!
[E]onian

arjie is very Honorablearjie is very Honorable

Does anyone know where I can find any of these drives in Chennai? I'm having trouble obtaining them.
arjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-12   #55
teh priesT!
[E]onian
GPU !!! Kaput ... :( :(

herecomesmaggi is very Honorableherecomesmaggi is very Honorable

Asus Drive Of 1.2K From 2.5 Years And Yet Dont Need Any Other, I Think For More 1 Or 1and Half Years ...........
(P.s.>>Thnx Asus For Running Pirated Games And Pirated Windows) Lol
herecomesmaggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-14   #56
strangersoccer

Tera bytes helps alot in storing your data which is most important now days.

Thanks and Regards
Steve Smith
StrangerSoccer
Old 30-05-17   #57
teh nuB!

aksingh is Mysterious

Hey, folks! Let the user decide the brand of the component as the competitive prices may urge the user to go for them. Perhaps quality may vary with the competitive prices,
aksingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply