Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Mobile Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-10-18   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Baby Monitor

Our dear friend gave birth to a little princess, and my boyfriend and I were thinking of giving them a baby monitor as a present. Now I was researching a little bit and found some Baby-Monitors that are quite expensive, now I'm wondering are there some good ones that are a little bit cheaper?
Old 10-10-18   #2
teh nuB!

rixxon is Mysterious
Re: Baby Monitor

can anyone recommend something?
rixxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-18   #3
teh nuB!

jinno is Mysterious

Hello
That's really nice from you
I personally have this one https://productz.com/en/nova-babycal...8-baby-monitor and I'm very happy with it because you can even hear when the baby is breathing and the clock ticking its so good... The transmission quality is very good and also the additional functions such as the songs that help your baby to fall asleep are very useful too.
I also had one that only responded to sound but it wasn't that good, because it sometimes did not react to the kid being awake... They both work with the adapter and they can also work on batteries so you can go out - they have a range of 300m.
Just do not buy the really cheap ones because they are really bad...
Old 28-10-18   #4
teh nuB!

RollerKates is Mysterious

We use a security camera as a baby monitor, and we're happy with it so far. We use the Arlo pro. You might want to read further about it. It has 2way audio, which means our son can talk back to us and we can talk to him through our phone. The video quality is good too, even at night when it's dark.

Last edited by RollerKates; 03-11-18 at 02:14 AM.
RollerKates is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply