Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 6 Days Ago   #1
teh nuB!
a little busy

Zotac Gtx 1070 Amp

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 30,000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from amazon on 11th may
  • Reason for Sale: having another one .
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd | Serviced 0 times.
  • Product Condition: new.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY Yes other warranty info/excuses for not having the invoice is not to be put here. (if yes then posting a clear image of the invoice as attachment is mandatory. Details: http://erdv.co/oL94xe )
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 60 Months
  • Accessories Included: all
  • Product Location: kolkata , west bengal.
  • Preferred Courier: dtdc or fedex or speedpost
  • Shipping Charges: depend on buyer
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, neft or imps.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Last edited by neel84; 2 Days Ago at 06:50 PM.
Old 6 Days Ago   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

RohitB is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals
Re: Zotac Gtx 1070 Amp

You didn't have to blur the cost of the card, I think we all know what it says at this point
Old 6 Days Ago   #3
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals

gpuz screenshots needed
Old 6 Days Ago   #4
teh nuB!
a little busy

neel84 is sickeningly Dreadful
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals

Originally Posted by invader View Post
gpuz screenshots needed
o yeah i forgot & updated now
Old 6 Days Ago   #5
The Mechanic
[E]onian
Game ON !!!

Jaydip is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 111 deals

Model is amp extrme buddy not amp both are different ...change that as well ..

AMD R7 1700X @4.8GHZ 1.35V ON 360 RAD CUSTOM LOOP || ASUS X370 C VI HERO || ASUS STRIX 1080 SLI || 32 GB CORSAIR RED LED VEGENCE 3000MHZ CL15 II AX 1200I || DELL S2716G 144Hz 1440P || NZXT S340 ELITE MATT BLACK|| 512GB PRO || G100S || Z5500 5.1|| Samsung 55JU6400 4K UHD || HD+R || MI Metal II SS SENSAI II PS4 PRO 1TB II XBONE S 2TB II PS3 2TB II X360 WIRELESS ..
Old 6 Days Ago   #6
The Game is On!
Community Coordinator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

What was the purchase price if I may ask?
Old 6 Days Ago   #7
teh nuB!

ziballer is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

So this card was for sale on amazon for 23k right?

No offense but you opened it, tested it and put it back in the box and you're asking for 30k?

You can get a new card for a less than 32k now and Zotac's extended warranty is non-transferable, that means whoever purchased it first gets the extended warranty of 5 years

Just something to keep in mind.
Old 6 Days Ago   #8
teh nuB!
a little busy

Originally Posted by csunit37 View Post
What was the purchase price if I may ask?
@csunit37 26.1k though billing amount is 41k any problem with that ?? & @ziballer that's not true new is available for 36-37k & also i've purchased few 2nd hand zotac card never faced any issue with claiming extended warranty & 2ndly i never go to service center i send my products via some one so it's not like that the first person only get the warranty don't misguide people u will get warranty if u have invoice & the registration mail

Last edited by neel84; 6 Days Ago at 07:53 PM.
Old 6 Days Ago   #9
teh nuB!

ziballer is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Originally Posted by neel84 View Post
@csunit37 26.1k though billing amount is 41k any problem with that ?? & @ziballer that's not true new is available for 36-37k & also i've purchased few 2nd hand zotac card never faced any issue with claiming extended warranty & 2ndly i never go to service center i send my products via some one so it's not like that the first person only get the warranty don't misguide people u will get warranty if u have invoice & the registration mail

Ok I'm not trying to misguide people, but the Terms of Sale/conditions on the warranty are very clear on the Zotac site.
I own a Zotac GPU too, which I registered on the site, since to claim the extended warranty you have to register the product within 30 days of the purchase.

Anyways if you're sure about warranty carrying over after reselling the card to another person then it's cool.

All the best with your sale.
Old 6 Days Ago   #10
teh nuB!
a little busy

Originally Posted by ziballer View Post
So this card was for sale on amazon for 23k right?

No offense but you opened it, tested it and put it back in the box and you're asking for 30k?

You can get a new card for a less than 32k now and Zotac's extended warranty is non-transferable, that means whoever purchased it first gets the extended warranty of 5 years

Just something to keep in mind.
Originally Posted by ziballer View Post
Ok I'm not trying to misguide people, but the Terms of Sale/conditions on the warranty are very clear on the Zotac site.
I own a Zotac GPU too, which I registered on the site, since to claim the extended warranty you have to register the product within 30 days of the purchase.

Anyways if you're sure about warranty carrying over after reselling the card to another person then it's cool.

All the best with your sale.
yup i'm pretty sure this is my 14th zotac card :V :V :V
Old 6 Days Ago   #11
teh nuB!

RohitB is Mysterious

While there isn't generally a problem in just hiding the price of the card, when you use the information asymmetry in your favour to pass on a product that is in a worse condition (that is, opened already), at a cost that is inflated by a great deal (15%!), something just seems shady. There is nothing wrong with making a profit, just an ethical concern with taking advantage of people who were not aware that the card has recently been on sale for a significantly lower rate. Again, if someone is willing to pay more than 26k, go for it, especially if OP has done the right thing by declaring the consideration paid for the card at the time of purchase. I just think that the valuation should be less than the purchase cost due to the used nature of the product, and considering the fact an AMP Extreme Model is on sale for the exact same price - just my 2 cents.

Also the following is an extract from the Zotac Warranty Policy (found here: https://www.zotac.com/ro/page/product-warranty-policy):

"Warranty claims during the extended warranty period must be filed by the original purchaser of the ZOTAC product who has duly registered for product warranty services online in accordance with paragraph 3 above."

Just the fact that you managed to get the extended warranty yourself doesn't automatically mean that everyone else will get it too. There is a possibility that the claim may get rejected because the Purchaser is not the Original Purchaser. As such, the prudent thing to have done would be to insert a disclaimer in the original sale thread stating the same. @ziballer was not attempting to misguide people, which is very clear from his post.

@admins - Could you please update the rules to make sure that people have to mention the transferability of the warranty to third-party purchasers from herein? If sellers have to mention foreign warranty, I only think it a reasonable extension of the same to treat non-transferable warranty (even if partly) as something that needs to be disclosed.

As a final note - the extended warranty is NOT TRANSFERABLE to a third-party. If it does get honoured, it is entirely up to luck, and there is no guarantee that it will be. A prudent seller would inform the buyer regarding the same instead of making untenable assertions that it will be honoured because it has been in their own personal experience.
Old 6 Days Ago   #12
teh nuB!

RohitB is Mysterious

The extended warranty is NOT TRANSFERABLE (see https://www.zotac.com/ro/page/product-warranty-policy)

"Warranty claims during the extended warranty period must be filed by the original purchaser of the ZOTAC product who has duly registered for product warranty services online in accordance with paragraph 3 above."

It is an untenable assertion to state that it WILL carry over to another person. There is no guarantee that it will get honoured. As a side point, just because it has always been honoured does not mean that it will always be honoured.

@Admins - I think the rules need to be amended to make sure that non-transferable extended warranties (or any non-transferable warranty) need to be disclosed. How is this any different than foreign warranties? Even if there is a chance that it may not be available to a third-party consumer, such a consumer has a right to know about it.

@OP- The only person who is misguiding anyone is the person stating that the warranty will get transferred. This is a classic example of the few cases where the owner of a property CANNOT transfer all the rights associated with it. It would be prudent to include a disclaimer in your sale thread stating the same.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

@neel84 has also posted a new thread selling a game code for the bundled games (GeForce GTX For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wildlands Bundle). I think a clarification is needed - specifically if that bundle was for this card.
Old 6 Days Ago   #13
teh nuB!
a little busy

Originally Posted by RohitB View Post
The extended warranty is NOT TRANSFERABLE (see https://www.zotac.com/ro/page/product-warranty-policy)

It is an untenable assertion to state that it WILL carry over to another person. There is no guarantee that it will get honoured. As a side point, just because it has always been honoured does not mean that it will always be honoured.

@Admins - I think the rules need to be amended to make sure that non-transferable extended warranties (or any non-transferable warranty) need to be disclosed. How is this any different than foreign warranties? Even if there is a chance that it may not be available to a third-party consumer, such a consumer has a right to know about it.

@OP- The only person who is misguiding anyone is the person stating that the warranty will get transferred. This is a classic example of the few cases where the owner of a property CANNOT transfer all the rights associated with it. It would be prudent to include a disclaimer in your sale thread stating the same.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

@neel84 has also posted a new thread selling a game code for the bundled games (GeForce GTX For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wildlands Bundle). I think a clarification is needed - specifically if that bundle was for this card.
bro this is my 14th gpu from zotac never faced any problem claiming warranty as i already i send all product via another guy i don't go there & also i've sold 13 other zotac cards the buyers never faced any issued -_- before commenting please confirm supertron as i already confirmed from there & i never said warranty is transferable cause u don't need to do that u only need the invoice & registration mail btw changed my mind to sell that so not selling now
Old 6 Days Ago   #14
teh nuB!

RohitB is Mysterious

" u will get warranty if u have invoice & the registration mail" - Don't tell me that isn't some sort of assertion that the warranty will get transferred.

Also my entire point is - Just because you haven't faced any issues doesn't mean others will. All i'm saying is that the buyer has to be aware of the potential that it MAY not be honoured in their case (even if it is honoured 99% of the time). All I want is an acknowledgement of the fact that there is no prima facie transfer of warranty, and that you cannot guarantee the honouring of the warranty in the (supposedly infinitesimal) chance of them actually implementing their policy strictly.

Secondly - your verbal confirmation with Supertron will be worth jack if they do decide to implement their policy strictly. Either you have verifiable proof of your claim that they have waived that particular requirement in the policy, or all we have to go on is the actual text of the policy.

I don't understand your reluctance to admit that:
1. You have no way of assuring that the warranty will get honoured with respect to a third-party purchaser
2. The consumer has a right to know that such an outcome is possible

Please point out the flaws in my reasoning, and I will be glad to accept your version (provided you substantiate your verbal claims with verifiable evidence).
Old 6 Days Ago   #15
teh nuB!
a little busy

Originally Posted by RohitB View Post
" u will get warranty if u have invoice & the registration mail" - Don't tell me that isn't some sort of assertion that the warranty will get transferred.

Also my entire point is - Just because you haven't faced any issues doesn't mean others will. All i'm saying is that the buyer has to be aware of the potential that it MAY not be honoured in their case (even if it is honoured 99% of the time). All I want is an acknowledgement of the fact that there is no prima facie transfer of warranty, and that you cannot guarantee the honouring of the warranty in the (supposedly infinitesimal) chance of them actually implementing their policy strictly.

Secondly - your verbal confirmation with Supertron will be worth jack if they do decide to implement their policy strictly. Either you have verifiable proof of your claim that they have waived that particular requirement in the policy, or all we have to go on is the actual text of the policy.

I don't understand your reluctance to admit that:
1. You have no way of assuring that the warranty will get honoured with respect to a third-party purchaser
2. The consumer has a right to know that such an outcome is possible

Please point out the flaws in my reasoning, and I will be glad to accept your version (provided you substantiate your verbal claims with verifiable evidence).
then please buy new if u have so many problems & don't spoil other's post i didn't tell u to buy or spread ur knowledge over my post -_- please do it anywhere else & i'll post a supertron confirmation tom