Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Hot Deals and Price Guides
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-04-16   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Z4 Aurora Projector

Don't miss the last chance to get Z4 Aurora - the most amazing home entertainment center with only 449 USD.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/z...re--3#/updates

I think this campaign is nearing its end. I have already put in my purchase. Looks like a good buy to me. Hence those interested please visit the link for a dekko.
raj404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-16   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Oneplus one goodness

sumatrix is highly Admirablesumatrix is highly Admirablesumatrix is highly Admirablesumatrix is highly Admirablesumatrix is highly Admirablesumatrix is highly Admirable
Re: Z4 Aurora Projector

Bought it and got it delivered??
sumatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-16   #3
teh nuB!

raj404 is very Respectfulraj404 is very Respectful

Yes, delivered in June 2016. But I had to pay customs of approx. Rs.11k. So overall cost is Rs.46K, but worth every penny! Today it may cost 65k to import in India which would be too costly. Its really good.
raj404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #4
teh nuB!

nayanseo is Mysterious

It is complicated to decide on your own which projector to buy. There are professionals/distributors in the market that can help you with it. one of the known distributors is projector Reviews. They provide audio video solutions in the market. Along with providing the products they provide service for their products. Their team of professionals will help you analyze your requirement for the projector and come up with the best possible solution.
nayanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply