Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-02-14   #1
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery
YouTube Removes Viral Rahul Gandhi Spoof Video After Congress Protest

A variation of the objectionable Rahul Gandhi Spoof video

A viral spoof video of Rahul Gandhi's was removed four days after it was uploaded on YouTube, the video-sharing website owned by Google earlier this week. The spoof was based upon a speech delivered in the AICC meeting earlier this month.

Rohit Iyengar, an 18-year-old film student from Illinois who had created and uploaded the video, says by that time it had amassed 229,319 views, 276 comments, 2,853 likes and 128 dislikes. The original link of the removed video now carries this message: "'Rahul Gandhi Sing...', -- this video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Desi Records." YouTube refused to divulge any ownership details of Desi Records citing privacy issues. I wonder as to who made the copuyright claim because the footage used belonged Rajya Sabha TV and The video in question shows a Rajya Sabha TV logo on the upper right hand corner. Rajya Sabha TV CEO Gurdeep Sappal denied having made any copyright violation claims. There was no official response from the Congress party who are suspected to having made the claim.

Rohit Iyengar apologising to Rahul Gandhi for making the spoof video

Iyengar has put out a song in response to the removal of the video. Offering Rahul Gandhi a tongue-in-cheek apology in a video titled "SORRY I AUTOTUNED YOU MR. RAHUL GANDHI", Iyengar sings, "Mr. Rahul Gandhi/you probably think I'm BJP/or maybe even AAP/but to tell you the truth Sirji/I'm just a nobody/Just spreading a few little laughs/using one of my numerous crafts."

With inputs from : YouTube removes Rahul Gandhi?s spoof video - Times Of India And Rahul Gandhi Auto Tune Video Gets Taken Down; What the Creator Did Next Was Amazing
Old 01-02-14   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: YouTube Removes Viral Rahul Gandhi Spoof Video After Congress Protest

Criticizing is one thing that is ok, but spoof videos !! the ones that are most popular in India.. ! are a sham.
I do not recommend such videos.
saifbukhari likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply