Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-01-09   #16
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Your stint with the authorities/5 minutes of fame?

I have been held back in chicago for frequent travel.... I returned to US within 3 days of leaving it....There were some questioning and then they let me enter the country...
And got detained once in Hong kong and had my passport checked (till now..I don't know for what reason) had to wait there for 30 minutes and then they came back and said sorry for the trouble....
And of course the regular tussle with the local police...I think everyone who drives a vehicle has gone through that at least once....
None of them made headlines though...

Abit IP35-E ; Intel Core2Duo 8400 stock
MSI NX8800GT OC 660 MHz ; 4 x 1 GB Transend; Viewsonic 19" LCD; Corsair HX520W;
Antec - (w)120mm Fan (b);
Seagate SV35.3 250GB + Seagate barracuda 1 TB
raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-09   #17
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
Diabolical like Biz Markie

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
I have been held back in chicago for frequent travel.... I returned to US within 3 days of leaving it....There were some questioning and then they let me enter the country...
And got detained once in Hong kong and had my passport checked (till now..I don't know for what reason) had to wait there for 30 minutes and then they came back and said sorry for the trouble....
And of course the regular tussle with the local police...I think everyone who drives a vehicle has gone through that at least once....
None of them made headlines though...
Well, the immigration department in the US *****. It really does. They'll harass someone who's legally trying to get into their country, is furnishing all the documents and really means no harm but won't do jack$hit about the illegal immigrants from their southern borders who cross over with double beds and dining tables.

Cyn1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-09   #18
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

Originally Posted by overkill View Post
Not me but a friend of mine was once giving an exam in colg..
The invigilator was a pain in the A$$... kept blabbering n telling ppl to shut up.. when they weren't even doing anything.
He turned around to cheat and she came right next to him all of a sudden... snatched his paper.
He snatched it back!! She said.. "Paper de do nahi toh chatan maar doongi!"
He is about 6 ft tall. Teacher was 5'3"!
He got up! Standing less than a feet away from her n said "Aise kaise maar loge!"
"haath laga ke dikhao police ko bula doonga!"
Thats it.. the teacher shut up.. and he is now known as the "police wala" in his colg.

This is how ppl should be!! i really liked the attitude of 'police wala' guy!! i hope everyone be like him!!
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-09   #19
Konkey Dong
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

sub7 is still getting updated??
Old 13-01-09   #20
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
Diabolical like Biz Markie

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

Originally Posted by ViKiDô View Post
sub7 is still getting updated??
It, by far, is the most famous and favorite backdoor ever. I'd term HDKP as the next most famous piece of malice
Cyn1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-09   #21
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

DONjuan is highly AdmirableDONjuan is highly AdmirableDONjuan is highly AdmirableDONjuan is highly AdmirableDONjuan is highly AdmirableDONjuan is highly Admirable

I had a cop chase with siren and all about 15 mins late @ night all over noida couple oy years back, they were waiting on the toll bridge but got out of there as I had prepaid card, They culdnt do much as i entered delhi...
DONjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply