Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Competitions
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-01-13
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Rig Gallery
Wtf Your Chance to Win a 8GB Kingston Ram Kit

Hey guys.

Back again with another contest. Up for grabs is a barely used (almost brand new ) kit of Kingston Hyper X 1600 CL9 8GB kit, which has been overclocked quite a bit. I can tell you that it will run at 2133 CL 10 at 1.65V all day long with an IB or PD system. I have tested it all the way to 2400+, for super pi.

Enough about the kit. So what do you need to do to win this kit you ask??

Make me laugh. Yup, thats it, make all of us laugh. No overclocking, no videos, no pictures, no extreme cooling and no trying to kill your system.

All you need to do is post something that can make all of us laugh. It may be a joke, a picture, an experience, anything. Anything but videos of fail from youtube. I prefer original material and thats the only thing that I want you guys to keep in mind. And please keep religion and ethnic slurs out of this. Adult jokes, unless really over the top are fine as well and any number of entries are welcome.

The contest is open to all those people willing to take part and I will charge shipping to the winner only if he lives in some remote part of this country. Otherwise, shipping is on me as well.
Contest ends when I say it does.

May the laughs begin....

Attached Thumbnails
>hx_blu_detail.png  
ST3R0X, dedasdude and MadDog like this.
Old 25-01-13
teh priesT!
[E]onian
GPU !!! Kaput ... :( :(

herecomesmaggi is very Honorableherecomesmaggi is very Honorable
Till others post watch these please :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=d63f450875
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor Overclocked @ 4.2GHZ. |||| Corsair CWCH60 CPU Cooler. |||| Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Z77 Motherboard. |||| Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 @1600 Mhz (Dual Channel).|||| WD Caviar Blue 500 GB + WD Caviar Green 2 TB(WD20EARX).|||| Zotac 460 GTS (560 sold, Saving Money For 660Ti).|||| Corsair 300R With Rubber Padding And 4 Fans.|||| Corsair GS 600v2.|||| Asus DRW-24B5ST.|||| LG - M2341A.|||| UPS: 800VA Microtek.|||| Keyboard: Microsoft. |||| Mouce: Kinzu. |||| Pad: Golliath And A Xbox Controller.
Will Soon Update : kraken x60 cooler
Gadgets
Gameboy Advance, PsP 3004 , Ps1 , Ps2 Hdd Modded, Ps3 320GB, Nokia 6700s, Pantech burst, Apple Ipad Gen 4 , Sony Handycam 80GB , Nikon Digital Cam.
Will Update Soon: Dslr cam
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
A thing about Idiots, they drag you from your level of expertise to their level of stupidity, then beat you with their experience !!!
[Please Forgive My Camel Texts !!!]
Old 25-01-13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Lost Soul

tkin is Notable
Re: Your Chance to Win a 8GB Kingston Ram Kit

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Another:
Old 25-01-13
teh priesT!
[E]onian

There is a saying in UP ...(Dehati)

Mauj lek ho tumka, to unke kooche jao...
Humhu kooche gaye rahan, Tumhu kooche jao !!!!

Avoid any spell mistakes...
Old 25-01-13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Bitten by the mod bug >.>

KrAwL1125 is very Notable

Ok this might be long but here goes nothing XD

This is an embarrassing story that I'll probably be telling my grandkids:

My oldest friend(name's Cyrus) from my childhood was down from Dubai and we both caught up in Chennai(where I used to live). We went out drinking on a Saturday night. So, many many Whiskeys and Tequila shots later, we landed up back at his apartments(along with 2 other friends who lived in the same apartments).

Before I go on I should explain that there was a little road that led inside to his apartments from the main road. Right outside the apartments is a small park for kids to play, which is surrounded by a low wall. So, moving right on, all 4 of us(myself, Cyrus and the two other guys) were hanging out near the park, smoking, laughing and sharing old war stories.

Now before you read what's coming next, remember that we had been drinking ALL NIGHT :discobanana: XD

There's a bit of a silence when no one is saying anything, when Cyrus the Virus suddenly has a Eureka moment! He says to me "Hey guess what?! My pants have a nada(the string thing that we usually have on shorts to keep em up) to hold them up!", and he's pointing to all of us and showing it off. So, it just so happened that I was wearing pants with a nada as well and I go "Look mine have them too!"

Now, drunk geniuses that we were, Cyrus suddenly looks at me with childlike excitement in his eyes and says "I have an idea, LET'S TIE THEM TOGETHER!"

So yeah, we tied one end of each others 'nadas' (>.>) together. Drunk as we were, we found it hilarious XD

Then it's my turn to be the genius so I go "Hey let's tie the other one too!" And of course, no surprises, we tied the other ends together as well

So there we are, standing facing each other pretty much joined at the hip, laughing our asses off. Now Cyrus is standing facing the apartment gate and I'm standing facing the other way(duh). He suddenly stops laughing and looks me dead in the eye. I go "what's up?" and he goes "Dude..a cop car just entered the gate. What the f*** do we do?!"

I'm like "What the f*** are you asking me for?? I don't know what to do!" So there we are frantically trying to untie the nadas and of course, the bitch that luck is, all of our fumbling efforts weren't making a dent in those damn knots!

Now the cop car has come further down the road and has almost reached us. Cyrus looks at me and then just decides that all that he can think of doing next, is sitting down on the low wall that's surrounding the park.

Now remember we're still connected, so next thing I know....I'm sitting on Cyrus' lap.

The other two guys are trying not to laugh but failing miserably so they go to a dark corner while Cyrus and I are sitting there trying to look and act as normal as is humanly possible for two guys sitting on each other to look (which isn't very normal trust me XD)

So the cop car passes us and we both think "phew that was close.." But of course, if this story ended here it wouldn't be much of a story at all XD

The cop car goes a little ahead of us and suddenly stops, goes into reverse gear, and comes right back till it's alongside us..

Inside are three cops - 2 in the front and 1 in the back. The cop in the passenger seat just stares at us. Literally just stares at us for what felt like 15 minutes.

Then slowly, very slowly, he opens his mouth and says, "You have this huge compound..a whole park behind you...so many benches..."

"AND YOU COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHER PLACE TO SIT OTHER THAN ON HIS LAP?!"

The cop in the back is laughing so hard it looks like he's going to die of suffocation, while the cop driving the car is trying so hard not to laugh that he's spewing spit all over the steering wheel. And there's us, sitting there, scared as hell and wanting to laugh at the same time XD

Now I decide we need to show these cops some respect if we're going to get out of this mess, so of course, as I've been taught all my life, I stand up to show respect. Now I was drunk so yeah, I forgot that Cyrus and I were still 'connected' . So up comes Cyrus and we almost take each other out!

While all this is happening, our two other b*****d friends are laughing so hard that they can no longer stand, and they end up rolling on the ground >.>

So anyway, I start to explain that Cyrus is just back from Dubai and we were just having a little innocent fun joking around etc. The cop just stares at us while the other two continue their laugh-fest.

Slowly, with shaky hands, we manage to untie one, and then finally the other end of the nadas.

The cops shake their heads and drive off.

Now we usually give each other a little bro hug when we say bye, but this time, just so there was absolutely NO DOUBT, we were just like "Alright put it there" and shook hands. Then we all went our seperate ways - Cyrus and myself to his house and the other two to theirs. We kept our mouths shut the entire time, until we got to Cyrus' room, at which point Cyrus calls the other two on conference and we just burst out laughing so hard that we fall off the bed XD

I might not win that RAM but I hope you guys had a laugh XD
z3r094 and Hitesh12 like this.
AMD FX-8350 Processor, 4.0GHz, 4.2GHz Turbo | ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX | 4 GBx2 G.Skill RipjawsX 2133 MHz DDR3 RAM | Zotac Nvidia GTX 660Ti AMP! Edition | Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Black SATA3 HDD | Seasonic X-Series 850W | NZXT Phantom 410 White | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Mouse: Logitech G500 Gaming | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Surface: SteelSeries QCK+ | Controller: Razer Onza Tournament Edition | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Gaming Monitor |

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

Last edited by KrAwL1125; 14-06-13 at 09:45 AM.
Old 25-01-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
A naked lady goes to banta's bar, ask for a peg.banta stares at her
Lady said," never seen a nude women?"
Banta replied, " nahi main soch raha hoon, tu paisa kaha se nikalegi"

Sent from my GT-I9100
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean9/pc/SEB47.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1301111051.png
Old 26-01-13
teh zeuS!

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Rig Gallery

Good one guys......
Old 26-01-13
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Ever Heard ?

Hmmm Clever !!

Ideal for Romantics !!!

Has He Touched Ur Privates ?

Rascals Are Every Where !!!

Is Anyone There ?

Thats Right Son. U R DOING IT RIGHT

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

One More :

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Old 27-01-13
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

shubhs4frndz is Mysterious
Old 27-01-13
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Not funny but entertaining videos by me ..i hope you like these :
Old 27-01-13
teh nuB!
[E]onian

uploadfromtaptalk1359254705146.jpg
My maths teacher vs quick gun murgan...because of this pic, he failed me
He was gay and had feelings for me..guess ive hurt him a lot xD
Old 27-01-13
teh nuB!
[E]onian

and yea, physics teacher too
Attached Thumbnails
>uploadfromtaptalk1359255169638.jpg  
Old 27-01-13
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

nice thread i can just sit and enjoy repped OP for good innovation
Old 27-01-13
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Pentaxian

commieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirable
Rig Gallery

Not an original but it made me laugh So my little cousin posted on FB that he was bored and gave everyone his new phone number... (pic) - Imgur
Old 27-01-13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
?....

aayush151 is Mysterious
Traffic police chalan book
nikaal ke bola:
'Naam bol?'
Ladka: Galti ho gayi Sir...
Police: Naam Bol
... ... ... ...
Ladka: Sorry sir Iss baar