Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-06-14   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon10 Xolo Win Windows 8.1 Launching on Flipkart Tomorrow for Rs. 19,990/-

Xolo unveiled its first Windows 8.1 tablet – Xolo Win in partnership with AMD earlier this year at the CES 2014. It was expected to launch couple of months back, but it didn’t happen. Today, Flipkart has announced that it would launch the tablet in India for Rs. 19,990 and would also offer a range of launch offers. The Xolo Win has a 10.1-inch (1366 x768 pixels) display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core AMD Temash A4-1200 processor with AMD Radeon HD 8180G GPU and runs on the latest Windows 8.1 OS.

It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 1-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage with expansion slot and packs a 3550 mAh battery. This listing was first spotted by BGR India.
Xolo Win specifications
  • 10.1-inch 16:9 LED – 1366 x768 pixels display with 10 fingers touch
  • AMD A4 -1200 Dual Core 1.0 GHz Processor “Temash” Generation
  • AMD Radeon HD 8180G Graphics
  • Camera – Front: 1 MP, Rear: 2 MP
  • Windows 8.1
  • 2 Speakers: 1.5W each
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI Port, USB port
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, micro SD slot
  • Battery – 2 SIP, 7.4V, 3550 mAh, 26.27 W; Battery Life: 7 hours; Charging Time of < 3hrs
The Xolo Win comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 19,990. It is still listed as coming soon on Flipkart. We should know about the launch day offers tomorrow.

Last edited by The Knight; 11-06-14 at 12:31 AM.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

abracadabra is Mysterious
Re: Xolo Win with 10.1-inch Display, Windows 8.1 Launching on Flipkart Tomorrow for R

Its already showing BUY NOW and shipped by 12th JUNE

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Launch Day Offer :- Lucky Draw Offer: 10 lucky customers get Rs. 1000 cashback.
  • This offer is valid only for 1 day, i.e. 11th June 2014.
  • The list of customers will be published on Facebook on or before 30th June, 2014.
  • The customers will get store credit worth Rs. 1000 in their Flipkart Wallet.
    • If the order is returned/cancelled, the customers will not be eligible for the cashback.
    • In case of dispute, the decision of Flipkart.com will be final and binding.
Launch Offer :- Get preselected eBooks worth Rs. 1500 for free
  • Every XOLO Win purchase is eligible towards preselected Flipkart eBooks worth around Rs 1,500 for Free.
  • Ebooks would be available for download within 48 hours of you logging into Flipkart eBooks App only on your XOLO Win tablet.
  • Preselected Flipkart eBooks list:
    • Speed Post by Shobha De
    • The Collected Novels by Khushwant Singh
    • Night Train at Deoli and Other Stories by Ruskin Bond
    • Wise & Otherwise by Sudha Murthy
    • Life Tree by APJ Abdul Kalam
    • Subroto Bagchi on leadership & innovation.
  • To download the Flipkart eBooks App, simply give us a missed call at 1800 208 1221, and get the app download link instantly.
  • Note: These eBooks are only readable on the free Flipkart eBooks App.
Launch Offer :- Extra 50% Off on next purchase of Bluetooth Keyboard
  • Offer shall be redeemable from 18th June, 2014 till 30th June 2014.
  • The bluetooth keyboard on which discount is applicable is 'Rapoo E2700 Multimedia Ultra Slim Touchpad Wireless Keyboard'.
  • Customer has to login to his flipkart account using the same email ID used to purchase the tablet, and add the product to cart. The discount shall be automatically applied on checkout.
    • The customer shall be notified about the terms & conditions and the steps to avail the offer via email.
    • Offer is not applicable if the tablet is returned or cancelled.
Launch Offer :- Get Rs.200 cashback on rating/reviewing the product post your purchase
  • All customers who rate/review the product post their purchase are eligible for cashback.
  • The cashback of Rs. 200 will be given in the form of store credit in customer's Flipkart Wallet on or before 30th June, 2014.
  • In case the product is returned, the customer will still be eligible for the cashback.
    • In case the product is cancelled, the customer will not be eligible for cashback.[/quote]

[/quote]
vijayninel likes this.

Last edited by abracadabra; 10-06-14 at 11:00 PM.
abracadabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14   #3
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: Xolo Win with 10.1-inch Display, Windows 8.1 Launching on Flipkart Tomorrow for R

Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post
Its already showing BUY NOW and shipped by 12th JUNE
Yes .. .and what is more interesting is that this is being sold for Rs 1 as per The Knight ... Would really like a link of that.
Old 10-06-14   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Old 11-06-14   #5
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Xolo Win Windows 8.1 Launching on Flipkart Tomorrow for Rs. 19,990/-

Would like to see and use it personally and then would make an actual assessment..
But generally speaking seems a nicely priced product..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian

you might even get it 14990/- on exchange! Quiet tempting for Windows!!
Old 11-06-14   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

you might even get it 14990/- on exchange! Quiet tempting for Windows!!
it is 16990/- on exchange
Old 11-06-14   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
it is 16990/- on exchange
They are offering a 3000/- and 5000/- exchange, see carefully please!
Old 11-06-14   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

They are offering a 3000/- and 5000/- exchange, see carefully please!
my mistake, there is max 5k for exchanging old tablet..thanks
MadDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14   #10
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Pass me the link please !!

Its not opening on my pc

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

My tablet (Asus Nexus 7 2012) screen is damaged, can someone verify that I am elligible for the discount ????
Please reply fast.!
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Exchange your old tablet and Get upto Rs.5000 off on Xolo Win Tablet View T&C

below is the terms and conditions

Offer Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid until stocks last or till the offer ends.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (Device).
I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said Device.
You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the Device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the Device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I confirm that all the data in the said Device will be erased before handing it over under buy back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Flipkart.com, WS Retail or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Flipkart.com for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the old Device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand once a Device is sent by me to Flipkart, in no scenario can this Device be returned back to me.
I understand that the new Device delivery and the old Device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old Device ready to be given for exchange.
By purchasing this product on Flipkart.com from seller WS Retail you confirm that the Device you are exchanging and related accessories belong to you and you hereby indemnify and hold Manufacturers, Flipkart.com, WS Retail, consultants, directors, officers and employees harmless from any and all claims, accessories, costs and fees (including legal fees) arising in regard to the Device, charger, data on the Device and accessories submitted by you. You confirm having understood the terms applicable to the program and hereby agree to participate in the program in accordance with such terms and conditions.
In relation to the customer sending the goods to us - customer understands it is his responsibility to ensure that the used products are delivered to the buyer (WSR) whose central warehouse, Delhi at "WSRetail, Khasra No. 435, Road No.# 04 Lal Dora Ext. Mahipalpur, New Delhi, India, 110037" within 5 days of receiving the new product. In case the goods are consigned through any other carrier (other than EKL logistics), customer understands that he/she will have to initially make the full payment for the new product and receive 100% of the exchange value, pursuant to delivery and verification of the old device at the Delhi Warehouse of WS Retail, within 20 working days. In relation to the option of the customer to use 3PL - the customer, in case chooses to use a 3PL for transporting the old device, please call 18002089898.
In relation to shipping charges of old device - customer hereby understands that he would be charged an amount mentioned as pickup charges towards shipping charges of old device in case he chooses e-kart logistics as a transporter to ship the old device to the buyer's (WSR) central warehouse of WSR in Delhi.
MadDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14   #12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ View Post
My tablet (Asus Nexus 7 2012) screen is damaged, can someone verify that I am elligible for the discount ???? Please reply fast.!
I doubt it ... but just in case, give the flipkart call center a call and confirm if it is possible.
ManISinJpr likes this.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply