Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-12-14   #1
teh nuB!
[E]onian
www.ramdevproducts.com

Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing from Pressure Cooker

Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing from Pressure Cooker
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 08-12-14   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

rkkaranrk is Notable
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing from Pressure Cooker

Calling it SPAM and what u doing exactly the same posting it here.
Old 08-12-14   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing from Pressure Cooker

Already brought one and put my own fw on it. My previous phone was stolen

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply