Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker

Is anyone using Xiaomi's bluetooth speaker? What's the sound quality like, especially bass and treble?
Pimpom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eat, game, Sleep... Repeat!

pratzgh1 is Notable
Re: Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker

I've heard a Xiaomi slim Bluetooth speaker and it was really good. While treble was something I did not notice, the bass was impressive.
Old 5 Hours Ago   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Pimpom is very Notable
Re: Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker

Thanks, pratzgh1, and sorry about the late reply. I stopped checking when no one replied for the first few days.

When I made the post, I knew only about the small round model (2"x1") offered at the Mi site. Since then I came to learn that they also have a rectangular model which has received some good reviews. By "slim speaker" I assume you mean that one, but that model seem to be available online only at inflated prices.

Do you or anyone else know what the small round model is like? Or can recommend any other brand or model roughly in the same price class?
Pimpom is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply