Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-12-17   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Wireless DTH Possible?

Hi, I used to have local cable connection for the tv in my bedroom which is in first floor of my house, the local cable connection was through the internal cable wiring.I wanted to switch to any DTH connection.But the DTH guy told me its not possible through existing connection since it has many junction joints. Only other option is to place the dish on the terrace and get the cable in to the room by drilling the wall. My query is there any other option like wireless transmission and receiver option. I don't want to drill the wall...Please suggest some solution..
anish_sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply