Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-08-16   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Who Handles Sapphire Rma Now?

hey guys so i just wanted to know who handles sapphire rma in new delhi ? my 7950 is need of help
aakash261194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-16   #2
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Re: Who Handles Sapphire Rma Now?

supertron electronics .. and they suck .. they physically damaged my gpu and voided my warranty ... returned the damaged card later saying sapphire has rejected rma as it has parts missing in it :|
invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-16   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
JKD side-kick aficionado

The Outsider is very Notable

Originally Posted by invader View Post
supertron electronics .. and they suck .. they physically damaged my gpu and voided my warranty ... returned the damaged card later saying sapphire has rejected rma as it has parts missing in it :|
crap! that feels so salty in just reading!

in Mumbai too their service is apparently bakwaas. a friend had communicated with them once and now is apprehensive about buying a sapphire rx 460.
Old 10-08-16   #4
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

yup ... i m thinking what to do next .. dont even have the money now to order a new gpu . ..
Old 13-08-16   #5
teh nuB!

aakash261194 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by invader View Post
really? my 7950's fan stopped working, i was thinking of giving it for rma telling them that the fans stopped working and the gpu has artifacts ( which it doesnt ) hoping to get a new gpu like a 380x or something. but now im having second thoughts.
right now the gpu works on 1 fan somehow . what do you guys recommend ? what should i do ? give the gpu for rma ( might get a new gpu if all goes well ) or should i get the fan fixed from nehru place new delhi?
Old 13-08-16   #6
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

give it for rma .. ask them to inspect the card well n then make the job sheet ...
Old 13-08-16   #7
teh nuB!

aakash261194 is Mysterious

also do you know if the guys at the service centre verify the bill date? i mean do they verify the product sold date , cross checking or anything like that?
can i edit out the bill date and get away with it?
Old 24-08-16   #8
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

devvfata1ity is very Notable

aditya told that supertron handles rma, but supertron is refusing to accept rma saying that the card is out of warranty. The entire bone of contention is that aditya used to provide 3 years warranty and supertron says they honor only 2 years. Now m stuck with a dead r9 290x tri x oc. dont buy sapphire
2018 RIG: Core i5 8400 (3.9 ghz) | Asrock Z370 Pro4 | Adata XPG Z1G DDR4 3000 16GB | GTX 1080 Mini ( 2152 core, 11600 mem) | TX 850V2 | Force GT 120GB | 850 EVO 250 GB | WD Green 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Spire Thermax Eclipse II P/P | NZXT Tempest EVO |

Consoles: Xbox ONE | Xbox 360 | PS4 | PSP 3000

Smartphones: iPhone X 64GB | Galaxy Note8 64 GB| Pixel 2 64GB

Tablets: BB Playbook | Nexus 7 2013 | Ipad 2017

devvfata1ity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-16   #9
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

why dont we together do something against this shitty Supertron ???
Old 25-08-16   #10
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

I am all in. Lets come up with a plan to teach these S***heads a lesson. Coz of them i am stuck with a 44k worth of junk now
Old 25-08-16   #11
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

same here ...7850 ... they took it for rma then made stories .. . they were the one who physically damaged my gpu . . .hence sapphire rejected the card .. i still have the job sheet n havent taken back the gpu from them . ..
now tell me what shall we do now ?
Old 25-08-16   #12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

what about all of us write a petition to sapphire HQ asking them to remove supertron
Old 25-08-16   #13
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

or atleast rma our gpus .. whoelse in ?
Old 26-08-16   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

how to rma? supertron is not accepting . Unless we write to sapphire HQ and make them accept rma for us directly with shiping paid
Old 28-08-16   #15
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

i dont have the invoice with me right now ... hence wont be able to provide complete details of the gpu .. il ask my dad to whatsapp me pic of the job sheet and the bill for the gpu so that i can raise a ticket at sapphire support n tell them the whole issue ... lets see what happens next .. .
Post New Thread  Reply