Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Laptop Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-08-11   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Where to Buy in Bangalore

Hi everyone - from all the good advice on this forum, I've found some great budget laptops...for my girlfriend, and she wants one, like ASAP....meaning she wants to see it with her own eyes before she buys.....we are basically looking for something low-end but should look stylish and unfortunately her budget is only 20-22k....anyways, where is best place to go shopping for this thing in Bangalore - they will also need to accept credit cards as well....any thoughts?
pablo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Overworked & Underpaid.

KM0111 is highly ReputableKM0111 is highly ReputableKM0111 is highly Reputable
Re: Where to Buy in Bangalore

If you want with bill & warranty, the best place would be Chroma (Koramangala or near Brigade Road). They've got pretty much most of the stuff on display so that you can check it out and even use it before buying. They might even give you a slight discount or some freebies if you insist.
Old 24-08-11   #3
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Chroma??

EDIT: yeah I was suggesting the same. Didnt see the previous post

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #4
teh nuB!

pablo666 is Mysterious

ya I know....Chroma has all the eye candy....was hoping for some other options I guess.... I usually head to SP Rd myself...
Old 24-08-11   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Overworked & Underpaid.

KM0111 is highly ReputableKM0111 is highly ReputableKM0111 is highly Reputable

Well, there are lots of places you can get it from, but not all places will have all the models on display. If you've got anything particular in mind, then you could just head to any shop and pick it up.
KM0111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #6
teh nuB!

pablo666 is Mysterious

actually while I'm on the subject, last time I was in SP Rd, I saw some sort of device that you can put your SIM card in and then into the laptop - i think it was made by Huawei....anyone try one of these? We need to get some internet going on the laptop also - looking for cheapest not fastest!
Old 24-08-11   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

They now have those dongles with 3G support. So if you have a 3G connection you can use em for the same.

DISCLAIMER: The author of this post is not responsible for the data charges that the reader might incur due to the outrageously expensive 3G data plans that service providers in India offer.

Also about the laptop - there are not many dealers in SP Road who offer a good rate and also accept credit card payments. If they do they still charge you 2% towards service charges. Don't say you were not told
KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #8
teh nuB!

pablo666 is Mysterious

thanks KNB....was for sure not going to go to SP Rd for Laptops!

Regarding internet connections though....I think they are USB modems that are network independent.....I wonder if it's worth the money or just shell out for Tata or Airtel or whatever....
Old 09-09-11   #9
teh nuB!

allen21 is Mysterious

You can easily purchase the things online. I've buy Lenova B460G last month at online shopping site with cheap cost at indiaemporium.com which is just cool web store to buy things online with cheap prises. you can visit at any online store to buy whatever you need.
allen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply