Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Core Components
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-09-16   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Warranty on Motherboards Won in Tournaments

hi bros..can you clear a doubt for me. are motherboards and other products won in tournaments in india have official indian warranty. i'm about to get a gigabyte board which the seller says was won in a tourney and claims it has official indian warranty. can you please help.
manishranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-16   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

xman0752 is Mysterious
Re: Warranty on Motherboards Won in Tournaments

Yes the warranty will be entertained if the mobo is for Indian importer and you have a authorisation letter that u have won it in a tournament or if they provide you the invoice .

manishranger likes this.
xman0752 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply