Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 31-07-12   #31
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

Re: Want to Gain Weight

Have banana shake, boiled eggs and full cream milk as much as you can.
Go for weight gaining supplements once you join gym but before joining it, try to reach 50 kg mark through above meals.
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12   #32
Tiger Style
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Dont buy HIS products

Mav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by tech View Post
Eve i was like you once upon a time . was this your diet earlier also ? if not then its ok . at night drink full cream milk 1 litre . you will gain weight but stop when ur tumy starts going big and then join a gym . 5 months ago i was 177 cms n only 63 kgs . had gained few pounds due to milk n shakes etc but nearly all went into my ass n stomach . joined gym and now im 76 kgs with some great muscles . try n find time for gym your confidnce levels will be boosted big time , women will start eyeing you .

Lol 1 litre hahaha you must be joking

VGA:HIS R9280X 3gb
Monitor:BENQ 22"
MB:Socket 1155 - GA-H77-DS3H
CPU:i7 3770
Sound:M-Audio Audiophile 2496
Speakers: Edifier C2 2.1
Memory: 8 Gb Corsair
PSU: Cooler Master G600 80 Plus
HDD: 160 + 250 + 320 gb Seagate
Cooling: Antec C40
Chassis: CM 690

Mav3ricK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12   #33
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable

Originally Posted by Mav3ricK View Post
1Litre is not impossible buddy. xD
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12   #34
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Its possible.
Originally Posted by nitinbalyan View Post
Yep. I have a friend who can gulp a litre of Mother Diary Blue milk in a few secs
tech likes this.
Old 31-07-12   #35
Banned
I'm Animator / GawD

zombie is somewhat of a Mystery

@madhusudan
Now in place of getting tension and giving more pressure on that small-brain-of-human-being.
Brother, Starting eating like a monster.
And if you can't eat much and consumes less quantity, then please pay more attention on what you are eating and search a bit on google on the amount of nutrition, protein and other things body needs and the amount of nutrition, protein present in food.

Consume the healthy food.

Say bye-bye to chinese food for sometime and get a homeopathic / Ayurvedic Syrup for Digestion.
That will help you in digestion.

And if you are going to start any protein supplement :
1. Don't reveal it among your friend.
(No matter how much you work hard or gain by food, they will say "Dabbe Ka Kamaal")
2. Once you start some supplement, please pay be regular and proper while doing exercise.
(You body is consuming it and you have to help your body to use it.)
3. Start taking "Himayala Liv. 52" tablets for Liver.
4. Do whole body exercise as the Gym-Trainer says. Don't just pay attention on bicep or chest just because you love it.
(What I've learned is that slim guys get bicep in shape faster that over-weight people.)

Just What I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nokia 3310 > Siemens > Tata Star > Nokia 1100 > Nokia N72 > Moto Razr V3 > Moto Razr V3i > Nokia N73 > Blackberry Curve > Chinese Mobile > Samsung Guru > Samsung Star 3G > Lg Pop > Samsung Corby Mate > iPhone 3G > iPhone 3Gs > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > Nokia 1600 > HTC Desire HD > HTC Sensation > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy Note > Nokia 101 > iPhone 4S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bike Life : Yamaha Libero > Pulsar 180 > Karizma R > Yamaha Fazer > Pulsar 220 > Discover > Yamaha Fz > Pulsar 220
(Italic = Currently In my Parking)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Traveled on bike : Area / Places Of Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand, Gujarat, Nepal, U.P., Bihar, Maharashtra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DieHard Fan : Apple, Puma, Dell, Pulsar, CoolerMaster, ATI Graphic Cards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hate : Cars, Superstition, AMD Processor, Nvidia, Canon SLR, Microsoft Office, Linux.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jai Hanuman !
Respect, Pray, Love "Parents" Forget other Mantra-Vantra, Baba's and their drama.
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12   #36
Banned

Okay. no more spamming. @madhusudan you should consult a doctor dude.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12   #37
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

@madhusudan, weight gain should be in lean muscle mass and not adipose tissue (fat). Disregard suggestions of taking high fat food or supplements. Fat is very much needed by the boy but is harmful if taken in excess.

To gain lean muscle mass you need to train with weights 3-4 times a week. Avoid exercising more than that as it will just degrade your muscle mass. Good nutrition and protein are the key to building lean muscle mass but dont be fooled by the marketing into thinking that the protein powders in the market are any better than protein available from natural foods. Protein shakes are convenient but a lot most of them have very little quality protein in them including the heavily hyped imported ones. Protein from natural sources can be better than what you will get from these MRP's (meal replacement powders).

However you will benefit from using vitamin and mineral tablets so I would suggest that you take additional supplements of these.
Old 31-07-12   #38
Tiger Style
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Dont buy HIS products

Mav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by nitinbalyan View Post
Originally Posted by K417D View Post
Its possible.

Yep. I have a friend who can gulp a litre of Mother Diary Blue milk in a few secs

Dude you are asking him to drink 1 litre before going to sleep which is is just he will be pissing all night
Dave likes this.

Last edited by Mav3ricK; 31-07-12 at 08:44 PM.
Mav3ricK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-12   #39
Banned

Dude you are asking him to drink 1 litre before going to sleep which is is just he will be pissing all night
haha...I'm drinking that much water every night (remember delhi is friggin hot). No idea about milk/cream. I wont be able to afford them anyway
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply