Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Core Components
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-02-14   #16
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast

Re: Want to Buy.. !! Urgently. 2.5" HDD and SSd Samsung Evo. ! Help !! Deals..

If you want options for the mouse, and have flexible budget, you can go for either the Logitech G600 (4k) or the Corsair M95 (4.3k) [Links are down below].

Though the G600 might be a bit of overkill, due to it's large no. of buttons, as it's mainly a MMO/Strategy oriented mouse.
Apart from that, it's a great tool - the sensor is fantastic, tracking is great, and great comfort.

Same goes for the M95 - though the sensor in M95 can be a bit jerky at times. But not to be worried about.
Corsair's perfecto RMA support would give no sweat if anything goes wrong.

The CM Sentinel Advance II is also a good option BTW at the same price - but it's plagued with slow software updates.

And as far my suggestion goes, it goes like this - G600>M95>Advance II

I would have suggested DeathAdder, but the thing is, DA is a very sensitive mouse - you have to take care of it regularly, keep it free from dust - otherwise the left click would go kaput (main gripe with every DA out there). And i don't think you can manage that.
So, yeah.

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Price: Buy Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Online in India - Infibeam.com

Buy Online Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance MMO and RTS Laser Gaming Mouse in India
ManISinJpr and prosenjit like this.
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

prosenjit is very Notable
Icon14 Re: Want to Buy.. !! Urgently. 2.5" HDD and SSd Samsung Evo. ! Help !! Deals..

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
If you want options for the mouse, and have flexible budget, you can go for either the Logitech G600 (4k) or the Corsair M95 (4.3k) [Links are down below].

I would have suggested DeathAdder, but the thing is, DA is a very sensitive mouse - you have to take care of it regularly, keep it free from dust - otherwise the left click would go kaput (main gripe with every DA out there). And i don't think you can manage that.
So, yeah.

I am using DA 2013. It's great in terms of gaming and comfort. But agree with that problem as I had recently send this to RMA and take a replace with a new one.

Thanks to realandR3cys.. for pointout cause about this problem. It's very helpfull for me as I am using it.
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #18
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

Well for mouse or keyboard you may go with realandr3cys suggestions...

For SSD i would suggest you go with Samsung evo as this is the best SSD for price vs performance. You will get 2% off on onlyssd on the listed price.
I have used this SSD personally and was happy with it. I used it for almost 2 full days or may be more than 50 hours continuously. It's speed is awesome better than or equal to intel 520 I used. The nand used in this SSD has 10 years of life and in the other side nand used in pro has almost 20 to 30 years life. Who will anyways use a SSD for that much time.
If you go with pro you will have to pay 2k extra which is not worth it as evo will be performing almost same as pro ir little less but frankly we din't need that much read and write speed

My choice is always Evo. Even i am planning to buy a Evo 250gb

Sent From My Note 2 N7100
ManISinJpr likes this.
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #19
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

For the memory card get the Samsung class6 or class10 card.
ManISinJpr likes this.

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #20
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
For the memory card get the Samsung class6 or class10 card.
Samsung Class 10 is useless i have used both sandisk class10 ultra and samsung class 10 and found sandisk to be much better

samsung speed is just pathetic it matches with my old samsung class 6 or may be less
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #21
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Samsung Class 10 is useless i have used both sandisk class10 ultra and samsung class 10 and found sandisk to be much better

samsung speed is just pathetic it matches with my old samsung class 6 or may be less
I didn't get the last line...do u mean new Samsung cards dont have good transfer speed?

Old 27-02-14   #22
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

I didn't get the last line...do u mean new Samsung cards dont have good transfer speed?

Yes! Transfer speed of class 6 is decent where as class 10 is just too slow. If i compare samsung with sandisk (talking about class 10) then sandisk offer almost double transfer speed

In short samsung class 10 is same as class 6
wingzero likes this.
Old 27-02-14   #23
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Yes! Transfer speed of class 6 is decent where as class 10 is just too slow. If i compare samsung with sandisk (talking about class 10) then sandisk offer almost double transfer speed

In short samsung class 10 is same as class 6
Ohh alright... I anyways have used only class6. They were a bargain few yrs back.

Old 27-02-14   #24
teh geeK!

Ohh alright... I anyways have used only class6. They were a bargain few yrs back.

i have used samsung class 6 and it was fine so bought class 10 but when compared with brother sandisk class10 then realize that its just not worth it
Old 27-02-14   #25
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

SanDisk class 10 should be your choice.yes Samsung mmc are not that good. I am using SanDisk since last 2 years and been very happy with it.

For a external HDD you may buy any wd HDD from flipkart. They sometimes have a good offers fit 1tb HDD. 3.7k to 3.9k

Sent From My Note 2 N7100
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #26
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

prosenjit is very Notable

3 hrs left:

Dell Back-Up Plus 1 TB Hard Disk: Deal Price:Rs.3,899

Dell Back-Up Plus 1 TB Hard Disk at Best Prices - Shopclues Online Shopping Store
ManISinJpr likes this.
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply