Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-07-13   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Vu 84-inch 4K LED TV Launched in India for Rs. 9,00,000

Vu Technologies has launched Vu 84-inch Super 4K resolution TV in the Indian market at a price point of Rs. 9,00,000.
The latest Ultra HD LED TV launched by Vu comes with a built-in computer with support for Windows 8 or Linux operating system. The company claims that consumers can change the source input to find a Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system while Linux, and Android are also available. This feature makes the Vu 84-inch Ultra HD LED TV, the world's only TV with a built-in computer, as per the company.

The newly launched TV can store up to 500GB of media and is powered with an Intel HD 3000 graphics card for PC gaming experience. It also includes preloaded productivity apps like Open Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader. The TV also comes with an built-in set-top box, a gaming console with gesture control and support for miracast wireless mirroring standard.

The Vu 84-inch Ultra HD LED TV sports an A+ Grade achromatic, bright LED backlit panel and 1:1 Pixel mapping that provides more than 1 lakh TV viewing hours. Vu is also offering its consumers the option to customise the TV panels and frames.

The Ultra high-definition or U-HD is the latest trend in the TV industry and all major television manufacturers are scrambling to get into this emerging segment.

Earlier this month, Samsung launched its first Ultra High Definition (UHD) or 4K television, Samsung UHD 85S9 in the Indian market for Rs. 27, 00,000.

Companies like Sony, Samsung and LG have also- rolled out a range of U-HD televisions which are priced between Rs. 17 lakh and Rs. 27 lakh and boast of screen sizes 84-inches and 85-inches.

Source

ManISinJpr likes this.
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB520 RGB| MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AMD| AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Gen | BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch 1080P Zero Flicker Gaming| ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme| | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16 GB| Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset| WD2x2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2.5 inch 500GB SATA| Portable 4TB, 1TB, 2x500GB Seagate 3.0| | APC Back-UPS RS 1.1KVA 230V| ASUS Cerberus Keyboard, SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer|Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-13   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: Vu 84-inch 4K LED TV Launched in India for Rs. 9,00,000

That indeed looks quite appealing. Price is within reach too but I'd rather upgrade my house first
ManISinJpr and Jaydip like this.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-13   #3
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable

This is awesome. I mean so cheap. Great work!
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-13   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

thanks but id rather have a car.
Old 30-07-13   #5
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Yes you are to the point, House is most important
I wanted this to have touch enabled screen for Windows 8. I know its is overkill but
Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
That indeed looks quite appealing. Price is within reach too but I'd rather upgrade my house first

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-13   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian
BBM on android ;)

aman360elite is very Respectfulaman360elite is very Respectful

9 Lakhs for a 84 Inch 4k TV.If they can maintain decent quality standards it shall kill the competition as the others are around 25 Lakhs +!

Acoustics - Logitech Z-2300

My Gaming Armor - Razer Deathadder 3500Dpi
Logitech G510
Siberia V2|Black and Gold

Mouse Glides on - Steel series Qck

HP G6 2005X
AMD A8 Quad Core 1.9Ghz |4GB 1600MHz|500GB HDD|1.5 Dual Graphics(7670M+7640G)
Mobile Devices-HTC ONE X Rooted[RUNNING ARHD 13.0]
aman360elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-13   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by aman360elite View Post
9 Lakhs for a 84 Inch 4k TV.If they can maintain decent quality standards it shall kill the competition as the others are around 25 Lakhs +!
Yes it's kill the competition already.....
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply