Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-09-13   #1
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery
Icon2 Video - Steve Ballmer's Mature, Unemotional and Cold Goodbye to Microsoft

Steve Ballmer's goodbye speech to Microsoft employees. -- As you can see in the video, Steve Ballmer has no qualms about stepping down and all rumours that he was feeling bad about being forced out are untrue.
invader and fleshfragger like this.
Old 30-09-13   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Video - Steve Ballmer's Mature, Unemotional and Cold Goodbye to Microsoft

He was sad and weeping ! was emotional and I am surprised that you couldn't see it.
But he had to leave and that is done now, lets see the new one who can come up !

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-13   #3
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

BTW ... he wore that bright yellow shirt in a dark room simply because he likes yellow shirts. It has nothing to do with trying to attract attention.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-13   #4
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Ok...Who's next in line ??
Old 30-09-13   #5
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

This is not a valid point, I have been in the dead of things and have been so dejected !! in my life yet for the outward people in my life, I always wore a smile !! coz I don't share my grief.. !!
Yest sometimes I saw these people getting the inner state of mine and even they understood me. !!
so there would be people who understand me and him and there would be people who would not !

Bot a big deal..
Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
BTW ... he wore that bright yellow shirt in a dark room simply because he likes yellow shirts. It has nothing to do with trying to attract attention.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-13   #6
Cat in the rat race
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed

As much as I hate him for some stupid decisions he made as MS CEO, I can not deny his passion for the organization. He has always been very, very passionate about every Microsoft product, however lame the product might be. He has also been fiercely bullish about future prospects of the software giant, and have been brash about what the competition had to offer, even if it was superior to MS'.

I will miss him for the sheer vibrance he brought to the scene. Jobs and Cook and Elop and those fellas are good for scripted dialogues, but they can not match the jumping/screaming/what-is-love/developers,developers,developers Ballmer.
ManISinJpr and nvarun like this.
Old 01-10-13   #7
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by ChironX View Post
Jobs and Cook and Elop and those fellas are good for scripted dialogues, but they can not match the jumping/screaming/what-is-love/developers,developers,developers Ballmer.
I'm no fan of Steve Jobs and yes his presentations were choreographed, but he had a very charming style of his own. Not much idea about Cook but Elop is undeniably one of the most boring.

To some extent I agree with what you said about Ballmer, but he's not the right person to lead that company. He has put Microsoft on a disastrous path and should have been out years ago. I wonder what he will do next. He's not the kind of person who goes out doing charity work like Bill Gates and he's too active a person to lead a quite retired life.
------------------------------------------------------------
BTW one of my favourite Microsoft ads - Ballmer selling XP.

ChironX likes this.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13   #8
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Damn thats hilarious Ad, What was he trying to do ?

PS - There are two guys in the advt,
Is the other one replacing Ballmer as next MS CEO ?? (considering he is shown pushing Ballmer out of picture)

mohitgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply