Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-06-08   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: veg and non veg

Ok, this thread went downhill.

These are the root cause of problems like coronary heart disease, cerebro-vascular accidents (strokes), eye diseases and high blood pressure.

o rly? perhaps lifestyle, genetics, and possibly medical conditions have something to do with those? nah must be the meat... veggie's arn't overweight.

Originally Posted by madmaniac View Post
If God wanted us to eat meat don't you think he would have given us the teeth to tear our meal apart like lions and tigers?
Well, I roar like a lion at dinner time, does that help?

But the human must cook the meat so he can digest it otherwise he can't even eat it.
Sushi. Plus those crazy raw-fish-eating-people live the longest too.

So you can imagine what happens when a human eats meat.
A happy and satisfied smile? Been eating it over 2 decades now nothing happened.

But more importantly - why are you still a 'Mr. Non-Veg'?
Old 08-06-08   #17
teh geeK!
[E]onian

rishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirablerishimetawala is highly Admirable

hmm the point is..veg or non-veg does it make any sense?i guess no.even i am a veggie,all i can do is avoid it, not a big deal
evileye
ur comparing fish with a meat!lol anyways, scientifically proven fact is that meat eaters face the most cardiac arrests then grass eaters.fish however has lots of fiber which is actually good for heart!guys jus avoid that chicken!

Last edited by rishimetawala; 08-06-08 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-06-08   #18
Shock-N-Awe™
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

NashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by madmaniac View Post
That's not true.

If God wanted us to eat meat don't you think he would have given us the teeth to tear our meal apart like lions and tigers? But the human must cook the meat so he can digest it otherwise he can't even eat it.

The intestines of humans are long like herbivores. Unlike Carnivores who have short intestines through which they can eat meat and pass it out before the toxins can have effect on the body. So you can imagine what happens when a human eats meat.
Its very True my Fiance is a Dietitian and that's wat she says..And God did give us teeth to eat meat its called the K9 Molars plus u think early man ate plants only? Nah he ate more meat than plants .
I totally respect ur belief bro but u need to understand what i am saying is true .
Man this Topic has changed form .

Last edited by NashX; 08-06-08 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-06-08   #19
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Veg and Non-Veg here, simply describes, if you want to see 18+ Threads or not.

Dont remember calling dirty jokes Non-Veg Jokes, when you were a kid?....

Why do little things like this create such a problem... and even a fight between Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians?!.. (LET THEM EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT TO EAT)
Nobody can tell you what to eat and what not to eat. So stop telling others that...

Anyways, Ill talk to karan on changing the Veg, and Non-Veg to something more suitable to all users.

THREAD CLOSED.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread