Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-06-17   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Urgent: Reliable Service Centre in Bangalore for Samsung Laptop

My daughter has recently moved to Bangalore and her 5-year-old Samsung laptop has developed a problem. She uses it everyday and needs to get it fixed quickly.

She says that it heats up much more quickly than it used to and sometimes shuts down on its own. It will certainly need cleaning and reapplication of thermal paste. The fan may have died or become sluggish. Not a difficult job for someone who knows what he's doing unless there are other as yet unknown defects. But I'd like to be sure she approaches a sincere and reliable service center where they won't give her a runaround.

She's staying not far from Ulsoor Lake to the north (I'm sure you'll understand that I don't want to give out her exact location). I've searched for a Samsung service center and the nearest one seems to be Unique Service Solutions, close to Ulsoor Lake to the south. Somewhat farther away towards the east is "S V Care"

Does anyone know about these firms? Do You have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Keimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply