Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-11-09   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

Unable to figure out Google Wave, youngster kills himself

Unable to figure out Google Wave, youngster kills himself

Vadodara. Internet has taken a toll on human life yet again. Dildar Leherwala, a 24-year-old MBA student from Faculty of Management Studies, MS University Vadodara, committed suicide yesterday night after spending two futile days trying to understand the features of Google Wave, a new social networking service by Google. An MS Word file titled ‘Suicide_note.docx’ found on his computer’s desktop has been taken as the conclusive proof. The note explains, with vivid desperation, the mental turmoil this young man had to go through while using Google Wave which led him to take this drastic step.

Dildar watched this video explaining features of Google Wave many times before he gave up.
His family and friends revealed that Dildar was an internet freak and had an unmatched fascination with e-mailing and social networking websites.
His close friend, Dhaval, recalls with moist eyes, “I remember the day five years back when Dilds got an exclusive invitation from his uncle living in the USA to join Gmail. He was so happy. He instantly opened an email account and even sent Invites to all his friends. He was so generous. He even treated us with muffins and patties in college canteen.”
Probing further, Faking News came to know some startling facts about his internet life. Dildar, incidentally had 13 e-mail accounts on 9 different e-mail hosting websites. He also had profiles on 21 social networking websites including many which were mostly unheard in India. He had 2132 friends on Orkut, 1477 on Facebook, 771 on Hi5 and 462 followers on Twitter. According to his friends, he had login ids on at least 200 different websites to get access to all kinds of stuff on internet. He even maintained a secret file on his laptop where he kept a note of all those logins and passwords. The file is still unlocated.
Dildar was restless for past few weeks since he heard about the launch of Google Wave. For more than ten days, his status message on almost all his social networking profiles said “Please send me a Google Wave invite. TIA!”
Rupesh, another close friend of Dildar explains, “He would usually change his status message twice a day on all his profiles, but this message stood for almost ten days. That showed his level of desperation. But finally his uncle from US again came to rescue and sent him a Google Wave invitation. This was on Friday. Since then, Dilds had locked himself in his room with his laptop and eatables sufficient for two days. Yesterday, when he went offline on G-Talk, we sensed something fishy and eventually had to break in to find that he had killed himself by crushing and chewing laptop batteries.”
Dildar’s suicide note sums up his need to take this drastic step. It says, “I know Google Wave is going to be bigger than anything else on internet. And being unable to understand its features fully, I feel like a loser and find myself unworthy of this life. I simply cannot show this miserable countenance to my friends and family. Thus I fully own the responsibility of ending my life and hope to be reborn with a brain fully compatible with Google Wave.”
Utterly grief stricken, Dildar’s family is planning to sue Google for his death. But following their advocate’s advice, they are currently going through the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of Google Wave before approaching the court. Net savvy Dildar had accepted thousands of terms and conditions online.
Source

On further note: Check out this website from which this article was taken: http://www.fakingnews.com/

If you still think that this was true, I recommend a Beretta 92

Last edited by IshanSaluja; 28-11-09 at 08:42 PM.
IshanSaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #2
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed
Re: Unable to figure out Google Wave, youngster kills himself

I simply don't believe this..

There must be some other reason behind this

suicide becooz of google wave??

Suicide by eating batteries??wtf?!?!

a$$hole where's the source??

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

Originally Posted by SidK!! View Post

gadha.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #4
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

Don't believe people when they call you names, I believe that you're special and so does Aamir Khan, and that is all that matters.
Old 28-11-09   #5
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Old 28-11-09   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

The committed suicide by chewing on the laptop batteries was a bit too much
Originally Posted by IshanSaluja View Post
Don't believe people when they call you names, I believe that you're special and so does Aamir Khan, and that is all that matters.
Hhahahahaha
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
kauffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #7
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
Diabolical like Biz Markie

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

Thus I fully own the responsibility of ending my life and hope to be reborn with a brain fully compatible with Google Wave.”
What the...

Cyn1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #8
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
gadha.
???

Ishan added the source after i posted...got it einstein??

Originally Posted by IshanSaluja View Post
you better shut ur oversized mouth
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

R0fl he killed him self cos of such lame sh33t ..... also internet freak omg .... that guy seriously needed a life .... now people like him are what I call freaks ..... anyways ... dumb guy died .
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #10
En Taro Adun
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great

I cannot believe such people exist..

Galaxy Nexus | Samsung Series 5 Chromebook running Ubuntu!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB I/O Edition
My Twitter!
My Audio Gear(Past and Present)
CanJam 2010 Pictures!!
My Last.fm Page
[E]'s Twitter!
"We all got our choices to make." "Damn Shame."
Superfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

???

Ishan added the source after i posted...got it einstein??

you better shut ur oversized mouth
If you had actually went through the effort of reading the whole article, and not just the heading, you would have seen the website link at the bottom, which was posted before you asked for the source.... actually it was posted before the beginning of time which was around the time I started this thread:

I believe that these were my actual words..

On further note: Check out this website from which this article was taken: Faking News - leading news satire website of India

If you still think that this was true, I recommend a Beretta 92
Beretta 92 is a pistol.... get the joke "Einstein"....??

P.S. please don't put Einstein's name into mud by mentioning him in you posts, get it "Einstein" ??

You still don't believe me, check out the time when I edited my post with the source for bozos like you and when rpm read the whole post and called you a gadha...

???

got it einstein??
Also it is "get it, Einstein" and not "got it, einstein"

You just got English Editor'ed

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
R0fl he killed him self cos of such lame sh33t ..... also internet freak omg .... that guy seriously needed a life .... now people like him are what I call freaks ..... anyways ... dumb guy died .
Seriously !!!

Please guys, for once, read the stuff out of the quotes for once.... PLEASE !!!

Last edited by IshanSaluja; 28-11-09 at 09:58 PM.
Old 28-11-09   #12
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

One more lunatic??
Old 28-11-09   #13
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Prophet of the Pimps is highly AdmirableProphet of the Pimps is highly AdmirableProphet of the Pimps is highly AdmirableProphet of the Pimps is highly AdmirableProphet of the Pimps is highly AdmirableProphet of the Pimps is highly Admirable

Good god people. Does no one understand Parody any more?
Old 28-11-09   #14
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

Eh damn didn't see the link .. But due to such nonsense happening now days I actually thought and idiot like this one would exist .
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09   #15
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Originally Posted by Superfrag View Post
I cannot believe such people exist..
Originally Posted by ViKiD™ View Post
One more lunatic??
Eh damn didn't see the link .. But due to such nonsense happening now days I actually thought and idiot like this one would exist .
Beretta waiting for you people.

Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply