Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds: General Non-tech Items
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-08-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Umarex Walther PPK, GBB, 4.5mm Full Metal

For Sale !
Umarex Walther PPK, GBB, 4.5mm Full metal, fires steel bb's
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Umarex Walther PPK
  • Expected Price: Rs 30,000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: 1/8/19
  • Reason for Sale: Dont need it
  • RMA/Servicing history: BNIB
  • Product Condition: Mint. minor scuffs on the box due to custom's manhandling.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 6 months manufacturers warranty
  • Accessories Included: Box, 15 round magazine. (gas cylinder and shots not included)
  • Product Location: Kolkata
  • Preferred Courier: Bluedart ONLY
  • Shipping Charges: 1000/1200 (package weights about 1.3 kgs)
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer .

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

img_1039.jpg

img_1040.jpg

img_1041.jpg

img_1042.jpg

img_1044.jpg

img_1043.jpg
webgupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-19   #2
teh nuB!

centaur31 is very Respectfulcentaur31 is very Respectful
Re: Umarex Walther PPK, GBB, 4.5mm Full Metal

Hi,
The first thing I'm trying to figure out is why you have priced it higher than the price for it in India which is Rs. 27000?

I would say that even that price is absurd for something that is available for $56.00 and you can get 2 extra mags and 2 numbers of CO2 cartridges for $73.00 which translates to Rs. 3920 and Rs. 5110 calculated at Rs. 70.00 to a dollar.

Even if I add 100% shipping charges it would still be Rs. 7820 or Rs.10220.
Since it is lower than five thousand it can be classified as a gift item thus no duty to be paid.

This is the problem that keeps regular people away from the sport as Rs. 30k is no joke, but seeing that you guys want to sell something worth Rs 392o for 30 k is really sad.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Plus yours is the old model with nun poking out the bottom of the magazine which is not present in the new one making it look exactly like the oriyinal actual pistol.

centaur31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-19   #3
teh nuB!

webgupta is Mysterious
Re: Umarex Walther PPK, GBB, 4.5mm Full Metal

Originally Posted by centaur31 View Post
Hi,
The first thing I'm trying to figure out is why you have priced it higher than the price for it in India which is Rs. 27000?

I would say that even that price is absurd for something that is available for $56.00 and you can get 2 extra mags and 2 numbers of CO2 cartridges for $73.00 which translates to Rs. 3920 and Rs. 5110 calculated at Rs. 70.00 to a dollar.

Even if I add 100% shipping charges it would still be Rs. 7820 or Rs.10220.
Since it is lower than five thousand it can be classified as a gift item thus no duty to be paid.

This is the problem that keeps regular people away from the sport as Rs. 30k is no joke, but seeing that you guys want to sell something worth Rs 392o for 30 k is really sad.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Plus yours is the old model with nun poking out the bottom of the magazine which is not present in the new one making it look exactly like the oriyinal actual pistol.

please send me the link where u saw 27k for the gun in india. i doubt anyone is selling these also.
the model i have available, i'll put that only up for sale na .. be it old or new.

shipping costed me $55.
the whole thing costed me 12k + customs of 100% (have a receipt)+ bribe to the clearing guy. getting all this out of the customs is not easy bro.

i dont know where u based out of but if it is., and u can get me the guns for 10k all inclusive i'll place an order with u for 5 guns. instantly. let me know if u're up for it
and please. if u've even made USD payments via the cc .. they wont charge u anything under $74 to the dollar currently.

btw the co2 cylinder costs 250 bucks.
cheers

and just pulling up an item from the co page and showing the price doesnt help. Umarex USA doesnt ship to India, and the website who will ship, wont charge u $85. rather they wont charge u anything under $120.

khali gyaan baaji,
just for info's sake, do you even own any gbb's ?

Last edited by webgupta; 20-08-19 at 06:12 PM.
webgupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply