Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Broadband Discussions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-04-14   #31
Chetan Dewkar
I havent set my status yet.

Good ISP

Very happy with Tikona Was a bit apprehensive about subscribing to it, as I had read lot of negative reviews about it. But I had no other choice, as no other service was either feasible or affordable for me.... I took the risk and it paid of well, as I have been using their services without any problem for past 5 months. It was when the offered me free demo of their speed and connectivity, was the moment when I decided to go for it because the demo showed speed according to what was promised in the plan. Really happy that I went for Tikona..
The Outsider likes this.
Old 04-04-14   #32
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: Tikona Spam Posts Thread

Chetan Dewkar's thread "Good ISP" moved here.
The Outsider likes this.
Old 04-04-14   #33
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

This keeps on going...

The Outsider likes this.
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-14   #34
teh nuB!

Divyesh ps4 is Mysterious

Sponsored reviews n comments and now this.... Reaching new heights... Whats next

kundalus likes this.
Divyesh ps4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-14   #35
teh nuB!

happy143 is Mysterious

How many were affected during yesterdays outage? my Ethernet / Router WAN port was not able to get a Private IP address and communicate back to the login page?
happy143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-14   #36
teh nuB!
Computer Addict

meetdilip is Notable
Re: Connected to Tikona and Its Good

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Curiously even the Beam telecom people are spamming here actually. We've had two fake accounts from from Beam people recommending their service to people here. It's actually totally unnecessary and a waste of their money hiring these social media marketing jokers. They just need to expand their services to other cities in India (and in Hyderabad) and people will be ready to take their service.

If your service is good and people are happy they will recommend it to others. There's no need to spam Indian forums with all these fake recommendations.
Had a flood of spam from Tikona on my broadband forum as well. Since all ISPs do pretty well, hard to get good reviews by their own
meetdilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply