Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article

Old 21-01-10
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Rig Gallery
Thermalright Venomous X Review - Return of the King

Last edited by vijayninel; 11-03-10 at 09:49 AM.
By alcy 13-03-10
Re: Thermalright Venomous X Review - Return of the King

@mav2000: Which method did you use for applying TIM ? I have got MX-2, and proccy is Core i7. According to the benchmarkreviews.com article, for flat square base heatsinks, best is to apply evenly. But then the Venomous X has got a slightly concave base...so...I am a little confused. Which method do you suggest ?
By linux 13-03-10

Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Would 120 extreme work in that case??

Silence depends on the fan though..
I guess you responded to my post. Silent factor depends on the efficient heat sink design and on fan too. MUX-120 probably is the most silent product in its class but I didn't use 120 extreme; if you have any data about it (temp, noise etc) please post here. I'll get back to you soon...
By mav2000 13-03-10

Yup that was a reply to your post. If silence is what u want u can team up a nice scythe GT with the extreme and it will work great.
By linux 13-03-10

Yup that was a reply to your post. If silence is what u want u can team up a nice scythe GT with the extreme and it will work great.
I look at Cooling+Acoustics+Price package. In that sense I've found 120-MUX is the best (for most) but I also use one Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. B (this is the BEST only those who do extreme OC and it's pricey too). I am thinking on what to do with my nephews' rig, it's quite difficult to get components here. I wrote to Thermalright India re-seller in Mumbai but those guys don't bother to respond, strange business practices!!
By mav2000 13-03-10

If you are not overclocking even the ocz vendetta or the hper 212 plus will do. And BTW the megahalems is beatby 2-3 degrees by the venx. For venx use the single pea sized drop of mx2
By linux 13-03-10

If you are not overclocking even the ocz vendetta or the hper 212 plus will do. And BTW the megahalems is beatby 2-3 degrees by the venx. For venx use the single pea sized drop of mx2
He doesn't do OC, dropped his jaw when he experienced the i7-860 Turbo Boost performance (Encoding, Gaming etc) at my place and he wants a similar rig as a gift. I must admit that I don't have info about VenX. I'll be closing on VenX or Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus (most valuable cooler to performance) if I don't get a MUX-120 here. BTW, what is the price of VenX?
By mav2000 13-03-10

Not available in India as yet.
By ManISinJpr 13-03-10

^^ So is anybody selling it?
By linux 13-03-10

Not available in India as yet.
I thought so
Anyway, will check out and update here...
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search