Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Introductions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-05-08   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Mr. Green

Rig Gallery
TechCity Computers & Solutions.

Welcome to TechCity Computers & Solutions.

Hi guys, i am Vijay Patel, from Mumbai.

Finally entering into the world of dealership after years of hardworking and knowing the taste of the IT Market and COMPUTER ENTHUSIASTS. TechCity Computers & Solutions is the E-Trading site where you can redefine the performance of your RiG(s)!

This is one stop for the high-end enthusiast level computer hardwares. Our products include the motherboards(Universal Abit, MSI, eVGA, etc), Graphics Cards(eVGA, MSI, Palit, POV, GeCube, etc), High Perfomance Memories(Corsair, Silicon Power, Apogee, OCZ, etc), Chipset Coolers, Gaming Keyboards and Mice (Main brand Razer), PSU and MUCH MORE!!

We are also working on other mainstream products like, processors, entry level motherboards, rams, etc.

It is also a stop for solutions regarding the Software, Hardware issues and Networking solutions.

The mission is not for just selling the products, but to also spread the knowledge and make one understand about the needs and give better solutions at better price and much competitive prices than the local market.

We will try our best to provide Best Products at Best Deals Possible. We'll also come up with good offers and deals for the benefit of Erodov members.

We are currently working on our website. We'll update you guys as soon as we are done with the Website.

We have started dealing with the products already. For purchasing and inquiry of stuffs, you are most welcome to contact us.

....Enjoy Performance Beyond ImaginatioN!!

- From Computer Enthusiast For Computer Enthusiasts
MSI Geforce GTX470 Twin Frozr II|BenQ G2420HD|Mcsft Reclusa|MX-518|NZXT Tempest EVO
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits|Logitech Z506|Philips Ear-Gear SHL5003
Android Handhelds: HTC Google Nexus One| Cyanogenmod7.1/MIUI 1.8.5 "Android 2.3.5" w/ 8gb SD|Dell Studio 15 Laptop

Last edited by b00gieMan; 01-05-08 at 05:06 PM.
b00gieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08   #2
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

apextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirable
Re: TechCity Computers & Solutions.

hey m8... welcome to E .. hope to see sm gud deals frm ya
apextwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely Renowned
Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

Welcome to Erodov buddy ...
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

SIDHU is highly AdmirableSIDHU is highly AdmirableSIDHU is highly AdmirableSIDHU is highly AdmirableSIDHU is highly AdmirableSIDHU is highly Admirable

Good buddy.
BenQ T2200HD l Sony MHC VX333 + Beltrone Amplifier l L.G. H55N l Xbox 360 Controller

Last edited by SIDHU; 01-05-08 at 06:23 PM.
SIDHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-08   #5
Let me be honest !
Banned

MaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly Dreadful

Mr Patel .......... the links to the city are missing ........ the address is missing .... any kind of contact info is missing ............ is the place being run by Mr. India ???

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework." - Thomas A Edison
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-08   #6
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Mr. Green

Rig Gallery

b00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famed

Originally Posted by MaxAxe View Post
Mr Patel .......... the links to the city are missing ........ the address is missing .... any kind of contact info is missing ............ is the place being run by Mr. India ???
Haha...well i had put my cell no and other infos..but then according to rules u are not supposed to...so edited them
Old 03-05-08   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Love < Orange San Francisco

vajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirable

welcome to [E] man

Love ATI :armyguy: Nvidia oOO
... now after my GTX460
Love Nvidia :armyguy: ATI oOO

vajm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-08   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Chief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly AdmirableChief-Techie is highly Admirable

Welcome to the Vault !!!
Chief-Techie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-08   #9
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Mr. Green

Rig Gallery

b00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famedb00gieMan is highly Famed

thnks guys...CT and vajm~~!!~~
Old 03-05-08   #10
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Memnom is highly AdmirableMemnom is highly AdmirableMemnom is highly AdmirableMemnom is highly AdmirableMemnom is highly AdmirableMemnom is highly Admirable

Welcome bro, nice to have good dealers in E, do post soon of ur products. im assembling a new Rig
Old 03-05-08   #11
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Mr. Green

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Memnom View Post
Welcome bro, nice to have good dealers in E, do post soon of ur products. im assembling a new Rig
hehe kewl buddy..thanks to others again..

Well i do wana post but not able to due to some technical issues...will be sorting out the issues soon..so will come with new threads soon.

Btw...memnom...u can PM me for the stuffs you need...i can help you with ur stuffs.???
Old 06-05-08   #12
teh nuB!

dude_tinnu is Mysterious

Intel C2D E8400
Abit IP35-E
XFX 8600GT
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value
2 x Transcend 2GB DDR2 800MHz
Seagate 160GB Sata HDD
Lite On DVD-RW with Light Scribe
Antec Nine Hundred
Cooler Master Real Power 500w

want to know the lowest price for this specification
dude_tinnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-08   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by dude_tinnu View Post
Intel C2D E8400
Abit IP35-E
XFX 8600GT
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value
2 x Transcend 2GB DDR2 800MHz
Seagate 160GB Sata HDD
Lite On DVD-RW with Light Scribe
Antec Nine Hundred
Cooler Master Real Power 500w

want to know the lowest price for this specification

ehh.. dood_tinnu,,

pleese put ur personl queries in ur own threads. try the hardware section , u wuld get help there fr ur current dilemma.
it'll be easier for u .

cheers.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply