Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-11-11   #16
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery
Re: The Taj Mahal Was a Ancient Vedic Temple????

Originally Posted by avi View Post
Kudos to you JD ! You went to Taj verify those facts ! Great... I also suggest you to read this book on Taj Mahal : The true story by P N Oak. I had read it long ago, now I don't remember anything about it
Read it too. Good read.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #17
avi
teh priesT!
[E]onian
The [E] Boy :P

avi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirable

^Yes, the way author has represented is really good.
Old 07-11-11   #18
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

Slight OT: You read "Why I killed Gandhi"? Not a book but a very good address that does raise serious questions.
Old 07-11-11   #19
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

As time passed by there was an infusion of architecture from various cultures and that can be seen in various monuments across India. It is true that many non-Muslim places of worship were razed to make way for mosques in various parts of the country.
JD666 likes this.
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
kauffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #20
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Milk provides nutritions!!!

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

Why people said that its a propaganda by RSS, is there any concluding proof to that statement? or is it just one or those things where you blame X for doing Y? where X is any institution/person related to Y?
<Trinexx> Linux would be better for that.
<rob89> besides, i like being able to play a game or two
<Trinexx> Linux has games.
<rob89> im not getting linux. windows has great support, ill have this fixed in no time
<Trinexx> Linux has better support.
<rob89> if you say "linux" one more time, im gonna send you a virus
<Trinexx> Good *ucking luck. I'm on Linux.
initpidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #21
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by initpidzero View Post
Why people said that its a propaganda by RSS, is there any concluding proof to that statement? or is it just one or those things where you blame X for doing Y? where X is any institution/person related to Y?
I have heard RSS pracharaks say this but the Hindutva Facist brigade doesn't just consist of the RSS. There are many other affiliated organisations and it is common practice to bunch all of the "Sangh Parivar" into one and call them the RSS. This is technically wrong.

In any case you can read the following article in the Organiser, which is the official mouthpiece of the RSS. Organiser - Content
ManISinJpr and mrnikhilsudo like this.
Old 07-11-11   #22
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
I have heard RSS pracharaks say this but the Hindutva Facist brigade doesn't just consist of the RSS. There are many other affiliated organisations and it is common practice to bunch all of the "Sangh Parivar" into one and call them the RSS. This is technically wrong.

In any case you can read the following article in the Organiser, which is the official mouthpiece of the RSS. Organiser - Content
ok Fair enough, seems like propaganda from RSS.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 07-11-11   #23
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

^^ because it happened ages ago, and now there is no one to say anything on the matter, such groups can create un rest by creating hysteria about such things. But whether it was a temple or a mosque, it is over 300 years old, one of the 7 wonders of the world, and is a heritage which should be protected.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Originally Posted by avi View Post
Kudos to you JD ! You went to Taj verify those facts ! Great... I also suggest you to read this book on Taj Mahal : The true story by P N Oak. I had read it long ago, now I don't remember anything about it
Thanks, if you go to the link i have given, and go to the last page, and read on further, you will find similar stuff about the red fort etc as well.
ManISinJpr likes this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #24
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

Originally Posted by JD666 ♥ View Post
because it happened ages ago, and now there is no one to say anything on the matter, such groups can create un rest by creating hysteria about such things. But whether it was a temple or a mosque, it is over 300 years old, one of the 7 wonders of the world, and is a heritage which should be protected.
I Agree, it doesn't matter who built it. What matters is it is part of Indian heritage, an extremely beautiful architectural construction and part of the seven wonders of the world.

P.S: I do find Fatehpur Sikhri a lot more attractive and amazing!
Old 07-11-11   #25
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

i am not going to pass judgement on which is true - the theory above or the history books. simply because i was not around when the structure in question was built. you could figure out the age of the structure by carbon dating the wood foundation. but why? status quo is fairly nice. Converting a supposed celebration of love into a place professing a certain belief (any, hindu or muslim) is not really a good idea.

a lot of these kinds of theories are supported and fueled by the haze that shrouds certain aspects of the subject in question. like a chamber sealed up. or a thick iron gate guarded by grim looking brutes. and sign boards saying 'not allowed beyond this point' without a credible reason. Let us admit the fact that authorities have better access to the truth behind the haze than us. And if they are going all out to maintain the haze, there has to be a reason behind it. possibility of a shit storm or vested interests or plain lethargy..whatever.

One thing that anyone would agree upon- these theory write ups are very interesting to read
thebanik, JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #26
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I don't want issues which hae the ability to flare up passions to be discussed here, Please if you will...
Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
Slight OT: You read "Why I killed Gandhi"? Not a book but a very good address that does raise serious questions.

Well said.
Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
i am not going to pass judgement on which is true - the theory above or the history books. simply because i was not around when the structure in question was built. you could figure out the age of the structure by carbon dating the wood foundation. but why? status quo is fairly nice. Converting a supposed celebration of love into a place professing a certain belief (any, hindu or muslim) is not really a good idea.

a lot of these kinds of theories are supported and fueled by the haze that shrouds certain aspects of the subject in question. like a chamber sealed up. or a thick iron gate guarded by grim looking brutes. and sign boards saying 'not allowed beyond this point' without a credible reason. Let us admit the fact that authorities have better access to the truth behind the haze than us. And if they are going all out to maintain the haze, there has to be a reason behind it. possibility of a shit storm or vested interests or plain lethargy..whatever.

One thing that anyone would agree upon- these theory write ups are very interesting to read

ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11   #27
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

i need to say something controversial.
I think this is all martrix and its all agents fault.
Old 07-11-11   #28
avi
teh priesT!
[E]onian
The [E] Boy :P

avi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
I Agree, it doesn't matter who built it. What matters is it is part of Indian heritage, an extremely beautiful architectural construction and part of the seven wonders of the world.

P.S: I do find Fatehpur Sikhri a lot more attractive and amazing!
TBH it does matter. But question is, is it really worth ? It might again start Hindu Muslim fights. Remember what happened after Babri Masjid ? so many got killed & raped. It gave birth to Tiger Memon & then 1993 bomb blasts happened.

If same thing going to repeat again, then no. Be it whatever the Taj or Tejo Mahalaya is.

Originally Posted by initpidzero View Post
i need to say something controversial.
I think this is all martrix and its all agents fault.
Yes even I think same. It is somehow related to Agent ! Wonly he can solve the mystery
avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-11   #29
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

i agree wth rpm.. these are interesting reads for sure
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-11   #30
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Conspiracy theory lovers, here is a new one.. ( please don't dicuss it just have a chuckle .. )
After the demise of JL Nehru by Syphilis (sic ) The Gandhi family went and unitedly made a commitment against the disease and vowed to eradicate it from the country, the efforts of that have borne fruit and India is a syphilis free country..

So, These conspiracy theory or haters and radical propogating peeps, will go to any length to spread rumors and lies.. we got to be using our self restraint and the source of the info and let them be.. coz the more you talk about them the more fuel they have of free publicity !!!

The horseplay article shared by @vijayninel was a point in the discussion, how truth can be twisted and lies twisted some more to look as if they are the truth...
Rockfella likes this.
ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply