Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-02-12   #1
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

T-shirt Bulk Order

Hello friends,

I want to order T-shirt/ polo shirts in bulk. Can anyone suggest me where i can order this, is there any website dealing with this kind of things

Thanks
Old 11-02-12   #2
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: T-shirt Bulk Order

There are a whole lot of sites from where you can order printed T-Shirts in India. You can Google for them or see the as in the thread as I am seeing. However, while these sites are ok for small quantities of shirts, to my experience they charge too much compared to offline sources. You can get the same thing at one third the price offline.

I would therefore suggest that you find some printer locally in your city. Do have a look at the kind of shirts/textile that they are going to use and also the ink that they are using. Insist that they should use good quality textile ink for printing.

BTW, can I ask how may you are planning to print?
Old 11-02-12   #3
avi
teh priesT!
[E]onian
The [E] Boy :P

avi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirable

Myntra.
Old 11-02-12   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

inkfruit.com !!!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-12   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

tshirts.in
kauffmann likes this.
Old 13-02-12   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

mick_ralte is very Honorablemick_ralte is very Honorable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
There are a whole lot of sites from where you can order printed T-Shirts in India. You can Google for them or see the as in the thread as I am seeing. However, while these sites are ok for small quantities of shirts, to my experience they charge too much compared to offline sources. You can get the same thing at one third the price offline.

I would therefore suggest that you find some printer locally in your city. Do have a look at the kind of shirts/textile that they are going to use and also the ink that they are using. Insist that they should use good quality textile ink for printing.

BTW, can I ask how may you are planning to print?
Atleast 200
mick_ralte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯□)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

If you're looking to get something printed - Xtees - Xtees Offers T-Shirts, Slogan T-Shirts and Online T-Shirts in India
Old 13-02-12   #8
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by mick_ralte View Post
Atleast 200
Then you might as well have them printed in Aizawl. Decent quality shirts will cost you about Rs 100 each offline compared to Rs 200-300 online.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply