Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Sound and Audio
Register Forgot Password?

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-15   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

Suggestion for Gaming Headset


Hi guys!

I'm not usually a fanatic of gaming headsets but I want to buy one. With all the pricey headsets out there, what are the top things I should be looking for in a gaming headset?

All suggestions are welcome
ADrupada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-15   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5
huyceuit is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

SteelSeries 7H Fnatic - Gaming Headset
huyceuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-15   #3
.
Banned
G A ME R
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 70
philips1985 is Notable
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset



philips1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!
 
 
djanuj's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mumbai, Vile Parle (West)
Posts: 254
djanuj is Notable
Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Originally Posted by ADrupada View Post
Hi guys!

I'm not usually a fanatic of gaming headsets but I want to buy one. With all the pricey headsets out there, what are the top things I should be looking for in a gaming headset?

All suggestions are welcome

Turtle Beach PX5 7.1 Dolby Digital wireless headset or Turtle Beach Elite 800 7.1 DTS Wireless headset. PX5 is costing 17k new with custom duty. And Elite 800 costs 27k with custom duty. But if someone coming from US then prices are 9k & 14k
__________________
ara::rambo:
djanuj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-15   #5
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast
 
 
realandR3cys's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata, WB
Posts: 2,311
realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Well, these are the main points that i look when i myself buy a gaming headset :

1. Comfort // Comfort is the most important part, and you should figure out that the headset totally covers your ears. On the ear ones are a pain.

2. Build // Especially the headband and cup enclosures.

3. Sound // Dont go with blind faith that larger drivers mean better sound. Bass and mids should be great. Along with soundstage. Larger soundstage, more win. Any added feats like virtual 5.1/7.1 would be a bonus.

And for the headset, I'd suggest going for the Kingston HyperX Cloud. Costs around 6K
Totally VFM.
__________________
Revenge Solves Everything!
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-15   #6
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5
huyceuit is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Many suggest . Hope you will find a fixable for you
huyceuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-15   #7
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 26
ADrupada is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
Well, these are the main points that i look when i myself buy a gaming headset :

1. Comfort // Comfort is the most important part, and you should figure out that the headset totally covers your ears. On the ear ones are a pain.

2. Build // Especially the headband and cup enclosures.

3. Sound // Dont go with blind faith that larger drivers mean better sound. Bass and mids should be great. Along with soundstage. Larger soundstage, more win. Any added feats like virtual 5.1/7.1 would be a bonus.

And for the headset, I'd suggest going for the Kingston HyperX Cloud. Costs around 6K
Totally VFM.
Thanks for the tip! Will keep this in mind when I buy one.

Looks like the logitech G430 is pretty cheap for a gaming headset. The Steelseries 7H Fanatic version also looks great.
Turtle Beach and Kingston Hyper X Cloud also look good. Maybe I have to try each one out at a store before buying online.

Thanks for all suggestions guys.
ADrupada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-15   #8
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5
huyceuit is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Originally Posted by ADrupada View Post
Thanks for the tip! Will keep this in mind when I buy one.

Looks like the logitech G430 is pretty cheap for a gaming headset. The Steelseries 7H Fanatic version also looks great.
Turtle Beach and Kingston Hyper X Cloud also look good. Maybe I have to try each one out at a store before buying online.

Thanks for all suggestions guys.
You are welcome
huyceuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-15   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!
 
 
djanuj's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mumbai, Vile Parle (West)
Posts: 254
djanuj is Notable
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Originally Posted by ADrupada View Post
Thanks for the tip! Will keep this in mind when I buy one.

Looks like the logitech G430 is pretty cheap for a gaming headset. The Steelseries 7H Fanatic version also looks great.
Turtle Beach and Kingston Hyper X Cloud also look good. Maybe I have to try each one out at a store before buying online.

Thanks for all suggestions guys.

Turtle beach not available in India. But if you r in Mumbai. I have PX5 if you want to check the quality. You can come & meet me. I'll let you check them at my place.
djanuj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-15   #10
teh nuB!
[E]onian
LF> Great Games and Apps
 

 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 70
Penny is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

I use CM Storm Sonuz. It's fine
__________________
Games Games - Brave Frontier, Clash of Clans, Deemo, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, CS Go
Tool - Dr. Booster, Dr. Safety, Adv Task Killer

Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-15   #11
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 26
ADrupada is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Originally Posted by djanuj View Post
Turtle beach not available in India. But if you r in Mumbai. I have PX5 if you want to check the quality. You can come & meet me. I'll let you check them at my place.
Thanks for the offer. Maybe I will drop by if I get the chance

Originally Posted by Penny View Post
I use CM Storm Sonuz. It's fine
Looks good too Penny. Thanks.
ADrupada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-15   #12
teh nuB!
[E]onian
LF> Great Games and Apps
 

 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 70
Penny is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Np dude.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-15   #13
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1
Jake Tyson is Mysterious
Re: Suggestion for Gaming Headset

Hi ADrupada,

Whats your budget?
Jake Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleAudio Hardware World's Best Selling Gaming Headset - Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Headset itzmydamnlyf Closed/Completed Deals 9 30-05-14 09:28 PM
WTBAudio Hardware Gaming Headset for PS3 jrockers Closed/Completed Deals 0 24-09-13 12:48 PM
WTBOther Gaming Headset Under 1.6 K !! alankarrock Closed/Completed Deals 8 06-01-12 09:58 PM
DealAudio Hardware Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A Gaming Headset ferrari Closed/Completed Deals 12 26-11-11 04:51 PM
Suggestion -Gaming Headset with mIc NashX General Hardware and Peripherals 10 02-03-09 05:50 PM


Tags
gaming, headset, suggestion
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.