Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > PC Buying Help
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-08-12   #46
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: Suggest PC for 25k(MOBO,RAM,PROCCY)

Originally Posted by Kaneunderground View Post
I kw your free today & you wanna troll hahahaha go on buddy ! a law student cant live without trolling cuz its thier JOB you need to do better
hmm...getting personal eh? tsk tsk...
---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Its not helping ahaa aa !! khane me kya khaya ajj ??
i fail to see how pointing out the cons in a product is not helping anyone....

with guys like u who do not do proper research before suggesting...Indian tech scene is going to die..

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12   #47
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Pro Dota 2 League

Rig Gallery

Kaneunderground is Notable

Originally Posted by Sumonpathak View Post
hmm...getting personal eh? tsk tsk...
Naaa hav many law frenz they are jus like you hajam nahi hota Law students aaa you guys live your life with arguments day in day out ..
Kaneunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12   #48
Back to [E]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rig Gallery

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned

guys chill . Dont go personal. @Kaneunderground , you and @Sumonpathak have different views.
Sumonpathak gives more preference to OC capability. And ya, sumonpathak is one of the best overclockers in India.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

After all these discussion , i am again confused. lol .

Btw i am stil very inclined towards, Asrock extreme 4 because of tight budget. I am pretty glad, that sumon mentioned LLC problem. But currently budget is huge constraint for me . If had extra mollah, i would have picked a better mobo.

Asrock Extreme 4 is just the best bang for the money. With loads of feature

@Sumonpathak , i would be glad if you can point me to a good OC capable mobo, under 11k. With 2xPCI express slot (since i may consider CFX)
im really not lying , i have hacked his wifi
Originally Posted by megan View Post
i just want to see if i can use his net in emergencies . i already have internet in my house
http://i53.tinypic.com/289bt5e.jpg

Last edited by syedthedevil; 04-08-12 at 11:25 PM.
syedthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12   #49
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Asus P8Z77-M Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard
this maybe?

come on gtalk man......will share some links....
Old 04-08-12   #50
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable

Originally Posted by syedthedevil View Post
Asrock Extreme 4 is just the best bang for the money. With loads of feature
True, it is selling as hot cakes. and one of the best CFM Z77 chipset board having all high end features.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

this maybe?

Its mATX form factor :armyguy:
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12   #51
Back to [E]
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rig Gallery

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned

this maybe?

Hey sumon, i am on gtalk.
syedthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-12   #52
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

^^doesn't matter really....the notion matx=bad is long gone....
as for the asrock my biggest problem with it is that it uses analog 6+1 phase..but advertises as DIGI 8+4 phase..so it offers less precision in voltage control.
Old 05-08-12   #53
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Dude i saw all the post and two guys are on firing with word to each other and OP did you finalize your components included motherboard. In my suggestion go with my friend @Sumonpathak. Take care and i hope you choose the best mobo for your Rig.
NZXT Gamma| Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H| Amd Phenomâ„¢ II X2 555 3.21Ghz| Amd Phenomâ„¢ II X2 550 3.21Ghz| Sumsung B2030 20'5 Inch| EVGA GTX550Ti 1GB GDDR5| ATI Radeon 4350 1GB GDDR2| 1x2Gb xms2 Corsair Gaming Boost 800MHZ| VX450 Corsair| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| PhilipsSHP2500, Blue 800| WD2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,WD 320GB| Portable 1TB, 500GB Seagate 2.0,40GB From Hitachi 2.0| CMTX3| APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 230V| Logitech Combo| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer| Corsair H80
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-12   #54
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Pro Dota 2 League

Rig Gallery

Kaneunderground is Notable

Originally Posted by syedthedevil View Post
And ya, sumonpathak is one of the best overclockers in India.
I know that dude !! thats y i said i hav read many of his articles in other forums too with all due respect only tang kichayi to that boy & I do read his reviews on mobos which has bada water mark .. Nothing personal dude.. I have great respect to him to what he does.. @syedthedevil
@ 12k with two pci slots running in 16x getting a mobo with z77 chip is not possible unless price falls.
Asrock service is good in bangalore spoke to Ankit infotech as well as pinku ( KC computers ) - dealing with these guys from 6 years or so
gigabyte & msi sucks
asus is the best rashi is still doing a good job with mobos.
This is my view
Every mobo has 3 years warrenty how long do you intend to use it ? 1 .2. 3 years ? or less than that ? if your using it for less than that why go for super expensive mobo ?
Ok i see your an overclocker 6+1 phase isnt enuf for you alright cool you buy 8+4phase board & plug in an ivy which can clock upto 4.4ghz or lil more( (4.6ghz -4.7ghz thats its limit) but after certain volts its temps go sky high which cant be lowered even bu h100 cooler or any other cuz of the ivy architecture more phases things will be cooler chip will be stable yes agreed but ivy cant go above certain voltage so is 8+4 really required & why wud some one make a false 8+4phase design ( pretty curious plz share light on this suman )
People had same thoughts about biostar mobos before they dont do much marketing they dont give you fancy stickers or boxes but they do pull off a good mobo even now same thing with asrock ..
syedthedevil and nitinbalyan like this.

Last edited by Kaneunderground; 05-08-12 at 03:22 AM.
Kaneunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12   #55
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable

I know that dude !! thats y i said i hav read many of his articles in other forums too with all due respect only tang kichayi to that boy & I do read his reviews on mobos which has bada water mark .. Nothing personal dude.. I have great respect to him to what he does.. @syedthedevil
@ 12k with two pci slots running in 16x getting a mobo with z77 chip is not possible unless price falls.
Asrock service is good in bangalore spoke to Ankit infotech as well as pinku ( KC computers ) - dealing with these guys from 6 years or so
gigabyte & msi sucks
asus is the best rashi is still doing a good job with mobos.
This is my view
Every mobo has 3 years warrenty how long do you intend to use it ? 1 .2. 3 years ? or less than that ? if your using it for less than that why go for super expensive mobo ?
Ok i see your an overclocker 6+1 phase isnt enuf for you alright cool you buy 8+4phase board & plug in an ivy which can clock upto 4.4ghz or lil more( (4.6ghz -4.7ghz thats its limit) but after certain volts its temps go sky high which cant be lowered even bu h100 cooler or any other cuz of the ivy architecture more phases things will be cooler chip will be stable yes agreed but ivy cant go above certain voltage so is 8+4 really required & why wud some one make a false 8+4phase design ( pretty curious plz share light on this suman )
People had same thoughts about biostar mobos before they dont do much marketing they dont give you fancy stickers or boxes but they do pull off a good mobo even now same thing with asrock ..
Even Asrock Z77 extreme 4 and 6 are going as hot cakes in Pune market too. I am completely agree with Kaneunderground
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12   #56
teh nuB!

Kunal05 is somewhat of a Mystery

Hey there, if you're looking for a good gaming RAM, my suggestion would be Kingston's HyperX Blu. I've been using it for over a year now and I have been really happy. I'd pick Kingston over Corsair I think.
syedthedevil likes this.
Kunal05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12   #57
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Kunal05 View Post
Hey there, if you're looking for a good gaming RAM, my suggestion would be Kingston's HyperX Blu. I've been using it for over a year now and I have been really happy. I'd pick Kingston over Corsair I think.
It's cool that you are happy with your selected RAM bro, But in this thread we need to make OP to be a happy man. So we have suggested two ram instead of your Kingston's hyperX Blu.
Old 07-08-12   #58
teh nuB!

Kunal05 is somewhat of a Mystery

Originally Posted by Timon View Post
It's cool that you are happy with your selected RAM bro, But in this thread we need to make OP to be a happy man. So we have suggested two ram instead of your Kingston's hyperX Blu.
Lol! I was only recommending something I'm happy with. Which ones did you suggest?
Kunal05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-12   #59
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by Kunal05 View Post
Lol! I was only recommending something I'm happy with. Which ones did you suggest?
I have suggested G.Skill RIPJAWS OR Corsair XMS3 4GB x2 1600MHz -3500/-
Old 07-08-12   #60
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

I went through this thread on the behest of @Sumonpathak and was not disappointed.
Originally Posted by nitinbalyan View Post
At this point I spent 5-10 minutes trying to figure out what was written rather than coming up with an argument.
But this is what I learned so far:
1. You say high end mobo's aren't worth it even if you are overclocking: So I'm guessing all the enthusiasts out there are fools to be spending more money. Not all of them spend money because they have it, Higher end motherboards have more Phases, but that will be covered below.
2. The 8+4 phase is not required: Wat. More phases don't mean lower temperatures, they don't mean that at all, Phases are to do with power distribution, will 6+2 do it, yes, but should syed ever bench then he would appreciate the 8+2 phase power, having it doesn't ruin anything as any money spent on the IB can be put here.
3. i5 2500K<i5 3570K: This would be true but performance wise the i5 3570K~i5 2500K, the IB has the better IPC but the SB overclocks to 4.5-4.8Ghz easy thereby nullifying any advantage the Ivy Bridge has.
4. And temps will be so high no cooler can cool it is false, the IB's peak temperature at 4.7-4.8GHz is around High 70's to low 80's.
As evidenced by: I5 3570k @ 4.8ghz So that was on a H80, forget H100 the HOC40 from SVG would cool that chip down to 70-75 easy. Argument invalid.
5. Biostar mobos: I've owned Biostar mobo's before and while they are what you would call Tikau there are better options available. The reason Biostar isn't so famous is because its RMA service is absolute Shit. I'm not even exaggerating, a friend of mine had to wait a month just to get his mobo back, and they hadn't even replaced it, just repaired it. @syedthedevil:
i5 2500K- for obvious reasons, best value for money.
Hyper 212+/SVG 120DT- Both are pretty decent and are worth are a try.
I would suggest a higher end Z68 motherboard as the future-proof"ness" of the Z77 is not really necessary as you can drop in a i7 2600k/2700k in the near future and it will be more than enough.
RAM won't make a humongous difference but getting ones which can take a bit of OC would be better I guess
syedthedevil and Sumonpathak like this.
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply