Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-11-11   #16
teh geeK!
[E]onian
....but then i got hiiight ...

Re: Suggest a Mouse Thread!

@Xeo
the DA has a alot of problems as u already know
where as the kova is one solid mouse ... i dont think i have seen some1 return a kova [or send for rma ] cause it got faulty

the grip is really nice , its driverless and also looks awsome
try it out , and compare it to the ikari

super-rig : intel i5 2500k, msi H67MA-E35, sapphire 5850, corsair hx650, roccat kova +roccat taito MTW edition, razer blackwidow, cm690[mod in progress ] , corsair H70 , samsung 2033sw+
audio : altec lansing vs4121 , soundmagic pl-30, meelectronics m6, ultrasones HFI- 780, asus xonar dx
mobile : galaxy nexus + AOKP + franko's kernel = awsomeness
superm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #17
Banned
<3 Siberia

prateeksahoo is Mysterious
Icon14 Re: Suggest a Mouse Thread!

using DA....... 6 months now.....

can get u a new ikari @2200

Last edited by prateeksahoo; 29-11-11 at 06:54 PM.
prateeksahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #18
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

^

The problem usually occurs just after an year.

i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
BULLZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #19
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child

z3r094 is very Notable

Sry to Say this....But Kova Really Suxxx....i consider it as a Diwali Mouse (Only lighting)..
go for g400

Zowie AM-GS , Logitech Mx518 , Razer Goliathus Alpha Control , Steelseries 5hv2 Black With USB Soundcard
z3r094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #20
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

So I am using the present template.. by Xeo !! thanks dude..

1. What is your grip style? .. BIG hands.. I want a tight high riding mouse.
2. Budget? .. Near about 2 to 3k..
3. Any preferences? .. Should work in all Windows environment, have a lot of buttons and be a wired mouse.. the win software should have tweaking options to the buttons being reassigned etc..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #21
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

@SidK!! @superm4n Just to give you an idea:

That's how the Ikari is dwarfed before my awesome hand. x)
@K174: Yeah bro, the G400 was on my watch list, but I already own a G5 which has no mouse feet due to @modeSEVEN's kindness. Still no word from KTD about my feet's price shipped to India.
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #22
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

@manishda

Get CM Storm / Ikari optical. Would have suggested Razer Naga as it has lotsa buttons but it is too small to have palm grip properly.
Old 29-11-11   #23
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

May I ask, why not the Kova?
I would further point out that I have lage hands and my price is around 2 to 3K.. only... have bought ultra expensive mouses but my experiences were mixed..
I would also like to have links to buy these in India, Please
Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
@manishda

Get CM Storm / Ikari optical. Would have suggested Razer Naga as it has lotsa buttons but it is too small to have palm grip properly.
Old 29-11-11   #24
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

^

For the grip actually, you said you have big hands and want tight grip, so you need a little fatty mouse, Kova is slimmer.

Regarding link for mice, refer to the following:

MOUSE - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
Old 29-11-11   #25
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

@Xeo, Get the Kova. Period. CM Spawn is Claw-grip specific only. All mouse get double-click issue, it is the dust.

@ManISinJpr, Get the CM Sentinel Zero-G, with someone who has such big hands, it is a very good mouse, plenty of options.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #26
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

So you also don't read posts fully !!
I said, I want the links to buy it online so that I can prepare
Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
@Xeo, Get the Kova. Period. CM Spawn is Claw-grip specific only. All mouse get double-click issue, it is the dust.

@ManISinJpr, Get the CM Sentinel Zero-G, with someone who has such big hands, it is a very good mouse, plenty of options.
Old 29-11-11   #27
teh geeK!
[E]onian
....but then i got hiiight ...

superm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famed

@ManISinJpr and @Xeo
it depends on the grip ... i use a claw grip and barely rest my palm on the mouse while gaming .. and regular palm grip while browsing, casual stuff etc [but still very less weight on the palm side ]
works perfectly for me ...

+ the shape of the kova is really nice
havnt tried the sentinel so cant really say , i chose the kove cause of various reasons

- its effing strong and reliable [ asked around and havnt heard even 1 complaint about it ]
- its smaller than most mouse and along with its shape , its really easy to control while gaming

and as for the dust issue , just keep those soft cloths on the mouse when its not being use ... should reduce the amount of dust tht enters the mouse

as for where to buy them .. the cm sentinel can b bought through smc and the link to the kova is there in krash's mouse thread
ManISinJpr likes this.
superm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-11   #28
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
@manishda

err...isnt "Storm" the tag given to CM gaming peripherals and not actually a mouse? Imo, Naga is for RTS gamers who uses lotsa macros and stuffs and not suited for FPS gaming.
Old 29-11-11   #29
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

^

I already provided a link.

@manishda

You are ignoring me.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
err...isnt "Storm" the tag given to CM gaming peripherals and not actually a mouse? Imo, Naga is for RTS gamers who uses lotsa macros and stuffs and not suited for FPS gaming.
Sorry, I meant Spawn.

Manishda said he wants lots of keys thats why I was thinking of Naga. And where did Manishda say he needs mouse for FPS?
Old 29-11-11   #30
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

^err..i dont think i mentioned manis there o.O
Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
So I am using the present template.. by Xeo !! thanks dude..

1. What is your grip style? .. BIG hands.. I want a tight high riding mouse.
2. Budget? .. Near about 2 to 3k..
3. Any preferences? .. Should work in all Windows environment, have a lot of buttons and be a wired mouse.. the win software should have tweaking options to the buttons being reassigned etc..
+1 to Sentinel Zero-G. Though it costs a bit over 3k.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply