Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-10-12   #121
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Gimme yo 2X :3
You will regret it, no hardware acceleration yet -_- LG not releasing ICS, nvidia wont give out source codes for drivers. Motorola canceled ICS update for atrix :/

Sent From My Paranoid P990
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean9/pc/SEB47.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1301111051.png
SEB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12   #122
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

DrainBamaged is Notable
Tegra 2 SGR got ICS

DrainBamaged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12   #123
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great
Re: The Sub-15k Android Phones Market

@SEB47: Still a better phone than my POS. :|
It has stopped receiving calls and sending messages. Can't detect data networks anymore.
I sent a mail to Karbonn inquiring about the A24 just now.
Let's see what they have to say.
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-12   #124
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Got a reply from Karbonn people.
No news of the A24 yet.
:|
Old 06-10-12   #125
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
Originally Posted by 3 Doors Down View Post
Tegra 2 SGR got ICS

Sgr have ICS because samsung leaked it in an obnoxious way, a guy gave his phone for service in samsung's service center in sweden. Samsung gave him his phone back with a 4.04 RnD test build installed on it. He then made a nandroid backup and shared it on XDA. Devs on XDA extracted drivers from its build.prop and now they are enjoying thier desert :'(

Drivers from sgr can't be ported because O2x is based on LG's star platform. SU660 the korean counter part of O2x has ics test builds leaked, we have extracted the build.prop from it all we need are kernel sources because SU660 has hardware buttons and we have touch buttons the wait is endless . Damm LG

Old 06-10-12   #126
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
@SEB47: Still a better phone than my POS. :|
It has stopped receiving calls and sending messages. Can't detect data networks anymore.
I sent a mail to Karbonn inquiring about the A24 just now.
Let's see what they have to say.
Buy a 2nd hand Gnexus with the new nexus releasing next month , I hope for people who wish to upgrade it looking for a quick sale =D

Old 12-10-12   #127
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

A21 has been posted on the Karbonn site.
Gentlemen it is coming.
4.5" IPS Screen
480x800
1.2Ghz Dual Core Snapdragon
No idea on RAM.
The A9+ also looks good with 4-inch screen 800x480 and 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor.
Old 12-10-12   #128
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

The Celkon A95 seems to be a good deal for Rs 4700/- Celkon A95 - Full phone specifications

1 GHz Processor on Gingerbread, 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen, front camera, 3.2 MP rear camera with LED flash, FM radio ... blah blah

Edit: This should have been in a sub 5k android phones thread.
Free Radical and shackled like this.
Old 12-10-12   #129
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Edit: This should have been in a sub 5k android phones thread.
Definitely VFM, but at that price point, you are just trying it out for the "Android experience".
Old 12-10-12   #130
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Definitely VFM, but at that price point, you are just trying it out for the "Android experience".
So you think that this phone wont be usable?

Edit : Oh btw .. you also get a free 8gb SD card with it.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12   #131
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

So you think that this phone wont be usable?
It will be.
Being the owner of a 3.2-inch smart phone. I don't really think it is sufficient for an Android experience so to speak.
With so many phones coming in below the 8k mark, the Micromax A87 is actually a brilliant piece of hardware.
Old 12-10-12   #132
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

iBall Andi 4D

Buy now for Rs.7819 – Rs.391 off = Rs.7428
Use Coupon code GREEN2012

prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12   #133
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

It will be.
Being the owner of a 3.2-inch smart phone. I don't really think it is sufficient for an Android experience so to speak.
With so many phones coming in below the 8k mark, the Micromax A87 is actually a brilliant piece of hardware.
The A87 is severely hindered in many applications by its lack of RAM. I wouldnt call it brilliant at all but a bit of gimmickry by Micromax. Micromax have a habit of bragging about the processor and pretending as if a thing like RAM does not exist. Gimmicks.

vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12   #134
teh spamm[E]R!
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

Disagree.
My ~5k Karbonn A5 with a newer 800MHz Qualcomm processor and more free ram available infact runs smoother than my Mi-410 which has a horrible touch response in comparison. The latter cost me 13k 1.5 years back

You are getting better than HTC Desire (of yore) class performance in sub 5k Androids nowadays which is great for a no frills user like my Uncle for whom I have bought the A5.

To tell you the truth, community support is overrated. You just need a working clockwork recovery and that's it.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.

Last edited by Free Radical; 12-10-12 at 07:31 PM.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12   #135
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Micromax have a habit of bragging about the processor and pretending as if a thing like RAM does not exist. Gimmicks.
Huh.
Didn't know that.
Post New Thread  Reply