Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-10-11   #1
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Steve Jobs Planned Out Future for Apple After His Death..

Apparently he worked for a year on Blueprints for the new iphones, ipad, pods etc. And a new office location as well.

Steve Jobs dead: Apple boss left plans for 4 years of new products | Mail Online

I would say, talk about undying loyalty to the brand created by him. Kudos.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable
Re: Steve Jobs Planned Out Future for Apple After His Death..

That brand was like his own child to him. You seen ye old interviews of his? Very passionate when it came to apple and his ideologies for the company. Maybe this is like a last will for his company and stuff. Hope the new guys don't screw it up.
Old 13-10-11   #3
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

The guy was a genius and will always be!
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #4
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

I'd do the same for my car when my time comes!
syedthedevil and mrnikhilsudo like this.
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #5
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Thats the reason he is remembered in this way.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #6
Back to [E]
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rig Gallery

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned

Oh god, this guy is amazing. Awesome passion
im really not lying , i have hacked his wifi
Originally Posted by megan View Post
i just want to see if i can use his net in emergencies . i already have internet in my house
http://i53.tinypic.com/289bt5e.jpg
syedthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #7
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Interesting to know how people feel it is genius& one of a kind talent for a chairman of a company to have a 5 year plan charted out, quite interesting honestly.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #8
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Originally Posted by RajaPraveen View Post
Interesting to know how people feel it is genius& one of a kind talent for a chairman of a company to have a 5 year plan charted out, quite interesting honestly.
Raja, the reason is because this company is at the fore front of niche expensive consumer electronics.

The same dude is the reason we have never ending battles between iBoys and FanDroids. If we would not have seen a iPhone launch in 2007, I am pretty sure my phone right now would be Nokia 99.99 with Symbion OS requiring me to press Call and Star to UNLOCK the mobile device.

People are also excited because the plans he has laid out are going to be redefining how we will all be using electronics few years down the line. After all, if Apple didnt prove to the rest of the world that a TABLET can really sell so well, we would not even have a entire category of consumer electronics in the market (at least in its current share and usability form.) I am simply going by his track record. That's all.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Oh and the fact that he was one of the few founder CEOs who has died till now (of a popular consumer electronics company) also makes him unique.

Do you know who the CEO of Samsung Mobile division is (from the top of your head?) But you did know Steve, didn't you (even if you loathe his products.)

Also, he did this during his last few years. Hell, he gave the key note address this year before finally resigning from Apple. I think he essentially maxxed out his life after he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in 2004. He knew he had only a few years left... and he made the most of it. I love HIM for that.
KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #9
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

note to self: buy apple shares 4 years hence

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones
mrnikhilsudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-11   #10
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
Raja, the reason is because this company is at the fore front of niche expensive consumer electronics.
If niche phones and PC conclude the whole of consumer electronics then may be that's true.

The same dude is the reason we have never ending battles between iBoys and FanDroids. If we would not have seen a iPhone launch in 2007, I am pretty sure my phone right now would be Nokia 99.99 with Symbion OS requiring me to press Call and Star to UNLOCK the mobile device.
You are right and he sure did add a lot of value to the consumer by introducing the iPhone, but if all those technologies and amazing hardware what Nokia& Motorola& Ericsson were using did not exist Steve would have not invented the iPhone out of thin air, it was the existence of brilliant hardware and some what boring software made him to come up with a good product called the iPhone, which made others think that about new mobile operating systems and that led to the apple fanboy and android fanboy clash.

People are also excited because the plans he has laid out are going to be redefining how we will all be using electronics few years down the line. After all, if Apple didnt prove to the rest of the world that a TABLET can really sell so well, we would not even have a entire category of consumer electronics in the market (at least in its current share and usability form.) I am simply going by his track record. That's all.

Also, he did this during his last few years. Hell, he gave the key note address this year before finally resigning from Apple. I think he essentially maxxed out his life after he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in 2004. He knew he had only a few years left... and he made the most of it. I love HIM for that.
No deniyng the fact that steve was very much in love with apple and he set good example to everyone as an entrepreneur.

Do you know who the CEO of Samsung Mobile division is (from the top of your head?) But you did know Steve, didn't you (even if you loathe his products.)

Why do you think i should know about the CEO of Samsung mobile? a few months ago i saw a movie recently called Ein Prophet (2009) - IMDb and i liked it a lot, did not even care about who made the movie.

In a society where James Cameroon has more fans and followers than anderi tarkovsky, the status of being a public icon is not a great merit.
Old 13-10-11   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯□)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

Originally Posted by RajaPraveen View Post
You are right and he sure did add a lot of value to the consumer by introducing the iPhone, but if all those technologies and amazing hardware what Nokia& Motorola& Ericsson were using did not exist Steve would have not invented the iPhone out of thin air, it was the existence of brilliant hardware and some what boring software made him to come up with a good product called the iPhone, which made others think that about new mobile operating systems and that led to the apple fanboy and android fanboy clash.
The logic is false, it's as good as saying let us not commemorate those who have contributed to the automobile industry or revolutionized it because if the cave man had not invented the wheel, cars would not have been possible today. While they did set the wheel in motion and dominated it's functioning and usability for a long time to come, it's only those who crafted it to near perfection.

As someone in another thread rightly said, if there was no Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or whosoever, other people would have come up with something new, maybe for worse or maybe for the better. That question is left to speculation and what ifs.

BUT what we do all know is, Apple constantly challenged the market and what drove Apple to better themselves with every product they launched? Competition. Steve constantly thought of ways to innovate his technology into becoming more simpler, doing more and doing it better than before, he was challenged to do so by an internal drive/passion along with the free-market competition that forced him. None of it would've been possible if he did not have his trusty team alongwith him, so to contribute it all to one man is not right, but in the end, it was his vision, his demand for wanting things the way he did, his passion to better technology that drove him and his team.

If there was no competition, the iPhone wouldn't have been as good as it is today, hell probably we'd still be stuck at 2G.

As for the setting of a 5 year plan for the company, it shows the dedication of the man. Despite being at the brink of his life, he drafted his vision of what the company was capable of. Most people would resign, cash out and go on a vacation retrospecting on what has been and introspecting on what is to come. And It's not set in stone or concrete that Apple has to tow the line, but I'm sure it'll give them great perspective. Hell for him to even appear at the Apple event some time before his death is a great deal. Just goes to show the attachment and love he had for the company.
avi likes this.
Old 13-10-11   #12
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

Originally Posted by kauffmann View Post
The logic is false, it's as good as saying let us not commemorate those who have contributed to the automobile industry or revolutionized it because if the cave man had not invented the wheel, cars would not have been possible today. While they did set the wheel in motion and dominated it's functioning and usability for a long time to come, it's only those who crafted it to near perfection.
I guess you understood the logic wrong, hence it appears false.in fact it was a reply directed towards a particular post, that is all.

Perfection is relative.
syedthedevil likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply