Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article
Steelseries Diablo III Mouse Review
Steelseries Diablo III Mouse Review
Date: 19-03-13
Topic: Reviews & Previews
Author: ChironX

Index
Home 
Conclusion

After a couple of days of gaming with Diablo III, League of Legends, Far Cry 3 and Unreal Tournament 3, I say I've fallen in love with this mouse. This mouse offers a very resposive performance, they keys are great and durable, the styling is not over the top yet engrossing, and the software provided gives plenty of options. On the down side, it is a touch on the heavier side, ones with small hands might have a problem holding the mouse properly, and it might not be suitable for those with clutch/claw grips.

Is it worth the price? Let’s assume you’re reading this review because you’re an authentic Diablo III fan and won’t be eyeballing the admittedly low-key artwork like that tattoo you wish you’d been sober enough not to get — then yes, absolutely, and without further qualification. You’re basically getting a Xai/Sensei-caliber mouse with ridiculously durable switches for around Rs.1000-1100/- less than the going price of the Sensei (comparable to the Xai), and with genre headroom to spare, especially if you’re a shooter fan.

This mouse currently retails for around 5000/-. If you want a good, responsive, yet durable mouse to aid you on your click-fest on Nightmare mode in Sanctuary, this might be the one you were waiting for.

Pros:
- Great design
- Sturdy OMRON switches
- Responsive (5700 CPI Max, 3200 CPI default)
- Ambidextrous design
- Very good clicking experience

Cons:
- Might not be for smaller hands
- On the heavier side
- Not for Claw grippers
- Control Software a little buggy (For some)

Rating - 4.5/5

Index
Home 

Tools
Add to ChironX's Karma
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
<<  <    (Page 5 of 5)    > >>
By vijayninel 20-03-13
Re: Steelseries Diablo III Mouse Review

The size and weight of this mouse would be perfect for my hand size but the price is not light on the pocket. Thanks for the great review.
By Marun ♥ 20-03-13

5000 bucks a matter for you agent?
By ManISinJpr ♦ 21-03-13

I second Vijay on this.. I can only find myself being comfortable with large mouoses and heavy ones. so I think I would love this
also as I have tried a normal (not el cheapo) but around 700 odd lasts me some months only and looses itself..

This is a nice mouse.. and the buttons and switches will last me a long time.
super sensitivity also I would love..

But what I wanted to ask was how many types of customizations are allowed for the various buttons..
coz I like to use macro stuff..

Nice stuff @ChironX
By ChironX ♦ 21-03-13

^ thanks Manish da and Vijay
By mchang 27-05-13

Great review
But doesn't the mouse look a little cheap with those prints? Though glowing diablo is a very nice touch...Must look better in person!
By ChironX ♦ 27-05-13

Nope, it doesn't look cheap, and the glowing diablo, well you need to see it in person - it looks amazing!
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search