Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Applications
Register Forgot Password?

Old 19-03-17   #1
teh nuB!
Stay Updated

Steam wallet unsolved mystery

Hello.. So created this thread just to point out few people's including the ones who didn't get the chance to join the party. So there was a seller named @InDiaNkNiGhT who was a new member here and was selling discounted steam codes link of which I'll be adding later. But seems few couldn't resist how can somehow sell codes so cheap. So they came up with their theories which was ok as that made me come to this point to know more about steam wallets.
So @eXperience no sadly my steam account won't get banned nor anyones who get wallet codes from him or anywhere else in this planet as long as they are redeemed successfully. Atleast that's what I was told from steam support.. Yes they won't provide support if anything goes wrong while redeeming. It's dependent on the seller from whom ones getting the codes. @mehtaarjun you too may check and won't mind reading your long worded messages as long as it's something which is related or said by steam support..
Proof is attached below from steam cc:

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Link of the seller thread who closed the thread coz of some. And many others will never get a chance to get such a great offer..
Steam Wallet Gift Cards @25% Discount of Retail Price

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

One more thing @eXperience can you prove that the guy that you mentioned in your post in the above link and the current seller both are same.. Though pointless still want to know how sure are you he's the same person. Can't there be multiples people's with same user names. Wont say I am 100% correct. But isn't there at least 50% probability that those two are different.
If possible do sent me a link of the post whose screenshot you did post in the original post..

avanildutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-17   #2
teh nuB!
Flyin High n Wide !

mehtaarjun is Mysterious
Re: Steam wallet unsolved mystery

You my friend are unbelievably naive. For starters,
1. You told them you purchased from a seller locally at discounted price, so that obviously means you had the physical gift card copy that you scratched and redeemed the code from. Ask them stating you purchased them from an individual on an online forum who was selling them in bulk at discounted prices.
2.You basically have no proof of purchase to defend yourself from customer care when they ask you for any proof if & when you try to claim your account if it gets limited by steam.
3. The seller should have defended himself after experience posted that screenshot, instead he tucked his tail and closed the thread and ran off. Atleast that's what any self respecting fair trader would have done.
4. Regarding "Can't there be multiples people's with same user names." Yeah sure there can be multiple people selling the same shit, in the same f##king currency, in the same f##king denominations and in the same f##king discounts and when confronted with a valid screenshot he decided to close it without any further explanation because we hurt his sentiments and now he probably would never sell such discounted cards because he was doing a very big social service to the community right, yeah.
5. I want you to carefully read the steam supports reply to your question and apply your brain to it (Sarcasm), In their reply they have not answered majority of your questions like,
- Are they genuine (ofc they are so only you got funds but how were these acquired is what is of prime importance but that does not go into your head and valve cannot tell you that)
-You will not get banned, your account will get limited
-Can you continue buying ans redeeming from the local seller (which is in fact not lol)

Not to mention im done explaining someone who is so ignorant to what is obviously visible but still wants to wag his tail for someone who gave him a discount on those steam funds while he still earned his share lol.
eXperience and avanildutta like this.
mehtaarjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-17   #3
teh nuB!
Stay Updated

avanildutta is Notable

I will as long as you stop people like me who needs such codes.. Well the cc have clearly checked the codes.. And as for onlinr sites you can get many.. As for the cards u can get them via screenshot.. As for the seller he might not waste his time explaining you or any other pessimistic ppl.. So ya as for the codes go i am safe.. Obviously if seller gets me unusable codes im in dead end no support from steam.. But trust thats what this forum is mostly i suppose.. What i did say in original post was the seller is 100% genuine his codes are authentic.. Got redeemed and also used to purchase. Isnt that what ppl other than you need them for. To fill their account balance and buy steam stuff.. If thats happening.. Steam has no issue with that then why so much drama.. I dont knw the seller peraonally.. Just want to safe guard a seller or maybe any other seller who becomes victims of such useless comments.. In the end the needy people both seller and buyer has to suffer coz some guest appereance people think how can it be.. Surely its fishy n what not..

Btw still waiting for the link you mentioned you came accross some guy with the same name.. Who knows it might be you or even me.. Or maybe edited ones.. Or maybe you too are a wallet seller and dont want to endanger your business.. So ya one can make various assumptions. But facts always remains same.. Codes are genuine.. No account limited shit nor any bullshit.. Atleast with the seller whom you were succesful in making him close the thread..
So request seller to please activate your thread. Neglect such comments and people and help the needy.. If any one gets in actual trouble or had bad experience then share the same.. A note to seller.. Do provide a screenshot of the codes to the buyer to clear any doubts that anyone might have..

Old 20-03-17   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
1337 H4x0R

eXperience is very Notable

Originally Posted by avanildutta View Post
I will as long as you stop people like me who needs such codes.. Well the cc have clearly checked the codes.. And as for onlinr sites you can get many.. As for the cards u can get them via screenshot.. As for the seller he might not waste his time explaining you or any other pessimistic ppl.. So ya as for the codes go i am safe.. Obviously if seller gets me unusable codes im in dead end no support from steam.. But trust thats what this forum is mostly i suppose.. What i did say in original post was the seller is 100% genuine his codes are authentic.. Got redeemed and also used to purchase. Isnt that what ppl other than you need them for. To fill their account balance and buy steam stuff.. If thats happening.. Steam has no issue with that then why so much drama.. I dont knw the seller peraonally.. Just want to safe guard a seller or maybe any other seller who becomes victims of such useless comments.. In the end the needy people both seller and buyer has to suffer coz some guest appereance people think how can it be.. Surely its fishy n what not..

Btw still waiting for the link you mentioned you came accross some guy with the same name.. Who knows it might be you or even me.. Or maybe edited ones.. Or maybe you too are a wallet seller and dont want to endanger your business.. So ya one can make various assumptions. But facts always remains same.. Codes are genuine.. No account limited shit nor any bullshit.. Atleast with the seller whom you were succesful in making him close the thread..
So request seller to please activate your thread. Neglect such comments and people and help the needy.. If any one gets in actual trouble or had bad experience then share the same.. A note to seller.. Do provide a screenshot of the codes to the buyer to clear any doubts that anyone might have..

Wow. You're ignorant af.

I don't want to explain you anything, you willn't understand or even analyse the situation. You just want your codes, you'll not care if they're carded or SE'ed. You're getting a discount & that's all you want. Funny.

I'm here to alert the people of the community before shit hits the fan.
eXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17   #5
teh nuB!
Flyin High n Wide !

mehtaarjun is Mysterious

Originally Posted by eXperience View Post
Wow. You're ignorant af.

I don't want to explain you anything, you willn't understand or even analyse the situation. You just want your codes, you'll not care if they're carded or SE'ed. You're getting a discount & that's all you want. Funny.

I'm here to alert the people of the community before shit hits the fan.
Yeah I finally gave up on him as well.
mehtaarjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17   #6
teh nuB!
Stay Updated

avanildutta is Notable

You guys should obvio.. Coz you cant comment futher and disrupt and spam others.. Hope you guys dont do so with any others in future. Goodluck mates if i can say so..

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Do warn but and ask around for proof other then jumping to the final decision.. Theres always a pm route where you can talk with seller.. If there you find it suspicious you can contact mods guess thats why we have mods.. Dont do that shit in the main threds..

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Moral of the story.. Dont just poke around and spamming threads.. Do that via pms.. And contact mods.. Dont do those in main sell threads.. Anyways this is not a fight or quarrel.. Just that what if someones doea the same in your thread.. Precautions and warnings are always good and ya i do appreciate if you guys wanted to warn fellow members.. But you werent sure. Better you had contacted steam cc.. Told them the story. Post their response.. Or anything that might make the seller guilty.. You didnt have anything.. And i being buyer didnt encounter any issues.. My cash was in it.. So i guess my comments valued more.. Nevertheless.. The seller is out and told he wont deal here.. I want this discussion to end here.. And hope we guys agree someday at some point over some topic.. Erodov and its members were very helpful to me always.. I love this community and respect all its members.. Sorry if i did or say any wrong.. But i stick with my words atleast for this entite post.. Peace out..

Old 21-03-17   #7
teh nuB!
[E]onian
1337 H4x0R

eXperience is very Notable

Lol?
eXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17   #8
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

v1v3k is Mysterious

Buying the codes from the valid site will be best option, as lots of time some people share/trade the wrong codes to scam them. All valid sites can help you to check the codes, when the codes has been redeemed.

v1v3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply