Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-03-17  
teh nuB!
1n the land of beautiful women

InDiaNkNiGhT is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals
Steam Wallet Gift Cards

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: 10,20,50,100gbp steam gift cards
  • Expected Price: 80% of retail value
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Imported from UK
  • Reason for Sale: Cause im a seller
  • RMA/Servicing history: N/A
  • Product Condition: Brand New
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: No
  • Product Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
  • Preferred Courier: As these are digital codes can be shared though pm or physical cards sent though bluedart/dtdc
  • Shipping Charges: No Cost
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, paytm, mobikwik.
the gbp currency will be converted to rupees in steam wallet and zero currency charge

for example : for 20gbp card you will get approx 1632rs/- in steam wallet but you only need to pay me 1305rs/- that means you get 300rs/- discount

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Last edited by InDiaNkNiGhT; 13-03-17 at 11:49 AM. Reason: more details
Old 12-03-17   #16
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Steam Wallet Gift Cards

Originally Posted by reddevil7 View Post
Guys, this is not a court case so there is no need for a legally binding agreement to prove commitment.

let's see, the seller agreed to sell the goods to the buyer but backed out at the last moment after sharing his paytm number because he got a better price. That's perfectly fine but the seller should have at least told the potential buyer about it and given him first option to buy at the new price, and why wait 24 hours to get back to the buyer?
If we go to court there is no case here but I have to agree with the buyer that commitment counts for something here in this forum,they agreed on a price and the seller shared his paytm number as well, that sounds like the deal was finalized. And then to back out and not inform the buyer for 24 hours about the deal is irresponsible at best.

I commend the seller for acknowledging his mistake , maybe inform potential buyers next time a deal falls through.

I agree for the most part, but don't you think asking others to be cautious when dealing with the seller carries some implication of bad faith? I don't think the facts justified the response, hence my comments. I apologize if my articulation was a bit formalistic, and it was not my intention to imply that the parties have the same burden as a trial. I just wanted to examine the statements of the parties in an objective manner to determine if the allegations were accurate, for which I placed some reliance on accepted practices regarding transactions.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 12-03-17   #17
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

reddevil7 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

Originally Posted by RohitB View Post
I agree for the most part, but don't you think asking others to be cautious when dealing with the seller carries some implication of bad faith? I don't think the facts justified the response, hence my comments. I apologize if my articulation was a bit formalistic, and it was not my intention to imply that the parties have the same burden as a trial. I just wanted to examine the statements of the parties in an objective manner to determine if the allegations were accurate, for which I placed some reliance on accepted practices regarding transactions.
Fair enough, you do have a point there .Expressing discontent over the failed transaction is fine but to imply that the seller somehow wronged the buyer and to warn others to be cautious doesn't seem fair.
No need to apologize mate you didn't say anything wrong.

Old 12-03-17   #18
teh nuB!
[E]onian

D[E]4THL0|2D is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 80 deals

@Addict007 Don't spoil the seller's thread. Whatever is the reason, you can discuss via PM or warn the MODs. Stop trashing someone's thread.

Good Luck with the sale OP!
Old 13-03-17   #19
teh nuB!
Lives Life KingSize

Addict007 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

@RohitB If you cant see any commitment in the chat then you need to improve your Reading Skills(Seems all you focused on your writing skills nothing more). Seller has clearly shared his Paytm Number which means he has shared his account details which is equal to confirmation. As for the deals on Erodov, it seems you are countering your own words first you say that seller has not made any legal agreement with me then you say that "every deal on Erodov is probably a legal agreement in one way or the other". As for the deal I clearly mentioned that everything was finalized. Seller confirmed the deal also shared his PAYTM number which is equivalent to sharing account number(Again I would say you seriously need to improve your reading skills before making any comments on any forum). Anyways it hardly matters what you think as in this case you are neither the buyer nor the seller. I just wanted people in this forum to know what all has happened I never forced anyone to not to deal with the seller or boycott him in anyway. Its not for me to decide. I just shared my honest opinion and messages prove that whatever I said is 100% correct. If a person can't keep up to his or her commitment then he is bound to get a reaction out of it. Anyways you can keep on going and making arguments I don't really have any more time to get into discussion with you. I have made my point and now its up to others to decide if they wanna deal with the seller or not.
@reddevil7 Thanks for the closing statement but it seems RohitB wants this argument to go on and no.
@D[E]4THL0|2D I am not spoiling the thread I just wanted everyone to know how seller backed off from his commitment to sell me cards if that seems unfair to you can always request mods to delete my messages.