Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article
The Sparkling Gem:Sony Ericsson K750i
The Sparkling Gem:Sony Ericsson K750i
A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF THE SES K750i
Date: 25-07-07
Topic: Reviews & Previews
Author: Dark Star

Index
Specifications 
Index

A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF THE SES K750i

Long days have passed since I rumoured about my phone but now the time has come, I came up with more fire than ever before. I clutched my phone in anticipation and excitement; finally the REVIEW is ..The phone can be considered as a
Cybershot Phone well it is and the phone is a stroke of genius in fact it is the best phone I hadn't seen any better phone than this when compared to speed. Ya the phone has a speedy response and even if u set the theme it got set up in seconds. So lets take a quick look at the overall hierarchy of the phone;

INTRODUCTION

So my sis. wants a phone as her old N70 has created a lot of trouble for her and for me. The previous phone was extremely slow. So we both decided to purchase a new phone preferably one of the elite phone of the Sony Ericson's. So we decided over the brand new W700i but unfortunately the phone was not available, so we decided over the stylish K750i.

ORDERING

[FONT=Arial]The ordering was hectic the SE's dealer firstly told me to wait for a week for the new W700i so when after a week I reached the service center then he told me to go for the elective k750i after delving about it we finally decide over the K750i. The K750i was not available in Nainital's creepy market so I had to go to a nearby town called Haldwani, I got the phone without any hesitation in Haldwani and returned happily as I had got victory in a battle. Ohhh the ordering was more chaotic than finding a treasure in Antarctica.
So let's take a look at the key features of the phone. In simple words the phone simply ROCKS.

Index
Specifications 

Tools
Add to Dark Star's Karma
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
<< <    Next Page: Specifications (Page 1 of 5)    >  >>
By Dark Star 25-07-07
Re: The Sparkling Gem:Sony Ericsson K750i

Note: The review was one of my earliest reviews. Plz co-operate if you see old terms and childish language
By KiD0M4N 25-07-07

*Approved*

Good effort
By 200mph 25-07-07

good effort repped ...
By Chief-Techie 25-07-07

Nice one !!!
By HailStonE 25-07-07

Nice review. You have recorded all the pros & the cons in this model...... I really liked the phone when it came out two years ago.... It still holds ground for the price point at which it is offered... A real good break from Nokia's offerings even today.....

Repped.....
By Dark Star 30-07-07

Thanks buddies for the reply
By kakumanc 16-08-07

nice but i luv nokia
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search