Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Sound and Audio
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-03-18   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Sound System Help

Hello,

I have two home speaker system from Sony, the model nos. are - DAV-DZ120k and STR-W550. The DVD player of the DAV-DZ120k doesn't work and i am using it solely with my TV which doesnt allow all speakers to work at once and only four speakers work despite being a 5.1 system. On the other hand, the STR-W550 system is a stereo system from the 90s and nothing works except the audio out port which i use to connect my iPod. The speakers of this sytem are great. I want to combine the two systems and use only one head unit for my home system. Is there a way you can help me. I was thinking maybe i could buy an amplifier to replace the main units of both systems to power all the speakers at once and use it as my home theater system. If you could help me with my setup it would be great.

mehulgrwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply