Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-04-09   #16
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: SOS: My Cafe vs Association

dude but be careful with the rules and regs, ie checking id and noting information of whosoever is visiting. WHy? because they can easily let the cops in on you, to make money ( the cops will too). They can blame you for not checking or maintaining a record of who visits, and whether id proof was checked ( or copy taken) is it?

Be careful, coz these associations are hand in glove with the cops too. and esp after these recent terror attacks, no one would look at this lightly either.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-09   #17
Konkey Dong
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Originally Posted by rishimetawala View Post
^^
na na, b4 starting a business u have to like do a lot of research and stuffs, much like what u read up in entrepreneurship development books, anyways thats not the point, contact some1 yaar, ask them whats this **** all about?
i am also seeing this association thing for the first time....

the only explanation there is ..... the other Khyber Cafe people are feeling threatened.....

I have seen plenty of opening and closing in DELHI/NOIDA but never came across some association
Old 02-04-09   #18
The [E]ippie.
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Procastinat0r

Rig Gallery

akS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly Famed

Considering it's a Cafe too! Doesn't matter even if it's related to Games... To others it's an Internet Cafe. If you do indeed allow 'Internet Access' make sure you follow the respective rules that were implemented sometime back because if any sort of police issue is involved, the first thing that they will ask is if you are following all the rules...

What you are having is exactly what Amarbir wanted on E, wanted to make a sabji market out of E where sellers had the same pricing and the customer had no say in it. The problem is they might have some sort of relation with the 'local gunda association' as well. They all do, if you are going against their retarded mail then just be prepared...
MSI Gaming 1080Ti || Seasonic SS-660XP2 80+ Platinum || Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB (2 x 8GB) || Corsair H100i || Corsair 250D || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-Gaming || Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz || Crucial MX100 512GB SSD || WD Black 1TB || ASUS VG248Q 144Hz || Acer Predator XB1(XB271HU) || Corsair Vengeance K70 - Brown Switches
akS ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-09   #19
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

BLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly Famed

^^I am afraid, that is why I did not post in here, because that is the closest we can get to the truth...

http://speedtest.10fastfingers.com/b...m_score_CK.png
Visit the Typing Test and try!

BLuEBLOODED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09   #20
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Blogging & Internt Marketi

roadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirableroadrippersid is highly Admirable

I think they are just scared that ull be ruin their business with such a steal prices
Old 03-04-09   #21
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

you could hav soem trouble if you dont mingle up with them... like tlephone cables getting cut too often, electricity guys bothering you and stuff... if everything is 100% legal, no worries and issues.

jus that you'll need to grease these utility guys more than usual...
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply