Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Photography
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-07-14   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

Sony Nex 3 Issues.

I need a little feedback and tips from current or former Nex-3 users on macro photography. I haven't invested much in the camera since I got it after 10th grade and then I got stuck in the abyss of IIT preparation. I have used the camera fairly though and I loved, I only have the 18-55 stock lens, portraits are good enough with it, real problem comes when I try macro photography.

Do you think it would be better to get the Sony E30mm F3.5 Macro E-mount Lens or should I just sell the Nex-3 and get a Olympus E-PL5 in black friday sale?
Also I have been searching for the E30mm F3.5 Macro lens, but all my attempts have failed as my parents would only allow me to buy them retail, so online purchase is not an option anymore.

Since Olymus E-PL5 uses the Micro Four-Thirds mount, would it be easier to find lenses for it in the retail stores in India?

Also, please recommend ILC mirroless cameras other than PL5 that have manual controls,is portable and has a good selection of lenses available in India. I would be buying one during the black friday sale and Importing it from states. Budget around 450$( would prefer a stock lens kit than an only body option) Would also be getting a Macro Lens and a Pancake wide angle lens with it.

I'd also love the option of a Viewfinder =D

Thank You
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean9/pc/SEB47.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1301111051.png
SEB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply