Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-02-14   #1
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

Icon9 [SOLVED] Fraud Micromax !

I bought a Micromax 32'' LED from Snapdeal on the 5th of September , 2013 which went kaput on the 26th of December 2013. On calling their customer care they promised me that a technical team will be at my place within 48 hours. After waiting for the appropriate time no body showed up or did I get any calls from them. I again kept calling them on their call center no. and was later provided the contact info of Mr. Sailesh whos said to be the service area head of Bihar. I contacted him on the 31st of December and kept bothering him almost every day after that , with all these efforts the technical team showed up on the 6th of January at my place and after looking at the t.v they said that the tv's panel is blown out and will need a replacement . To get the replacement I'll need to mail them the pics of faulty T.v and its invoice which I did the same day. Next day on calling up Mr.Sailesh he said that he checked all the pics etc and has forwarded the complaint and will get a notification within a few days as if the replacement set will be provided to me or not. I called him again and Mr.Sailesh said that the replacement request has got through and I will get the desired set within 10 days. I waited again for the next 10 days. Upon calling Mr.Sailesh again he said that he has no info about the t.v as hes superiors are not responding to him and cant promise me any date for the replacement. I asked for he's superiors no. which he failed to provide me with. Later on calling him up again he started making excuses that the replacement set will be sent out by the same seller from whom I've bought the t.v and they are delaying so its not in hes hand anymore. To find out the truth i mailed snapdeal , the mail which i sent them was again forwarded to Mr.Sailesh only as hes the one in charge and need to look after the matter. From last 2 weeks every Friday the man says he has sent me my set but I never receive it .

I'm pretty much fed of all this now and I'm planning to go forward and put up a case in the local consumer court. If some one has any kind of experience dealing with such situation or if there is any lawyer in this forum plz help me out with the process. I'm just a student and bought the t.v out of my own hard earned money which I earned from free lancing jobs to gift it to my mom [which I regret to the core]. My dth subscription is running out without getting to watch anything

I've all the necessary details , pics , logs of how many times i called up Mr.Sailesh and the micromax call center , invoice , email which i sent them again and again .

Email id's I was given to provide my complaints on

info@micromaxinfo.com
ce.customercare@micromaxinfo.com
shailesh.shakya@micromaxinfo.com [ the mail id of the useless area service incharge who keeps whining "mere haath me kuch nahi hai" [i cant do shit] "boss se hi kuch info milegi and mera boss ******* hai mere se baat nahi karta " [ my boss can only help in this matter and my boss is a retard who doesn't responds to my mails or calls"]

also hes cell no. +917764052284
the call center no. 18605008899
another no. of a service center i was given +919709302322

the useless complaint no.s I was provided with
A26121040205 [ this complaint id and complaint was close without getting any solution out of it and I was provided another complaint no. which rendered out useless too ]

Update - 1

After putting this story up here and letting every one know how big a fraud the company is they finally sent me a replacement on the 12th of Feb . The courier came all the way from Delhi and the t.v's screen was shattered as well as there was tape on the bottom and back was scratched , which makes me think that they had shipped a damage piece to me and now to make their do are making excuses saying it was courier peoples fault.

Pics of the damaged t.v attached below.

--------------------------

Update - 2

After receiving the damaged piece and still not getting an appropriate solution I started posting this story on Micromax's FB page.. they kept on deleting my posts and later banned me.

Asking everyone who reads this posts to just go on Micromax's fb page and report it as a scam.

------------------------------

Update - 3

As you can see Micromax India has now joined Erodov and asked me for my details and other stuff. I sent them an email hours back and still no one has contacted me regarding this issue. I'm pretty much sure all this is just hoax and this fraud company cant do sh it .. just make excuses and keep fooling around with its customers.

-----------------------------

Update - 4

Got a call from some guy called Vikash who said he was speaking on the behalf of micromax.. he said that he spoke to the national head and has guranteed the shipment of the t.v by tomorrow and I should receive it within a time frame of a week. He also asked me to return the damage piece to the local service center on which I said that I will do so once I get the replacement set in all working condition. Lets see when I get it .. and if this time if its another damaged piece or not. fingers crossed ...

-------------------------------------------

Update - 5

So to make sure if they sent in my replacement once again .. I called up Mr. Sailesh who was very much positive that it got sent out to me on the 14th of Feb i.e Friday and I should receive the set between monday-wednesday , but yet again he failed to provide me with a docket no. to the courier. So i checked the package of last replacement to find out who was responsible to dispatch these replacements and found the info to be of some company called Resoursys. I called them up on the no. provided and asked them if they have dispatched any sets to my name and address this friday on which they refused. They said that they had dispatched one last friday i.e on the 7th of Feb and it shows that I did receive it . I told them that it turned out to be a faulty n damaged piece hence, I was promised another dispatch of replacement on the 14th of Feb. For which they said that they havent yet received any kind of information regarding that from Micromax and havent shipped out any sets to my location recently. They said that they ship out replacement once they get a mail from Micromax telling them to do so. Which they havent got yet.

------------------------------------------------
Update - 6

So i was told that the replacement set wont be dispatched until i submit the broken tv to the service center on Monday , hence I did the needed same day itself and was promised to get the replacement by this Friday. No docket no. has been provided to me yet .. so i still doubt if they have sent me the set . I guess this is a lost cause . No use of all the efforts . But nvm .. I'll keep waiting like i have been all this time ... will update this thread if ever i end up getting a working t.v from @Micromax India

----------------------------------------------------
Update - 7

Checked n picked up the t.v today from the courier people. Its working fine as of now and i hope it stays the same .. thanx all for the support and sharing the story with your friends , family etc. This is a lesson learnt and one should avoid micromax as much as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------

Link to Micromax India facebook page -- https://www.facebook.com/micromaxinfo
PICS OF THE DAMAGED T.V SENT TO ME
Attached Thumbnails
>img_1003.jpg   >img_0998.jpg  
xlyph and Benihime like this.

Last edited by invader; 19-02-14 at 05:08 PM.
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-14   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

kundalus is very Notable
re: [SOLVED] Fraud Micromax !

Check the linkedin profile of their md dir or saleshead and drop an inmail. I did same once when i got stuck with groupon. Simultaneously also approach consumer court. Also keep bothering the head office by calling up again n again

kundalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-14   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

My goodness and I was suggesting my mausi a micromax tv
divyesh likes this.
Old 11-02-14   #4
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

doing that ... have mailed all the email id's provided .. also have sent them a warning mail about two weeks back that I'll go to the consumer court .. it doesnt matter to them ... consumer court will only help .. need to know more about it as this is my first encounter with such a situation

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

@subham

bro... flush your money out .. but never buy a micromax product.... ! ******* banate hai ye log aur kuch nahi aata inko
csunit37 likes this.
Old 11-02-14   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Bodmas is Mysterious

use this link & call help line no. for assistance
Jago Grahak Jago . They will definetly help you!!
Home: E4300@1.8Ghz w/stock HSF| Abit IP35-E | 2*1GB Hynix RAM | BenQ G2412| Microsoft intelli | Razor mantis CoNtRoL | HP Officejet 4355 All in one | LOGITECH multimedia keyboard |Proview 600VA UPS | Philips AW 636 home theatre system (Ancient 1991) | LG DvD-RW | Iball cabby | BSNL/DreamTel broadband
Gadgets: ASUS X53T |Philips DVD DVP3268 | Sony Projection TV FR53 | Fiio E5 Amplifier
Cellphone:Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung C3322

Bodmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-14   #6
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Originally Posted by Bodmas View Post
use this link & call help line no. for assistance
Jago Grahak Jago . They will definetly help you!!

thanx for the link will try this too ...
Old 11-02-14   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

dude as you know i have a pending case in consumer court, if you need any help regarding consumer case i can help a little.

also my suggestion is to send a notice (in somewhat official language) to each and every email id you can including snapdeal. threaten them that you will file the case(against snapdeal too), this must surely help you out. give a time of 15 days to respond and mention clearly that the very next day you will file the case.

to file the case just use your contacts to find a good lawyer and talk to him, file the case through him and he will handle everything. but i will strongly recommend against filing the case as it is too much hassle and decision takes its sweet time. atleast 6 months is must...
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-14   #8
CoMod
Community Moderator

i cant let them go that easy .. even if it takes 6 years ... i need some compensation ... I clearly no longer want any excuses from them or ... even if they succeed on providing me with a replacement.. what about the time I have suffered .. my money gone to waste with my 6 months of DTH plan whose half dec , full of jan and half of feb I failed to utilize ...
Old 11-02-14   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Ignore this post!

Last edited by Marun; 13-02-14 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-02-14   #10
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Ancient Philospher

manu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirable

Looks like I dodged a bullet. I wanted a third TV for my house and was looking a cheap 32" TV. Snapdeal was offering a good deal on the micromax but since I couldnt find it anywhere in person to see a demo I ended up buying the philips one.
manu1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-14   #11
CoMod
Community Moderator

i have my contacts .. my uncle is a retired justice of high court of patna .. so thats not an issue ...

so in a way theres nothing a consumer can do ? just silently take the replacement and forgot whatever i went through ? calls after calls every day and all that ...

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Originally Posted by manu1991 View Post
Looks like I dodged a bullet. I wanted a third TV for my house and was looking a cheap 32" TV. Snapdeal was offering a good deal on the micromax but since I couldnt find it anywhere in person to see a demo I ended up buying the philips one.
i'll repeat myself on this ... flush your money out .. but never buy a micromax product ! specially anything from their range of LED's
Old 11-02-14   #12
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by invader View Post
i have my contacts .. my uncle is a retired justice of high court of patna .. so thats not an issue ...

so in a way theres nothing a consumer can do ? just silently take the replacement and forgot whatever i went through ? calls after calls every day and all that ...
I am not saying you not to file case but do it only when theres no way left. if you have contacts get a good lawyer and let him handle everything, lets see if you have any luck.
invader likes this.

Last edited by Marun; 13-02-14 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-02-14   #13
teh nuB!
Keh Ke Lunga ! xD

carbonbadu is Mysterious

Originally Posted by invader View Post
ast 2 weeks every Friday the man says he has sent me my set but I never receive it .
dude keep your negative thoughts with yourself.. @invi bro everything will be fine.. just sue them
invader likes this.
Old 12-02-14   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

People think like 10 times before buying Micromax Phones, and you bought a TV from them I don't think I have even heard of a Micromax TV Good luck bro, I hope he get's what he deserves.
Free Radical likes this.

Last edited by csunit37; 12-02-14 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Language
Sobirvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #15
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

File a official notice to them, then file a case.. !
Snapdeal and the Micromax should both be a part of this.. !!

As Snapdeal says that its trustworthy !

keep us informed.
invader likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply