Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-02-14   #31
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

re: [SOLVED] Fraud Micromax !

Now again op will need to send the product back if they ask for it , op will need to spend a lot on courier around 600-700
Old 13-02-14   #32
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by subham View Post
Now again op will need to send the product back if they ask for it , op will need to spend a lot on courier around 600-700
If at all they revert back positively they shouldn't even bother about the broken one to be couriered back.

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #33
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

i need to submit the damaged product to a nearby service center and wait for the replacement to come over .... no courier charges .. though im quite sure they are not gonna give me another set now .. they have banned me of their fb page and have given no further response

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/micromaxinfo

also plz help in reporting their page as a scam ....
invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #34
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Micromax India is Mysterious

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at micromaxmobile.india@gmail.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Job-Sheet Number
4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Micromax
Micromax India is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #35
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Originally Posted by Micromax India View Post
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at micromaxmobile.india@gmail.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Job-Sheet Number
4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Micromax
I'm already in touch with your team through Mr.Sailesh .. the area service incharge .. you can call him and ask me my details .. he knows my address , name , my no. , my father's no. and what not .. I have already sent numerous of e-mails and I'm not goin to do that again ... I wont let you guys toy out with me ... enough is enough ...
Old 13-02-14   #36
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I have posted this on my Facebook wall too, many people are connected with me and this will surely get response.. !
invader likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #37
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

@invader you should update the original post with the images of received unit and also with new info. BTW sharing it now on my fb page too
invader likes this.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #38
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by bharat14101991 View Post
@invader you should update the original post with the images of received unit and also with new info. BTW sharing it now on my fb page too
Yes make it easier for mass view. Keep updates on the story in OP.
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14   #39
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

ok updating main post now ... btw they havent yet has contacted me .. even after that i forwarded my details to them 5 hours back

Main post updated with pics and links to Micromax fb page .. start spreading the story and if they ban u .. just report their page.

Thanx for all the support

Last edited by invader; 13-02-14 at 03:57 PM.
Old 14-02-14   #40
teh nuB!

iamddevil is Mysterious

Thanks for posting this.
I'm going to be buying a new LED TV in 2 weeks and was considering Micromax because it was cheaper than the rest, but going by your experience it seems that it's the most expensive of the lot!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.
I doubt anything that they do now can make up for what you've been put through.

The really sad part is, that being Indian, we want to support Indian companies, but a vast majority of them just aren't reliable and trustworthy and we're forced to pay extra to foreigners if we want the nice little extras such as a decent warranty, and reliability.
invader likes this.
iamddevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-14   #41
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

Originally Posted by iamddevil View Post
Thanks for posting this.
I'm going to be buying a new LED TV in 2 weeks and was considering Micromax because it was cheaper than the rest, but going by your experience it seems that it's the most expensive of the lot!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.
I doubt anything that they do now can make up for what you've been put through.

The really sad part is, that being Indian, we want to support Indian companies, but a vast majority of them just aren't reliable and trustworthy and we're forced to pay extra to foreigners if we want the nice little extras such as a decent warranty, and reliability.
Yup .. exactly .. I wanted to trust Indian companies .. but after this encounter its a big NO ! .. I was happy to see Micromax evolving in Indian market ..but now i dont think they deserve to be a part of well known , well reputed companies ... in my opinion @Micromax India is the worst of all .. and people should refrain from getting any product sold by them .. they need to suffer and I'll pray they get bankrupt pretty soon ..

Poor Hugh Jackman has no idea what hes doing ... wish he could read all this ... lol
Old 15-02-14   #42
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

OP updated with new info ...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Even the national head seems to be a fraud and scammer now .. As the previous call from some guy told me that the national head has made sure that my new set gets sent out by this friday and have mailed the concerned party. Upon asking the concerned party , they totaly refuse to have received any mails regarding the issue and shipment of the product. What a fraud company this is .. not a single legit guy !
Old 15-02-14   #43
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

**** em.

Sobirvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-14   #44
teh nuB!
[E]onian

future is Notable

I have very bad experience with the snapdeal, always check the seller before buying and their customer care work like tortoise.
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-14   #45
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by future View Post
I have very bad experience with the snapdeal, always check the seller before buying and their customer care work like tortoise.
What is snapdeal 's fault here?

Care to read the entire thread?

If u buy a shit phone from Flipkart, u can't blame flipkart if the phone stops working.

Sent Via Tapatalk 2 from my HTC DROID DNA
Sobirvs and divyesh like this.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply