Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-02-14   #16
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

re: [SOLVED] Fraud Micromax !

yea doing that .. will keep updating as how things are going
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

divyesh is Mysterious

that tv is not 1080p HD itz 1366x768
divyesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #18
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Originally Posted by divyesh View Post
that tv is not 1080p HD itz 1366x768
and how is this relevant to the thread ? .. i've never mentioned its hd or not .. its a damn t.v which went kaput and I'm not getting the after sales support from Micromax ... I guess the warranty policy doesnt states that no warranty will be provided and you will be made out a fool of until the t.v is full HD...
Old 12-02-14   #19
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

Originally Posted by carbonbadu View Post
dude keep your negative thoughts with yourself.. @invi bro everything will be fine.. just sue them
file a case yourself then we will talk thats my thoughts are negative or closer to reality. and i dont want to demoralize him or anything, we all are on the same side here and i am just sharing my real experience.

anyways i am off this thread
@invader
all the best bro, if you need any help with the procedure i will be grateful to help go get em
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #20
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Update !!

i got the replacement set today .. a courier guy came up with it .. it came all the way from delhi ... and is of a different model than mine old one ... the screen fully shattered .. taped at the bottom .. scratches all over the back ... n now the company says its courier peoples fault ... they are still trying to fool me out of this ... fckng losers
Attached Thumbnails
>img_1003.jpg   >img_0998.jpg  

Last edited by invader; 12-02-14 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-02-14   #21
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

This is purely CHEATING !!!
The seller just wants to pass on the blame to courier.. !

Post a case on them
invader likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #22
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

This is heights of harassment man. Better spread the news. Do they have an FB page? Share this on their FB page as well. Lets make it public

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #23
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

i did share it on their FB page .. they delete my posts ... have twitted them the link to this story also ..

also i request anyone whos reading this to share this on their fb timeline
Old 12-02-14   #24
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Sorry to hear about your loss of money for buying a micromax product.
All the micromax and similar company products are chinese shit. They can never have the quality which the korean & the japanese company offers.
I once wanted to buy a led tv and went to the nearest shop. The shop showed me sony, toshiba,samsung like tv. Their prices are high so i wanted to buy some thing lower price. And they showed me a micromax and some unbranded chinese tv. These tv are like 25% less price than the price of other branded tv. All those chinese tv are advertised as full hd and lots of high specs. So i googled about few of them and i find that none of them is HD. And they don't have all the features they advertised. Not even as much as connectivity options or other features which most of the popular branded tv has. The sales man told me that not to buy those tv and suggested if i had lower money then i should buy either a lower size tv of popular brands or invest a little more money on higher size of the branded tv. Buying chinese tv for only 20-25% less than the price of branded tv is not a good idea. So i add more money and bought lg 32'' ips led tv at less than 29k(though its 10k higher than micromax but its the best 32'' led with nice ips display) instead of a micromax 32'' which was at 19k. And i am now happy with my tv quality.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Looks like they want to evade from the your complaint by shipping you a damaged tv and blaming it on the courier.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

If they didn't know how to ship a delicate product like a tv then should follow our classified section( to know how to pack products well).
divyesh likes this.
uniquegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #25
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

WTF micromax bastards, I thought micromax has improved but this incident shows that they are cheaters and can go till any extent for their profit
I was going to fall under their trap as my mausi wanted to buy a led in cheapest price and I suggested her a 24" micromax tv and she was about to buy the said micromax tv but thankfully my mama disagreed with my decision which I protested against at that time, he contributed some money and we bought a Sony 24" led in 15k and I am thankful that my mama had disagreed from my inexperienced suggestion and that's why people say Sony is Sony HTC is HTC and micromax is micromax karbon is karbon, now I will even suggest everyone not to buy any micromax item be it mobile or tv etc
divyesh likes this.
Old 12-02-14   #26
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

post on their FB page...and also post in all their timeline...each and every item of ur timeline should have this thread link back.

Link me as well....my profile is https://www.facebook.com/arvind799
I myself came here as wingzero linked this in his timeline

Post it...and we will share it....Once u post it ...i myself will comment there... I am sure with 30-40 posts in their FB profile page...this will get noticed

Originally Posted by invader View Post
i did share it on their FB page .. they delete my posts ... have twitted them the link to this story also ..

also i request anyone whos reading this to share this on their fb timeline

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I have already posted this in their FB page...lets bombard the page with posts and wall spats

https://www.facebook.com/micromaxinfo
vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #27
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

Originally Posted by vercetti View Post
post on their FB page...and also post in all their timeline...each and every item of ur timeline should have this thread link back.

Link me as well....my profile is https://www.facebook.com/arvind799
I myself came here as wingzero linked this in his timeline

Post it...and we will share it....Once u post it ...i myself will comment there... I am sure with 30-40 posts in their FB profile page...this will get noticed

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I have already posted this in their FB page...lets bombard the page with posts and wall spats

https://www.facebook.com/micromaxinfo

done ... !

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

have shared this link on each of their post on fb .. lets see how many they can delete
Old 12-02-14   #28
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vercetti is Mysterious

These guys will suffer our wrath now.... I have already posted this on almost all the wall posts that they have

request fellow members to help as well....
This is what I have posted

Here you go guys...take care of ur existing customers before making new one...

And don't even think of deleting this post as we will keep posting this again and again till the issue is resolved

Its a shame to see such a low and horrendous level of customer service provided

http://www.erodov.com/forums/fraud-micromax/70329.html
ManISinJpr likes this.
vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14   #29
Section Moderator
Community Moderator

yea ... let everyone on the micromax page know about how big a fraud they are !
Old 12-02-14   #30
teh nuB!
It's me

arup is Mysterious

Shared in my FB wall as well.

OT: Seeing the photo of cracked screen reminded me once I got a laptop with such screen from Shopclues who happily took it back and provided me a replacement...
invader likes this.
arup is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply