Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-06-10   #31
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

Re: So What Do You Do When...

I am with you. completely. I totally see why you feel so strongly about the matter at hand. I assure you that ill delete my fb account. fruck it, ill make sure all the fruckers on my friend list do that too. better still, Ill nuke each and every node in facebook' cdn.

but for the love of god, shut the fruck up.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10   #32
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Lol. Dude, I read the first 2 lines and got bored.

Atleast he needs to convert stuff into paragraphs. Such a long post warrants it for sure.
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #33
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by overkill View Post
TL;DR
Dear god man.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #34
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
is not safe for human
existence

overkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famed

What?
Originally Posted by sohail99 View Post
:wth
Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
daisy chain complete.
overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #35
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #36
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

JuJubes is highly AdmirableJuJubes is highly AdmirableJuJubes is highly AdmirableJuJubes is highly AdmirableJuJubes is highly AdmirableJuJubes is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by overkill View Post
Aah facebook.

I'd go for option 2...

OT-

that is if I still had my Fb account. Yes I dunno how many of you have actually understood how facebook works and capitalizes on the human tendency of looking at others and be dependent on the info of what did who when how? Its a filthy state to see people coming up with the wittiest(read cr@p) statuses and put up ugly mugshots of themselves to feel more acceptable by everyone else who are also just the same. It's the purest themes that the people at facebook have touched upon.. where there are only two kinds of people- those who like to see and those who liked to be watched. They often switch rolls w.r.t the side of the bed they woke up to. And I feel that it wasn't really their original intention to make it's own users to become slaves of it(although that is the idea of any service provider) because that would have been just too big an instant to have conjured up with such a phenomenal idea. Although I sure that they actually worked their way into integrating so many things from real life to it.. like "liking" a page which talks about how you "hate" doing things which are completely inconsequential. Also more importantly "liking" an activity performed by one friend of yours to another which didn't involve you by a mile. Yet this act is done openly and repeatedly completely debunking the whole idea of what was once known as stalking(not to mention bunny boilers), which most definitely is at least frowned upon.(charges can be pressed). I was very recently concerned and moved by this whole scenario which has been conjured up without being aware. I could literally see people crying out loud for attention, spite and malice too at times. I am sure that most would agree that this is not our normal behavior in society. This disturbed me in an unusual way and as I recently came to know that it is possible to deactivate you're facebook account and still have the option to return to it if you couldn't handle the trauma which equals the removal of a Gal stone. Just because of the fact that I knew, I could come back to my account whenever I wanted made it possible for me to leave facebook and although I might still return, yet it feels satisfactory that I am still in control of myself. Also there have been no withdrawal symptoms so far. I would like to suggest to all of you do try it once and see how it goes for you. Maybe we can put an end to social networking and the reality show that it is right here. Peace be with you.
I get what your saying, People are getting addicted to FB like moths to fire. I have a friend who updates his FB account about everything and anything he does! from what he is reading to what hes eating, about his girl about his job, family everything!\
And people keep adding friends like its some kind of a stock market? The more friends on FB the better? its all crazy
Wrost was the day we were watching a movie and during the break he starts updating his FB account from his mobile about the movie he was watching.
After seeing how pathetically addictedto FB he had become I swore never to get into FB again!

Now he spends his spare time on the G@Y FB farm!
JuJubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #37
En Taro Adun
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great

I use FB to keep in touch with friends and mess around when I'm bored. But yeah, every time I see the horoscope app or friend of the day app I feel like abusing the respective person.
Superfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #38
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

[quote=JuJubes;469055]I get what your saying, People are getting addicted to FB like moths to fire.
Attracted like moths to a flame is the correct expression.
I have a friend who updates his FB account about everything and anything he does! from what he is reading to what hes eating, about his girl about his job, family everything!\
And people keep adding friends like its some kind of a stock market? The more friends on FB the better? its all crazy
Wrost was the day we were watching a movie and during the break he starts updating his FB account from his mobile about the movie he was watching.
After seeing how pathetically addictedto FB he had become I swore never to get into FB again!

Now he spends his spare time on the G@Y FB farm!
He has a problem. FB is a tool. Use it to keep in touch with old friends, new friends and keep abreast of what's happening around you socially (especially relevant in college).
I got my first job through FB too.
If you're paranoid, or have no self-control, that's your problem.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #39
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

I only use facebook when I get a notification from it. That is..when I get a post on my wall or a message from someone.

Its a pure communication tool for me.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-10   #40
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
is not safe for human
existence

overkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famedoverkill is highly Famed

[quote=stonedsurd;469062]
Originally Posted by JuJubes View Post
I get what your saying, People are getting addicted to FB like moths to fire.
Attracted like moths to a flame is the correct expression.

He has a problem. FB is a tool. Use it to keep in touch with old friends, new friends and keep abreast of what's happening around you socially (especially relevant in college).
I got my first job through FB too.
If you're paranoid, or have no self-control, that's your problem.
Lol I thought we could be friends(me and facebook) but that thing just crossed a line. I will destroy it.. with or without your support. Muahhahahah!
Btw.. I'm using FB again now.
overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply