Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-12-09   #1
The [E]ippie.
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Procastinat0r

Rig Gallery
So I Run a Cyber Cafe and Have Problem with Those Dudes Sitting in the Corner...

Yeah bleh. Now that you are looking -

Read this somewhere : p

Q. I run a cyber café. Sometimes, customers come, masturbate and ejaculate here without my knowledge. Sometimes the fluid spills onto the keyboard and mouse and I end up touching it. I have the habit of smoking and tend to smoke or eat chocolates right after touching the dirty keyboard. Could it lead to an infection? Please help.

A. No harm will come to you. More harm will result from smoking.

Monday, December 07, 2009, You - Ask the Sexpert - Mumbai Mirror,Mumbai Mirror
MSI Gaming 1080Ti || Seasonic SS-660XP2 80+ Platinum || Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB (2 x 8GB) || Corsair H100i || Corsair 250D || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-Gaming || Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz || Crucial MX100 512GB SSD || WD Black 1TB || ASUS VG248Q 144Hz || Acer Predator XB1(XB271HU) || Corsair Vengeance K70 - Brown Switches
akS ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Jasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly Admirable
Re: So I Run a Cyber Cafe and Have Problem with Those Dudes Sitting in the Corner...

haha...good one.... :-)
i5 2500K+CM 212 Evo| Asus P8Z68V | G.skill Ripjaws 2x4 GB 1600Mhz | MSI 7970 | OCZ Agility 3 120GB+WD640GB+WD 1TB | Asus 22x DVD-RW+ Liteon 20x DVD-RW | Razer DA mouse + Titan Everglide pad | Logitech G15 V1 | Logitech z-2300THX | Dell 2408WFP | Corsair 750TX | CM690 Cabinet
Console- PS3 40GB
Jasku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #3
teh geeK!
[E]onian

rajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirablerajeevv67 is highly Admirable
Re: So I Run a Cyber Cafe and Have Problem with Those Dudes Sitting in the Corner...

My suffers from patlapan in addition to tedapan. I think it is because of my habit of masturbation. Should I take some medicine or apply oil or cream to straighten my ? Which brand do you suggest?

Patlapan and tedapan! All I can say is that if your is curved slightly less than 30 degrees from the centre you will have no difficulty in having intercourse and therefore you do not need to see a doctor. However, if you wish to, see a urologist/andrologist.

Old 08-12-09   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

LMAO, but on a side note, is the guy a real MORON !
but aks my mate, what were you doing there in the sexpert section. you could have asked me instead !

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

^^
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #6
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

lmao
i5 4440 - H81 - 4X2 GB - 128 GB SSD - R7 240 - L42ET60D / S2240L - 3 TB - TinAudio T2 - M40X - FiiO E10 - Kali Audio LP6/Swans M50 W - Anker Spirit X - JBL Flip 4 - Xonar DX - Fenvi WiFi/BT 5 - VS350 - Carbide 400R
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #7
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

I am a 23-year-old man and I plan to get married soon. Two days ago I saw my neighbour changing her clothes and I caught a glimpse of her breasts and her bottom. I want to touch her but don't have the courage to do so. How can I fulfill my desire?

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

^^ dont touch em.. some unwanted desires will also get fulfilled soon!!
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

^Lul <.>
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
In search for perfect Coffee

Rig Gallery

d@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputable

LOL at this tread

Money is not everything in life, but make sure to make a hell lot of it, before you speak such nonsense!!

d@rK nEmEsIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #11
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

-.-
Old 09-12-09   #12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Professional Forex Trader

coolramiz is Mysterious

Guys chill its not a sex forum

Verify your paypal account :- Contact for paypal, Liberty reserve and webmoney funds

coolramiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-09   #13
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

Epic thread.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-09   #14
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely Renowned
Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

it is indeed epic .... what beats me is .. why was Aks reading that in the first place ?
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-09   #15
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Dude wtf:

I have a one-month-old baby. I drink milk from my wife’s breast for 17 to 19 hours. The problem is that she produces little milk. Is there a way we can increase the milk production? And if she stops producing milk, how can we resume it? I live on her milk. I am worried about the future.

You have not mentioned what your child feeds on. I have come across a lot of strange cases, but yours takes the cake! Why not buy a cow? Snap out of this and think about your wife’s needs as well.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply